it finally dawned on me

it finally dawned on me

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
16 Jan 11

Cutler is making bad decisions as I predicted he would but the Hawks are failing to take advantage. That is the difference in this game.

s

Moves
16 Jan 11

Originally posted by tomtom232
Perhaps 'twill be a tale of two halves. 😀
Without their starting TE? You are an optimist! It indeed might be a tale of two halves. Bears get the ball to start 2nd half. If Bears drive and score game over!

s

Moves
16 Jan 11

Cutler is making bad decisions as I predicted he would but the Hawks are failing to take advantage. That is the difference in this game.
Cutler is famous for that, but DB's for Hawks can't seem to hang onto the ball either!

t

Moves
16 Jan 11

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Cutler is famous for that, but DB's for Hawks can't seem to hang onto the ball either!
Yes, and that is the difference. Three missed picks.

t

Moves
16 Jan 11

I guess I'm 2 for 3 then oh well I'll end up 3 for 4.

s

Moves
16 Jan 11

Yes, and that is the difference. Three missed picks.
28-0! I just don't see a comeback in the making. Unlike other teams go get ahead the Bears are pounding the opponent with the running game. Injuores mounting. Without Trufant a comeback highly unlikely. Can't stop the run and can't stop the pass.

t

Moves
16 Jan 11

28-0! I just don't see a comeback in the making. Unlike other teams go get ahead the Bears are pounding the opponent with the running game. Injuores mounting. Without Trufant a comeback highly unlikely. Can't stop the run and can't stop the pass.
28-3! The Hawks will definitely win now! 🙄

t

Moves
16 Jan 11

28-3! The Hawks will definitely win now! 🙄
Interception!

t

Moves
16 Jan 11

Hawks finally wake up but is too little too late?

s

Moves
16 Jan 11

Hawks finally wake up but is too little too late?
Probably. You never know. That was the dumbest trick play I've seen in a while! Halfback pass, not there, eat it!

t

Moves
16 Jan 11
2 edits

Probably. You never know. That was the dumbest trick play I've seen in a while! Halfback pass, not there, eat it!
Yes, but football is like chess. The one to make the last mistake often loses no matter how far ahead one is.

Edit: Hawks have won every game with a + turnover ratio but it looks like that streak is over.

Edit2: Forced to punt with six minute left down 18... nothing short of a miracle will let us win this game.

t

Moves
16 Jan 11

Yes, but football is like chess. The one to make the last mistake often loses no matter how far ahead one is.

Edit: Hawks have won every game with a + turnover ratio but it looks like that streak is over.

Edit2: Forced to punt with six minute left down 18... nothing short of a miracle will let us win this game.
Another missed interception leads to another Bear's TD.

s

Moves
16 Jan 11

Another missed interception leads to another Bear's TD.
It's over! No miracle is likely even if ST.Jude T. played on Seahawk's team! I can't believe they did not onsides kick then allowed a TD! Looks like they should be good next year, however.

t

Moves
16 Jan 11
2 edits

It's over! No miracle is likely even if ST.Jude T. played on Seahawk's team! I can't believe they did not onsides kick then allowed a TD! Looks like they should be good next year, however.
Yes, that is what I am waiting for. I am really excited to see what moves Pete makes in the offseason, especially in the draft since there is a lot of explosive players coming out of college.

Edit: DAMNIT! seahawks should have recovered that!

Edit: If Hawks had played like this the whole game it would have been the blowout I predicted.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Jan 11

Yes, that is what I am waiting for. I am really excited to see what moves Pete makes in the offseason, especially in the draft since there is a lot of explosive players coming out of college.

Edit: DAMNIT! seahawks should have recovered that!

Edit: If Hawks had played like this the whole game it would have been the blowout I predicted.
It was a blowout.