1. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 20:262 edits
    I think the biggest shock from that was seeing David Beckham's haircut. I know he lives stateside now but does he really have to adopt the retarded hillbilly look? In all seriousness it is exactly the same as the guy on the right in this photo http://zaxtor.net/hillbilly.jpg

Predictions for the shock team to progress through the groups (aside from Portugal)? I think Slovenia could pip Team USA! USA! USA!
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 20:33
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    I think the biggest shock from that was seeing David Beckham's haircut. I know he lives stateside now but does he really have to adopt the retarded hillbilly look? In all seriousness it is exactly the same as the guy on the right in this photo http://zaxtor.net/hillbilly.jpg

Predictions for the shock team to progress through the groups (aside from Portugal)? I think Slovenia could pip the Team USA! USA! USA!
    yyaaaahhhyyyaaa i wash myself with a rag on a stick. what the hell was he doing there anyway?

can't see it myself. usa and algeria to go through 😉
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 22:36
    Originally posted by trev33
    explain how it is fair, i seriously fail to see how potentially putting the 1st, 5th, 11th and 14th best teams in the world by the fifa rankings in the same group fair.
    Fifa is corrupt.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 22:39
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Fifa is corrupt.
    yes, it is!
  5. Standard memberrandolph
    the walrus
    an English garden
    Moves
    05 Dec '09 02:57

Predictions for the shock team to progress through the groups (aside from Portugal)? I think Slovenia could pip Team USA! USA! USA!
    germany gonna die
  6. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    05 Dec '09 09:47
    your last game is brazil. might work out in your favor if you both just need a point to progress, funny how often those matches end up in draws.
    Oh, well. Still I'm curious to see the odds of Portugal progressing.
  7. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '09 13:27

Thats the Neville brothers !
  8. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    05 Dec '09 23:50
    there should be no seedings at all, stik them all in one pot and draw the teams out like the FA cup draw , would make a far more interesting world cup rather than seeing the same old teams getting through
  9. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Dec '09 01:191 edit
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Thats the Neville brothers !
    Sorry ,... its Robbie and Trev .!!
    Both disappointed after hearing they came secound in the " Big lug contest "
    The winner was " Bonnie Prince Charlie " after the French grabed him by his ears and carted him off to France !!!😏😵 http://zaxtor.net/hillbilly.jpg
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '09 16:151 edit
    The winner was " Bonnie Prince Charlie " after the French grabed him by his ears and carted him off to France !!!😏😵 http://zaxtor.net/hillbilly.jpg
    Lol, if he'd of carried on to London as planned we would be ruling you as your rightful overlords this very moment, instead, you chose a German family, Saxe-Coburg-Gotha and Wettin! somehow translated as Windsor!
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    06 Dec '09 16:57
    i'm sure you've just misspelt the 'big hug contest'

you're forgiven. big hug? 😏
  12. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Dec '09 19:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Lol, if he'd of carried on to London as planned we would be ruling you as your rightful overlords this very moment, instead, you chose a German family, Saxe-Coburg-Gotha and Wettin! somehow translated as Windsor!
    😉
  13. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Dec '09 19:06
    i'm sure you've just misspelt the 'big hug contest'

you're forgiven. big hug? 😏
    😉
  14. Joined
    26 Aug '05
    Moves
    06 Dec '09 19:27
    I was thinking how many good teams are left out from Europe. Which makes it very difficult for the Euopean nations to qualify. But then I understand the top countires from Europe has a kind a soft bracket to qualifiy for the World Cup.

European Countries out:

Ireland
    Rumania
    Scotland
    Belgium
    Russia
    Poland
    Bulgaria
    Croatia
    Sweden
    Norway
    Austria
    Turkey
    Bosnia
    Check Republic
    Hungary
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    06 Dec '09 20:04
    Originally posted by Nietzsche1844
    I was thinking how many good teams are left out from Europe. Which makes it very difficult for the Euopean nations to qualify. But then I understand the top countires from Europe has a kind a soft bracket to qualifiy for the World Cup.

European Countries out:

Ireland
    Rumania
    Scotland
    Belgium
    Russia
    Poland
    Bulgaria
    Croatia
    Sweden
    Norway
    Austria
    Turkey
    Bosnia
    Check Republic
    Hungary
    other than ireland no big loses and no one that deserved a place by the way they have been playing lately. it's called a 'world cup' for a reason and we have our own european championship, which the majority of the teams you mention weren't involved in 2 years ago.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree