Football world cup

Football world cup

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Jul 18

could you loan us Gareth Bale for the next 2 matches?

Moves
08 Jul 18

Originally posted by @blood-on-the-tracks
could you loan us Gareth Bale for the next 2 matches?
I'm English and I've tried luring Bale before with cute puppies but he doesn't buy it

st johnstone

Moves
08 Jul 18

Go on, Roma

Tell us how Kane pushed someone before England's first goal, 2nd goal push/offside

Are all games in Scotland 0-0?

🙂
I give credit where is due..well done England in beating a over the hill poor Swedish side.
First win at the tournament.
Can't count wins against minnows of Tunisia or panama and the blatant Kane Henderson and McGuire cheating to beat Colombia.

But hey you have a win at last must be so proud.
Oh I also forgot the blatant not even trying to win against Belgium to get the easy games. Not against the rules but rather sad.
Now have a game against the smallest nation left.
Typical English attitude mention Scotland.
The majority of people I know don't give a toss if England win or lose
To me they are in a false position by luck and cheating they are in the last four.
But hey enjoy the humping in the final.

Moves
08 Jul 18

Originally posted by @roma45
I give credit where is due..well done England in beating a over the hill poor Swedish side.
First win at the tournament.
Can't count wins against minnows of Tunisia or panama and the blatant Kane Henderson and McGuire cheating to beat Colombia.

But hey you have a win at last must be so proud.
Oh I also forgot the blatant not even trying to win against ...[text shortened]... osition by luck and cheating they are in the last four.
But hey enjoy the humping in the final.
But, you've got to admit...Harry Kane is a very appealing hero.

Unlike the crying Neymar, scapegoated Messi or exhibitionist Ronald. Harry comes across as humble and level-headed. A team player, he's an excellent role model for future generations of English footballers.

Still time to jump aboard the bandwagon. 🙂

Moves
08 Jul 18

If anyone can, Luka can. Come on Croatia

What was my point of the last minute England win against Scotland? N. Ireland 1 England 0 😉

st johnstone

Moves
08 Jul 18

Originally posted by @wolfe63
But, you've got to admit...Harry Kane is a very appealing hero.

Unlike the crying Neymar, scapegoated Messi or exhibitionist Ronald. Harry comes across as humble and level-headed. A team player, he's an excellent role model for future generations of English footballers.

Still time to jump aboard the bandwagon. 🙂
Kane might be s great guy but I can't judge as I have not met him.
But what's Kane won trophy wise compared to naymar Messi and Ronaldo?
You made the comparison.
In my opinion only a idiot would support a team from another country. Would you expect Celtic fans to wish rangers well in Europe or do you think many man United fans wished Liverpool all the best in the champions league final?
No real supporter world wide picks another team once his is out if he does he's not a true fan
I really don't care now who wins
I think Belgium deserve it the most only team that won every game in the 90 minutes even although England lost on purpose to them to get a easy passage.
In that game at half time the pundits mainly Neville was going insane calling the Belgium's cheats saying no way they will or want to win.
Fast forward 45 minutes after Belgium won what happens'? Total silence.
Naymar gets slaughters for rolling about ...mmmm ..henderson does the same thing the next day but he gets credit for being street wise.

Moves
08 Jul 18

Hey, Roma. How is the chip doing on that shoulder!

Thanks for the very veiled compliment, in your last 2 posts, somewhere.

I see 'Trev' has gone quiet, but you know I complimented your lad on 2 fantastic free kick vs England a year ago in that qualification game.

Don't think we will win it, but nice to be there until the end.

Moves
08 Jul 18

Originally posted by @trev33
If anyone can, Luka can. Come on Croatia

What was my point of the last minute England win against Scotland? N. Ireland 1 England 0 😉
Ni 1, England 0?? I can't be bothered googling it. This was from some qualification group 10+ years ago? Straws are being clutched!

You want to go back to your 'point' about Scotland?

D

Moves
08 Jul 18

Moves
08 Jul 18

The post that was quoted here has been removed
How do you know I'm American? Just because I said so in a Chess Site Forum?

Again...you presume too much Duchess64. But, I appreciate your desperation.

Moves
09 Jul 18

Ni 1, England 0?? I can't be bothered googling it. This was from some qualification group 10+ years ago? Straws are being clutched!

You want to go back to your 'point' about Scotland?
Honestly I don't really care about the whole Scotland/England thing... i did watch the end of that game last year and Scotland were unlucky.

D

Moves
09 Jul 18

Moves
09 Jul 18

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Perhaps my "ying about being American" is yanging your chain.

It's so easy to do.

I tell you what: If you show me your country...I'll show you mine.
Don't be ashamed.

Moves
09 Jul 18

How come a perfectly good World Cup thread gets ruined by D trolling one of her alleged *trolls* in a forum that she/he rarely sets foot in.

Anyway, France/Belgium tomorrow. Roma made a great point that Belgium are the only team to win all of their 5 games in the 90 mins. I just feel France are stronger as a unit,man for man, and take them 2-1 or 3-1

D

Moves
10 Jul 18
2 edits