1. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 01:19
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    Every time USC scored they spiked the ball,or did some other ridiculous end zone celebration. The Michigan players just calmly hand the ball to the ref, and go on with the game.
    You don't have much cause to celebrate when your team scores its first touchdown in the 4th quarter and is still down.

GO USC!
  2. Burnsville, NC, USA
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 01:21
    I know, all that cheating by the ACC refs. How about some unsportsmanlike conduct? Every time USC scored they spiked the ball,or did some other ridiculous end zone celebration. The Michigan players just calmly hand the ball to the ref, and go on with the game.
    :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Just take your whippin' like a man.

"Those big, bad California boys weren't nice to us as they beat our ass."
  3. Joined
    27 Mar '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 01:431 edit
    I know, all that cheating by the ACC refs. How about some unsportsmanlike conduct? Every time USC scored they spiked the ball,or did some other ridiculous end zone celebration. The Michigan players just calmly hand the ball to the ref, and go on with the game.
    "Ridiculous end zone celebrations" date back at least as far as Desmond Howard. You might not know who he is, though.

Michigan looked really good tonight...definitely the #2 team in the country, without a doubt. 🙄
  4. over there
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 02:36
    Originally posted by TheBloop
    "Ridiculous end zone celebrations" date back at least as far as Desmond Howard. You might not know who he is, though.

Michigan looked really good tonight...definitely the #2 team in the country, without a doubt. 🙄
    They played horrible tonight, I admit. I still don't think Florida should be in the national championship game. I believe Louisville is better.
  5. Burnsville, NC, USA
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 02:38
    They played horrible tonight, I admit. I still don't think Florida should be in the national championship game. I believe Louisville is better.
    oh christ! Just admit you know nothing about college football and go to bed.
  6. over there
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 02:59
    Originally posted by CliffLandin
    oh christ! Just admit you know nothing about college football and go to bed.
    🙂
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 03:39
    Originally posted by tmetzler
    You don't have much cause to celebrate when your team scores its first touchdown in the 4th quarter and is still down.

GO USC!
    LMAO!
  8. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 04:39
    Yes, all those unfair calls against the Michigan team were almost as bad as the officiating that gave the Steelers their Superbowl victory. 🙄
  9. over there
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 12:16
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Yes, all those unfair calls against the Michigan team were almost as bad as the officiating that gave the Steelers their Superbowl victory. 🙄
    It was, seriously. The ACC refs are all anti- Big Ten.
  10. Burnsville, NC, USA
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 14:39
    Yeah, those refs who have nothing to do with either conference called it one way. That's why in the first half of the Rose Bowl there were no penalties called.
  11. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 15:20
    Yeah, those refs who have nothing to do with either conference called it one way. That's why in the first half of the Rose Bowl there were no penalties called.
    How many in the second half?

I missed part of the game, but saw only two penalties called. Both against USC, one capped by Michigan's first TD.
  12. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 04:16
    So far, it looks as if the Pac-10 refs are anti-SEC (But the Florida defense is far more than Ohio State can handle).
  13. Burnsville, NC, USA
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 05:10
    Originally posted by badmoon
    They aren't 2nd best. It wasn't about who are the top two teams. It was about the BCS not wanting a rematch....ie., ratings. 😠
    You were right about one thing; they aren't second best. LOL
  14. Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 06:14
    Indeed.
  15. over there
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 12:13
    They shouldn't be #1 either. It was like the Ohio State players weren't even on the field. They played like crap. I think Louisville is a far better team than Florida.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree