1. Auckland
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 05:22
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What!? Please don't compound a sad day with witch hunt idiocy. Terry has been a legend for England for years and you would bin him just like that. What about the bigger picture - what about upson? What about Heskey as the goal scorring super-sub!!?
    My condolences, it is ๐Ÿ™
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 06:36
    Originally posted by spurs73
    agreed 100% Hopster
    Terry just not a big game player- remember his pen miss in CL final?

he is over 30y now- time to leave. get fresh blood in..no good keeping him when he is not going to play in WC2014.
    spurs and hopster: get out of your PL trenches and you will get a better view of the shell holes!

Would either one of you had the ballz to drop Terry before the world cup?
  3. Auckland
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 09:13
    All the evidence is that if England had won, the country's glands would have collectively emitted great joyous jets of serotonin. Sterling would have soared. The Footsie would have leapt like a salmon in the mating season. Britain would have accelerated its climb out of recession; and instead we have the match you saw.
  4. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 09:26
    I'm no real football fan, but was that Podolski goal as awesome as I thought it was?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 09:37
    ball was not over the line

http://www.20min.ch/wm2010/nebendemplatz/story/17437705
  6. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 10:44
    I just love cappelo's face when he realizes the goal was not given. (see video in robbie's link)
  7. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 11:54
    Originally posted by Crowley
    I'm no real football fan, but was that Podolski goal as awesome as I thought it was?
    It wasn't bad, I've seen better this World Cup so it doesn't fall into the "awesome" category. Tevez's 2nd goal against Mexico does.
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 11:58
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    It wasn't bad, I've seen better this World Cup so it doesn't fall into the "awesome" category. Tevez's 2nd goal against Mexico does.
    Best goals thus far are Tevez' second yesterday and Suarez' second on Saturday! Most intelligent was Spain's long range goal on Friday.
  9. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 12:24
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Best goals thus far are Tevez' second yesterday and Suarez' second on Saturday! Most intelligent was Spain's long range goal on Friday.
    And Maicon's bullet into the side net, which you think was a badly kicked "cross".
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 12:27
    And Maicon's bullet into the side net, which you think was a badly kicked "cross".
    my bafana strip is coming today - weeeeeeeeeeee, its a pity they are still not in the tournament ๐Ÿ™
  11. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 12:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    my bafana strip is coming today - weeeeeeeeeeee, its a pity they are still not in the tournament ๐Ÿ™
    I sincerely hope you have a vuvuzela too!

-------<() !!!
  12. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulรคrer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 13:41
    I sincerely hope you have a vuvuzela too!

-------<() !!!
    I saw a bunch of Brazilians at the waterfront with Brazil hats and yellow kuduzelas slung across their backs. It looked like an alternative version of Robin Hood, Men In Tights.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 16:56
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    I saw a bunch of Brazilians at the waterfront with Brazil hats and yellow kuduzelas slung across their backs. It looked like an alternative version of Robin Hood, Men In Tights.
    ๐Ÿ˜€ Of course you told them that huh!
  14. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 17:05
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    One of my favourite films of all time!
    Prince John: And why should the people listen to you?
    Robin Hood: Because, unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 17:17
    One of my favourite films of all time!
    Prince John: And why should the people listen to you?
    Robin Hood: Because, unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent.
    Lol, one of mine is from an Errol Flynn movie,

Sheriff of Nottingham - 'you speak treason'!
    Robin Hood - 'fluently'

๐Ÿ™‚

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree