Florida?

Florida?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
04 Dec 06

They aren't 2nd best. It wasn't about who are the top two teams. It was about the BCS not wanting a rematch....ie., ratings. 😠

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
04 Dec 06

Originally posted by badmoon
They aren't 2nd best. It wasn't about who are the top two teams. It was about the BCS not wanting a rematch....ie., ratings. 😠
I agree.

Florida is a good team though.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
04 Dec 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Red Night
I agree.

Florida is a good team though.
Good team, schmood team! Second best should get the chance, not third.

😠

P-

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
04 Dec 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Good team, schmood team! Second best should get the chance, not third.

😠

P-
I agree. Michigan deserved the game.

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
04 Dec 06

Originally posted by Red Night
I agrre. Michigan deserved the game.
Michigan is 3rd now.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
04 Dec 06

Originally posted by GalaxyShield
Michigan is 3rd now.
Right. That's what we're talking about.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
04 Dec 06

Michigan is 3rd now.
Explain why. Michigan is in The Big Ten with Ohio and Wisconsin and all of them have great season rankings and play a tough division.

Florida is in first in Southeast, and Tennesee is next with a 9-3 record. Florida beat them by one point!

Michigan lost by 3 points on the road in Ohio... Vegas would call that a tied game.

It's stupid to say they shouldn't need to play again when Michigan is clearly the second best team. They crushed Wisconsin.

If this game is a blow-out... the BCS is going to be proven to be crap.

P-

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
04 Dec 06

Explain why. Michigan is in The Big Ten with Ohio and Wisconsin and all of them have great season rankings and play a tough division.

Florida is in first in Southeast, and Tennesee is next with a 9-3 record. Florida beat them by one point!

Michigan lost by 3 points on the road in Ohio... Vegas would call that a tied game.

It's stupid to say the ...[text shortened]... d Wisconsin.

P-
I think the last few years have shown the BCS to be crap already.

It's obvious the way team after team was thrown into the # 2 spot that the voters did not want a repeat. Call it poilitics, TV ratings, an attempt to cover up the inadequacies of the system...but, they were not going to let the rematch happen no matter how obvious it was that Michigan deserved the spot.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
04 Dec 06
3 edits

It's stupid to say the d Wisconsin.

P-
The Big Ten is crap. If Michigan played Florida's schedule they would have lost at least 3 games. They could barely handle Ball State!

EDIT: Penn State plays Tennessee in the Outback Bowl and Wisconsin plays Arkansas in the CapitalOne. I'll be shocked if either of the Big Ten teams don't get blown out.

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
04 Dec 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
The Big Ten is crap. If Michigan played Florida's schedule they would have lost at least 3 games. They could barely handle Ball State!

EDIT: Penn State plays Tennessee in the Outback Bowl and Wisconsin plays Arkansas in the CapitalOne. I'll be shocked if either of the Big Ten teams don't get blown out.
you are nuts people dont know how tough the big 10 is its s just as tough as the sec there is a reason that OHIO STATE AND MICHIGAN HAS TOP RANKED FOOTBALL PROGRAMS DECADE AFTER DECADE!!!!!!

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
04 Dec 06

Originally posted by richfeet
you are nuts people dont know how tough the big 10 is its s just as tough as the sec there is a reason that OHIO STATE AND MICHIGAN HAS TOP RANKED FOOTBALL PROGRAMS DECADE AFTER DECADE!!!!!!
The Big 10 is not the SEC, not even close (not in football, that is). The Big Ten usually only has a couple quality teams every year, being Michigan, OSU and Wisconsin. Penn State has a good year every now and then, but it can't be expected. The SEC is always competitive. Every team has a shot at beating all the other teams in the division whenever they play, and it's always exciting football, not like the blowouts we usually see up here in Big 10 country during the conference schedule.

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
04 Dec 06

Florida is in first in Southeast, and Tennesee is next with a 9-3 record.

P-
I thought Arkansas and LSU both finished in front of Tennessee? Both of them are 10-2 I believe. Otherwise Tennessee would have played Florida in the SEC champ. right?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
04 Dec 06
1 edit

Originally posted by no1marauder

Hey, dumbskull. Vegas says Michigan would be a 6 1/2 favorite over Florida on a neutral field.

Phht on Florida.

P-

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
04 Dec 06

I thought Arkansas and LSU both finished in front of Tennessee? Both of them are 10-2 I believe. Otherwise Tennessee would have played Florida in the SEC champ. right?
I'm talking about the division, not BCS rankings.

Florida first in the south, followed by Tenn.

P-

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
04 Dec 06

I'm talking about the division, not BCS rankings.

Florida first in the south, followed by Tenn.

P-
6 weeks off, the perfect amount of time to have playoffs