Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 25 Jun '10 09:13
    Courtesy of The Telegraph.

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/matt/
  2. 25 Jun '10 12:19
    Originally posted by zm775
    Courtesy of The Telegraph.

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/matt/
    U tryin' to tick off the Limeys? They are pretty humorless the whole sorry lot. Just ebcause the cartoon came out in the Telegraph will not make them happier.
  3. 25 Jun '10 14:57 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by zm775
    Courtesy of The Telegraph.

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/matt/
    This might be a good time to visit that guy's flag stand. Investors know that you buy low and sell high.
  4. 25 Jun '10 15:01
    Originally posted by Melanerpes
    This might be a good time to visit that guy's flag stand. Investors know that you buy low and sell high.
    Good one, melanerpes!
  5. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    25 Jun '10 16:39
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    U tryin' to tick off the Limeys? They are pretty humorless the whole sorry lot. Just ebcause the cartoon came out in the Telegraph will not make them happier.
    well said, my friend

    and I should remind everyone that it is a bannable offense to make fun of the english or their sorry excuse for a soccer team in these forums
  6. Standard member avalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    25 Jun '10 19:24
    I'd say most likely we're gonna lose to the Germans on Sund... Oh, I'm sorry, I seem to have wandered into the 'bigotry' forum by mistake.
  7. 25 Jun '10 22:08
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    I'd say most likely we're gonna lose to the Germans on Sund... Oh, I'm sorry, I seem to have wandered into the 'bigotry' forum by mistake.
    You would not know the definition of the word if we spotted you the entry in Webster's. I rest my case. Humorless all the way! If we don't like you it's gotta be bigotry. No way Limey's stand alone as a dislikeable lot on their own merits? Ha! Funny thing is I certainly like everyone else in the commonwealth. Limey's too close to the Frenchies in BO index. Bath a week, is it? I forget now with the green craze they use conserving water as an excuse for spacing baths far apart. Best at stinking it up like they will on Sunday!
  8. 25 Jun '10 22:25
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    U tryin' to tick off the Limeys?
    Yes he is.
  9. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    26 Jun '10 00:32
    Go England Go!!!
  10. 26 Jun '10 00:33
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Go England Go!!!
    no, no... we're supporting chile, remember?
  11. 26 Jun '10 00:37
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Go England Go!!!
    wut? you treacherous Sassenach! when i find my claymore your getting lanced through the gentiles with it! (deliberate mistake for the pedantic)
  12. 26 Jun '10 00:38
    no no were supporting Die Mannschaft
  13. 26 Jun '10 00:40
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    wut? you treacherous Sassenach! when i find my claymore your getting lanced through the gentiles with it! (deliberate mistake for the pedantic)
    Forget the claymore and just find your bamboo skewers. They work better for gentiles (deliberrate misspelling so cheschirecat whatever can read it)
  14. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    26 Jun '10 00:43 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by trev33
    no, no... we're supporting chile, remember?
    No, no, I am from Canada the Queen is our monarch. (She is visiting us this week-end if I am not mistaken.)

    GO England GO!!!

    We got a big massive warships in from the U.S. & England. Some other countries also Denmark I believe is one of them.
  15. 26 Jun '10 06:29
    Originally posted by Red Night
    well said, my friend

    and I should remind everyone that it is a bannable offense to make fun of the english or their sorry excuse for a soccer team in these forums
    Yes, I can believe the Poms would like to do that.

    All Whites had a draw against Italy, the present world champs, who have departed from top 16 as well as us. Poms will probably buy our top two players but I predict the Germans will win come Sunday.