1. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 12:55
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    I have wasted enough intelligent talk on you. You have no ability to comprehend it anyway. Crawl back into your hole now.
    I'll miss your intelligent talk because your conspiracy theories for facts really added a lot
    (1) I must be wrong for thinking that the Southwest conference cheated alot and thats why they had a record nuumber of teams on probation
    (2) I also must be wrong for thinking that the team last year with the tougher out of conference schedule, winner of the big 12 championiship game and higher ranking in the polls deserved to go to a better bowl game than Texas.
  2. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 12:59
    I love the fact that every week matters in college football: a program changing win for a Washington, a good win for FSU and Notre Dame among the highlights
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 19:391 edit
    Originally posted by quackquack
    I'll miss your intelligent talk because your conspiracy theories for facts really added a lot
    (1) I must be wrong for thinking that the Southwest conference cheated alot and thats why they had a record nuumber of teams on probation
    (2) I also must be wrong for thinking that the team last year with the tougher out of conference schedule, winner of the b ...[text shortened]... pioniship game and higher ranking in the polls deserved to go to a better bowl game than Texas.
    Rose colored glasses. Stop looking through them and you will see the picture more clearly.

The fact is, If Texas had lost to Tech the first week of the season and then won out, they would have gone to the national Championship game, not OU. FACT!!!!
  4. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '09 16:42
    Rose colored glasses. Stop looking through them and you will see the picture more clearly.

The fact is, If Texas had lost to Tech the first week of the season and then won out, they would have gone to the national Championship game, not OU. FACT!!!!
    Maybe you should put down the Texas pompoms and look at the facts.
    FACT: Oklahoma had a better year than Texas and ended up ranked ahead of Texas.

Your mention of week 1 is significant as Texas started against Florida Atlantic and other unranked teams and Oklahoma played a tougher out of conference schedule.

Oklahoma once again has a much harder schedule losing to BYU who reached the top 10 and playing at Miami (currently in the top 10). If both teams end up wit the same record again (regardless of head to head) Oklahoma should be ranked ahead of them again.
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    24 Sep '09 00:31
    Originally posted by quackquack
    Maybe you should put down the Texas pompoms and look at the facts.
    FACT: Oklahoma had a better year than Texas and ended up ranked ahead of Texas.

Your mention of week 1 is significant as Texas started against Florida Atlantic and other unranked teams and Oklahoma played a tougher out of conference schedule.

Oklahoma once again has a much harder ...[text shortened]... he same record again (regardless of head to head) Oklahoma should be ranked ahead of them again.
    You assume that OU will win either of those games? Hell to listen to you, a loss against a perceived good team (BYU lost game two...maybe they aren't so good...right?...Oh, but the beat OU, so they must be) is better than a win against a non top 20 team? No way to that. The OU - Miami game should be interesting. Miami is clicking on all cylinders now, but we will see.
  6. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Sep '09 17:49
    You assume that OU will win either of those games? Hell to listen to you, a loss against a perceived good team (BYU lost game two...maybe they aren't so good...right?...Oh, but the beat OU, so they must be) is better than a win against a non top 20 team? No way to that. The OU - Miami game should be interesting. Miami is clicking on all cylinders now, but we will see.
    The only thing I was pointing out was that Oklahoma once again has a harder out of conference schedule. Obviously if Oklahoma loses, they don't help themselves.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree