1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '11 04:47
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Geez, an 0-2 night. Hope things are better tomorrow; I really like the Ravens and have $10 on the Eagles.
    Dismal night indeed for all! I don't have money on Paskers, but hope they trounce the Eagles!
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Jan '11 20:591 edit
    Impressive performance by the Ravens D. Should be great, hard hitting football next Saturday in the Steel City.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '11 21:24
    Impressive performance by the Ravens D. Should be great, hard hitting football next Saturday in the Steel City.
    1-2 is not too bad being that there's no money riding on the games!
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 00:43
    Packers, Bears, Ravens, and Patriots.
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 00:49
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    You have no idea how happy I am that loser Vick lost the game for his sorry team. They tried to stop him form coming out, but of course he knows more than the coaches! What a sorry loser! Insubordinate to the nth degree!
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 01:08
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    You have no idea how happy I am that loser Vick lost the game for his sorry team. They tried to stop him form coming out, but of course he knows more than the coaches! What a sorry loser! Insubordinate to the nth degree!
    Your hatred of Vick clouds your judgment; do you seriously think the Eagles would have had a better chance to drive the field with under two minutes to go with a rusty Kolb at QB?

I'm sure you'll say yes, but that just shows how biased you are.
  7. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 01:201 edit
    Your hatred of Vick clouds your judgment; do you seriously think the Eagles would have had a better chance to drive the field with under two minutes to go with a rusty Kolb at QB?

I'm sure you'll say yes, but that just shows how biased you are.
    That's not the issue. Obviously his talent is not enough to overcome his fetid mind. They were hiding his helmet from him to avoid him going in, but no, Vick knows best. He is a putrid, fetid, sorry piece of human garbage. Face it! I've maintained it all along and I rest my case. Andy Reid could not stand up to him? Evidently that's why his sons are a mess. Could not stand up to them either. Vick? You like him? You take him! I've seldom been happier for a win by an opponent. Hatred? There is no hate in me for the man. Revulsion, yes! Hatred, no!

If they thought they had no chance but with Vick why hide his helmet? He is an insubordinate jerk. That's all. Ane people were thinking MVP, including Vick himself! Ha! I admit I am gloating, but I so be it!
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 02:011 edit
    That's not the issue. Obviously his talent is not enough to overcome his fetid mind. They were hiding his helmet from him to avoid him going in, but no, Vick knows best. He is a putrid, fetid, sorry piece of human garbage. Face it! I've maintained it all along and I rest my case. Andy Reid could not stand up to him? Evidently that's why his sons are a m eople were thinking MVP, including Vick himself! Ha! I admit I am gloating, but I so be it!
    You're ridiculous. If it was Peyton Manning or Tom Brady and they did the exact same thing i.e. insist on going back in the game with it on the line even though they were hurt, you and everybody else would be praising their guts and determination.

Stop the crap; it's pathetic. He's a football player not Adolf Hitler #2.
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 04:15
    That's not the issue. Obviously his talent is not enough to overcome his fetid mind. They were hiding his helmet from him to avoid him going in, but no, Vick knows best. He is a putrid, fetid, sorry piece of human garbage. Face it! I've maintained it all along and I rest my case. Andy Reid could not stand up to him? Evidently that's why his sons are a m ...[text shortened]... eople were thinking MVP, including Vick himself! Ha! I admit I am gloating, but I so be it!
    Well there might be a strike next year so he will get older and rusty if they don't have football.
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 04:31
    All the games next week are rematches.
    The seahawks beat the bears by 3 in chicago and the seahawks lead the head to head series 8 to 5.
    The falcons beat the packer by 3 at home and their head to head series is 13 to 13 all time.
    The pats and jets is 51 to 51 and one tie head to head.
    The steelers is like 20 to 12 to the ravens.
  11. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 04:33
    You're ridiculous. If it was Peyton Manning or Tom Brady and they did the exact same thing i.e. insist on going back in the game with it on the line even though they were hurt, you and everybody else would be praising their guts and determination.

Stop the crap; it's pathetic. He's a football player not Adolf Hitler #2.
    I deplore insubordination at any level, be it Romo, Brady or anyone else. These players do not rule. The coaches are the ones getting fired for player incompetence. Vick was deemed unable to perform, ordered to the bench and refused an order. He is a jerk and lost his team the game!
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 04:33
    That's not the issue. Obviously his talent is not enough to overcome his fetid mind. They were hiding his helmet from him to avoid him going in, but no, Vick knows best. He is a putrid, fetid, sorry piece of human garbage. Face it! I've maintained it all along and I rest my case. Andy Reid could not stand up to him? Evidently that's why his sons are a m ...[text shortened]... eople were thinking MVP, including Vick himself! Ha! I admit I am gloating, but I so be it!
    Do you think vick should be exicuted like that one anouncer said?
  13. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 12:32
    Do you think vick should be exicuted like that one anouncer said?
    I'd be happpy without the misplaced adulation of an unrepentant thug! Our country is going to crap and Obama deems it appropriate to take time out to call Jeff Lurie to express admiration for Vick? I just deplore admiration for a revulsion provoking dude who is an avowed sociopath and sorry piece of garbage! I prefer we reserve execution for shooters like the Arizona dude.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 16:34
    I deplore insubordination at any level, be it Romo, Brady or anyone else. These players do not rule. The coaches are the ones getting fired for player incompetence. Vick was deemed unable to perform, ordered to the bench and refused an order. He is a jerk and lost his team the game!
    You really need to get a life; such outrage directed at a FOOTBALL PLAYER is borderline psychotic.
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 20:281 edit
    Even though i pick these team i want it to be the Jets and Ravens and Seahawks at Falcons.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree