1. LA
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 06:57
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Nice bit of baiting from the usual suspects.

The facts are thus.

LFC were trying to play a passing game, but were poor
    Everton were the better team until the sending off
    Although the better team, they didn't hit the target in that time
    LFC were correctly awarded 2 penalties
    Everton were denied 2 possible penalties
    2 Everton players were correctl ...[text shortened]... e is the original whinge bag. He's so childish that he still doesn't speak to the BBC!
    I agree with almost all your points about the game.

Gerrard was brought down and it was a penalty but he knew exactly what he was doing, he left his leg out and as soon as there was contact I would give him 9.99 for the dive.

Everton were very unlucky not to get something from the game but like you said it does even out over the season.

I have to say that Kuyt is starting to look like a really good player its going to be interestng to see how Rafa handles Kuyt, Torres, Vonorin not to mention Crouch.

Like you say every manager complains and see incidents in games from a biased point of view.

It just seems with Rafa he is completely paranoid and fires off at everything.
    He complains about fixtures deliberately set so that Liverpool play away after European games, calls Everton a small club, claims the Premier league are biased and made the Tevez transfer so much easier than Masherano's, was the only manager not to offer Mourinho a kind word when he left Chelsea, calls players divers, criticises his own players to the press, claims he's never had as much money as his opposing managers, well you should compare Rafa's transfer balance compared to Uniteds and Arsenals over the last 3 years.

The guy is always complaining or fighting with someone.

As for Sir Alex not speaking to the BBC.
    Well like other posts have pointed out, there are other managers that also don't talk to the BBC because of their 'documentories'.

Also, if the BBC had shown an hour long documentory about your son claiming he was a criminal or whatever, would you talk to the BBC?
  2. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 09:18
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    You may have noticed that none of the managers who the BBC called criminals are speaking with the BBC.
    Makes them look all the more guilty if you ask me,
  3. 6yd box
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 12:49
    here..here...
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 13:18
    Riiiigght.

By your logic, if a tabloid groundlessly called you a paedophile, and you decided never to grant them an interview, that means you're guilty!?

Come on! You're being more ridiculous than normal.

D
  5. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 13:45
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Riiiigght.

By your logic, if a tabloid groundlessly called you a paedophile, and you decided never to grant them an interview, that means you're guilty!?

Come on! You're being more ridiculous than normal.

D
    Groundless?

Fifa regulations stipulate that only a licensed agent is permitted to provide services to clubs in transfer arrangements, but the BBC3 programme showed how Jason Ferguson personally provided services for Lazio (in the transfer of Stam) without possession of a licence.
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 14:19
    the BBC3 programme showed how Jason Ferguson personally provided services for Lazio (in the transfer of Stam) without possession of a licence.
    No, it didn't!

You should really look up your facts.

D
  7. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 19:07
    Nothing too see here folks, Move Along!!!!!
  8. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 19:08
    Rooney Once a Blue,

Still spouting the same olde rubbish i see.

🙄😴😞
  9. LA
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 03:52
    Originally posted by millerman
    Rooney Once a Blue,

Still spouting the same olde rubbish i see.

🙄😴😞
    Post a fact mate.

Get a job.

Stop breaking into cars.

And keep on dreaming of what it would be like to win the Premier League and the Treble.
  10. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 06:54
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    Post a fact mate.

The Neville brothers tried to audition for "The Hills have eyes", but the directors didn't want to scare the public silly.

IT'S TRUE, honest.

Another fact, your a Closet LFC fan 😛
  11. Standard memberKirwan
    Mel Kirwan
    Hauxton
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 07:41
    Originally posted by spurs73
    here..here...
    Sorry to be pedantic but it's 'hear hear'
  12. Standard memberKirwan
    Mel Kirwan
    Hauxton
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 07:45
    Originally posted by blade68
    Spot on with everything here Angry Boy... apart from the 'possible' Everton penalties!!!

The first was in doubt, the 2nd was clear cut.

I also think that Stevie Gerrard knew exactly what he was doing when he earned the first penalty... watch his right leg once he enters the box...
    Am I the only person getting peed off with Gerrard? I used to admire him a while back but he seems to dive and cheat more and more. Makes me so sad I cancelled my Sky Sports subscription yesterday. I figure they act in a petulant manner because they've got so much money - they get the money from Sky - Sky get it from me ........
  13. LA
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 08:36
    Originally posted by millerman
    The Neville brothers tried to audition for "The Hills have eyes", but the directors didn't want to scare the public silly.

IT'S TRUE, honest.

Another fact, your a Closet LFC fan 😛
    I'm a Manchester United supporter but also love the city of Liverpool.

I graduated from John Moores University and the city of Liverpool is full of nice friendly people wearing blue shirts.

I also follow the careers of the Everton supporters playing for Liverpool, Gerrard and Carra.

Still waiting, hoping, to see Gerrard or Carra (that will be a long wait) play a decent game for England.

I'm very happy to see another Everton supporter (Rooney) do the business for England and develop into one of the best players in the world for Manchester United.

Liverpool is great, pity about the french/spanish/whatever LFC blight in the district of Anfield.
  14. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 11:12
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    I graduated from John Moores University
    Is this the "spot the lie" game? Because I think I found it....
  15. 6yd box
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 16:27
    Originally posted by Kirwan
    Sorry to be pedantic but it's 'hear hear'
    No probs..bro!😉

anyway...do you guys agree with me that the so called "top 4 " in the Prem league do get decisions going their way... a lot (like 90%!!) of times then the other teams!?😠

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree