1. over there
    Moves
    09 Dec '06 12:06
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Not by Michigan fans that dare to dream that the Big 10 will do as well as 50% in bowl games (fat chance).
    The Big Ten is usually better than this. This year they started out great, then they crapped out.
  2. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    09 Dec '06 14:131 edit
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    The Big Ten is usually better than this. This year they started out great, then they crapped out.
    I thought that this was their best season in a long time.

(Florida State is usually much better than they were this year).
  3. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    09 Dec '06 16:34
    Not by Michigan fans that dare to dream that the Big 10 will do as well as 50% in bowl games (fat chance).
    OSU and Michigan will both win and end the season 1 and 2.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Dec '06 20:12
    Originally posted by Red Night
    OSU and Michigan will both win and end the season 1 and 2.
    Florida beating OSU would be an upset, but not a huge one. I don't think Michigan will get by USC which has a history of winning the big games esp. against Big Ten teams.
  5. over there
    Moves
    09 Dec '06 22:22
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Florida beating OSU would be an upset, but not a huge one. I don't think Michigan will get by USC which has a history of winning the big games esp. against Big Ten teams.
    If USC can't beat Oregon State or UCLA, how do you expect them to beat Michigan?
  6. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    09 Dec '06 23:331 edit
    I'm aware that is what you think and I can't be responsible for your thoughts.

You also thought that the twins were going to win the world series and that the Tigers wouldn't make the playoffs and that USC was going to beat OSU and that Boise State was going to play in the Title Game....

I see you as one of those guys who is always predicting the big upset and anxious to say "I told you so" when 1 in 100 comes true.
  7. Burnsville, NC, USA
    Moves
    10 Dec '06 00:08
    This OSU team is the best team that OSU has ever had. Way better than the Maurice "Give me your money" Clarrets team that won the Championship on the "Let me think about it for a minute, oh yeah I'm a OSU alum - PASS INTERFERENCE!" call of 2002.

However, if OSU thinks they are just gonna roll in and beat up on Florida then we may see back to back upsets in the National Championship game.

Going into the SEC Championship game Michigan was less than a percentage point ahead of Florida in the BCS poll. The only way that Florida wouldn't play for the National Championship is if they lost against Arkansas.

Michigan fans, you had your chance against OSU. Now wipe your tears and move on.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Dec '06 08:27
    Originally posted by Red Night
    I'm aware that is what you think and I can't be responsible for your thoughts.

You also thought that the twins were going to win the world series and that the Tigers wouldn't make the playoffs and that USC was going to beat OSU and that Boise State was going to play in the Title Game....

I see you as one of those guys who is always predicting the big upset and anxious to say "I told you so" when 1 in 100 comes true.
    Let's see: I NEVER said the Twins would win the World Series; I did say they'd win the division when they were 10 games down in August.

I did say the Tigers wouldn't make the playoffs.

OSU was never scheduled to play OSU, so I could hardly say that they were going to win that non-existent game.

I NEVER said that Boise would be in the title game; I said they SHOULD be. Does an idiot like you know the difference?

I'd say you're a loudmouth frontrunner who doesn't know crap about sports. Stick to the clan forum; it's sooooooooooo pathetic now that a numbnuts like you is one of the big shots.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Dec '06 08:31
    If USC can't beat Oregon State or UCLA, how do you expect them to beat Michigan?
    As the resident 15 year old expert, I'll bow to your superior knowledge. However, you already have started to roll out excuses for when Michigan loses i.e. "It's not fair; the Rose Bowl is a USC home game!"
  10. over there
    Moves
    10 Dec '06 11:42
    As the resident 15 year old expert, I'll bow to your superior knowledge. However, you already have started to roll out excuses for when Michigan loses i.e. "It's not fair; the Rose Bowl is a USC home game!"
    No, it will just make a better win for Michigan.
  11. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 15:29
    You're funny.
  12. over there
    Moves
    15 Dec '06 00:061 edit
    You're funny.
    I try.🙂
  13. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    15 Dec '06 02:34
    Let's see: I NEVER said the Twins would win the World Series; I did say they'd win the division when they were 10 games down in August.

I did say the Tigers wouldn't make the playoffs.

OSU was never scheduled to play OSU, so I could hardly say that they were going to win that non-existent game.

I NEVER said that Boise would be in the ...[text shortened]... n forum; it's sooooooooooo pathetic now that a numbnuts like you is one of the big shots.
    The irony of YOU calling me a loud-mouth is palpable.

I not only know more about sports than you, I've forgotten more about sports than you will ever know.

Stick to rock, paper, scissors...it's more your speed. Although I notice you are losing at that too!
  14. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 00:37
    It's going to be one heck of a Michigan win now, overcoming a sixteen point deficit at the start of the the fourth quarter.
  15. over there
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 01:07
    It's going to be one heck of a Michigan win now, overcoming a sixteen point deficit at the start of the the fourth quarter.
    I know, all that cheating by the ACC refs. How about some unsportsmanlike conduct? Every time USC scored they spiked the ball,or did some other ridiculous end zone celebration. The Michigan players just calmly hand the ball to the ref, and go on with the game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree