1. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 07:19
    All right we have made a pretty poor start to the qualifiers (when did we start well in any competition) But its not like we are out of it .we can still win our group ,and go on to win the competition,odds should be pretty good now I might have a ton on it.It wont help anything all this media hype and baying for blood lets get behind the guy give him true support .I for one remember a lot of man utd fans calling for Fergies blood mid eighties,Ramsey was nearly sacked before 66 ,McClaren is not a bad manager England have some great players maybe lacking confidence in an england shirt ,but it will come good believe me,we will be there ,sod it I am goin to have two ton on it , any one know the odds?
  2. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 07:50
    Originally posted by smartrrrrs
    All right we have made a pretty poor start to the qualifiers (when did we start well in any competition) But its not like we are out of it .we can still win our group ,and go on to win the competition,odds should be pretty good now I might have a ton on it.It wont help anything all this media hype and baying for blood lets get behind the guy give him tru ...[text shortened]... ood believe me,we will be there ,sod it I am goin to have two ton on it , any one know the odds?
    Perhaps you should invest your money in learning to write, rather than betting on a lost cause.
  3. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 07:58
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Perhaps you should invest your money in learning to write, rather than betting on a lost cause.
    youre not one of my old teachers are you? you sound just like the old tosser
  4. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 08:10
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Perhaps we should have a grammar forum for people to pick holes in other peoples punctuation,and leave people who want to talk sport get on with it.
  5. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 20:14
    £200 on England too qualify?, Qualify top of the group? or win the whole competition?

I may have £200 on McLaren to get the boot before the end of qualification phase.

He is USELESS, we could have kept Sven on and saved the FA a few quid rather than having Steve in charge.

And as for the media, he's done nothing for englands cause walking out of th press conference the way he did.
    If the press were hostile to england before that conference they're going to be alot worst the next dodgy performance that comes along...
  6. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 20:23
    Originally posted by millerman
    £200 on England too qualify?, Qualify top of the group? or win the whole competition?

I may have £200 on McLaren to get the boot before the end of qualification phase.

He is USELESS, we could have kept Sven on and saved the FA a few quid rather than having Steve in charge.

And as for the media, he's done nothing for englands cause walking out of t ...[text shortened]... that conference they're going to be alot worst the next dodgy performance that comes along...
    win the whole competition ,soundslike the bet with balls
  7. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 20:41
    win the whole competition ,soundslike the bet with balls
    Good luck mate, i'll be happy just for us too qualify 😞
  8. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 22:31
    Originally posted by millerman
    Good luck mate, i'll be happy just for us too qualify 😞
    can only get 10/1 so far anybody know better?
  9. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '07 15:51
    can only get 10/1 so far anybody know better?
    http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/euro-2008/european-championship-2008/win-market
  10. Joined
    25 Jul '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '07 16:33
    bring back bobby robson
  11. Joined
    14 Jul '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '07 18:29
    Bring back Botham!
  12. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    05 Apr '07 21:02
    Bring back Beckham!
  13. Standard memberCityblue
    Moonchester
    Blue Moon
    Moves
    06 Apr '07 10:18
    Originally posted by blade68
    Bring back Beckham!
    We weren't very good when he played, so why bring him back??
  14. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    07 Apr '07 08:25
    Originally posted by Cityblue
    We weren't very good when he played, so why bring him back??
    When he's on form you can't deny that he's a massive inspiration for the rest of the team?
    ...and service to the front 2 over the last half a dozen games has been sadly lacking... Beckham always provided the strikers with something - even on bad days.
    Lennon's still learning, and Downing's not worth bothering with.
  15. Standard memberCityblue
    Moonchester
    Blue Moon
    Moves
    07 Apr '07 11:19
    Originally posted by blade68
    When he's on form you can't deny that he's a massive inspiration for the rest of the team?
    ...and service to the front 2 over the last half a dozen games has been sadly lacking... Beckham always provided the strikers with something - even on bad days.
    Lennon's still learning, and Downing's not worth bothering with.
    True - he was a great crosser of a football - personally don't see it as a good move to bring him back.

Lennon is a totaly different style of winger - shame wright-phillips never plays at Chelsea, as he was fantastic when at City and on that form could have done a job...

I agree, Downing is a waste of space- hopefully Joe Cole will be back soon......generally though it'd be nice to see the team playing a high tempo game - that's when England have always looked capable of beating good teams - we cannot beat the top teams playing a slow technique based game

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree