Moves
    11 Sep '07 08:13
    Originally posted by Anthony
    Warney, warney
    2 many XXXX eh ant ,wheres Dec ? are you out there doin that jungle thing
  3. City of Manchester
    Moves
    11 Sep '07 21:14
    seems to have got the message that SWP Richards & Gerrard, are the future, bye bye Lamps Becks & Co.

a chorus of Blue Moon seems almost appropriate :-)

Cheers & Beers
  4. where angels play
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 05:20
    Originally posted by Anthony
    Does Kewell still play for Liverpool?
    Thats a matter of opinion.."payed" yes he certainly does that, "played" not really seen much of that recently.
  5. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 19:08
    Originally posted by spurs73
    WHY.. they beat a very poor footballing nation.. lets see what they do in the next game
    are we seeing yet
  6. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 19:33
    vare eees infomast
  7. Joined
    29 Oct '04
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 21:16
    Originally posted by smartrrrrs
    vare eees infomast
    Let's hope for the better in Moscow
  8. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Sep '07 07:02
    Originally posted by infomast
    Let's hope for the better in Moscow
    Yeh ..on your wet plastic
  9. Joined
    29 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Sep '07 23:17
    Originally posted by smartrrrrs
    Yeh ..on your wet plastic
    Artificial turf is within the rules...
    Actually, it wasn't a total loss for Russia despite the score. They had their moments and can now hope for better luck. Part of the loss can be contributed to nerves. They should have fewer jitters at home and crowd support will be enormous. They still control their destiny and if they beat England and win two other matches, it wouldn't matter what England does, since Russia will be a point ahead anyway. Then, the other qualifier will be decided in the England - Croatia game, with England needing a win and goal differential. I'd say Russia has 25 - 30% chance of making it.
  10. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Sep '07 07:111 edit
    Actually, it wasn't a total loss for Russia despite the score. They had their moments and can now hope for better luck. Part of the loss can be contributed to nerves. They should have fewer jitters at home and crowd support will be enormous. They still control their destiny and if they beat England and win two other m England needing a win and goal differential. I'd say Russia has 25 - 30% chance of making it.
    25-30% thats very confident,I am pleased you managed to take something out of the last game,My old headmaster used to say this hurts me more than it hurts you,maybe it was on those sort of lines,must say I did feel the odd tear welling,especially when the third one went in😉
  11. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    14 Sep '07 19:36
    Actually, it wasn't a total loss for Russia despite the score. They had their moments and can now hope for better luck. Part of the loss can be contributed to nerves. They should have fewer jitters at home and crowd support will be enormous. They still control their destiny and if they beat England and win two other m ...[text shortened]... England needing a win and goal differential. I'd say Russia has 25 - 30% chance of making it.
    surely more than 30%.

it was a very good England performance and still Russia scored and had a lot of chances.

Hiddink is a great manager and the Russian team has great potential.
  12. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Sep '07 20:56
    Originally posted by petrosianpupil
    surely more than 30%.

it was a very good England performance and still Russia scored and had a lot of chances.

Hiddink is a great manager and the Russian team has great potential.
    ++I think the only time Russia scored was before the game probably made them so dopey,What part of 3-0 is it you dont get
  13. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Nov '07 08:08
    yeh no worries £200 wisely invested,I hope allyou other punters got on this safe as houses nap
  14. Joined
    29 Oct '04
    Moves
    18 Nov '07 16:08
    All that talk about Russian influence in Israeli football got into the heads of Russian players. They, probably, didn't believe it, but it still gets into your subconscious. As a result they underestimated Israel and played the worsed game of the tournament. Still, they were a better team in the second half and Sychev hit the post in added time. The defense was horrible as usual, but the forwards have some talent.
    Arshavin and Bilyaletdinov might play in EPL next year. Israel is a solid team, although they played too defensively and used a lot of delaying tactics.
  15. 6yd box
    Moves
    18 Nov '07 20:28
    All that talk about Russian influence in Israeli football got into the heads of Russian players. They, probably, didn't believe it, but it still gets into your subconscious. As a result they underestimated Israel and played the worsed game of the tournament. Still, they were a better team in the second half and Sychev hit the post in added time. The defense ...[text shortened]... srael is a solid team, although they played too defensively and used a lot of delaying tactics.
    but what this means is that England will make it to the finals... but Mac is still sheeeeeeeeeeet😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree