Landon Donovan goal vs Mexico

Landon Donovan goal vs Mexico

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
11 Feb 07

Originally posted by dottewell
Would you guys let me use this thread on my new website?

www.dullarguments.co.uk

Thanks in advance,

d
Sweet concept. I found a really dull article debating the pros and cons of different tram systems. I'll send it on to you.

D

d

Moves
11 Feb 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Sweet concept. I found a really dull article debating the pros and cons of different tram systems. I'll send it on to you.

D
Eh? Trams are the new rock and roll.

Snap rugby prediction: your boys are going to lose today.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
11 Feb 07

Eh? Trams are the new rock and roll.

Snap rugby prediction: your boys are going to lose today.
We're lucky to go in only 2 points behind. Hopefully, it'll give us a platform to improve A LOT in the second half. Missing Brian O'Driscoll is a huge loss. We become a bit preditable without him.

D

d

Moves
11 Feb 07

We're lucky to go in only 2 points behind. Hopefully, it'll give us a platform to improve A LOT in the second half. Missing Brian O'Driscoll is a huge loss. We become a bit preditable without him.

D
At least it's a decent game to watch; the two yesterday were terrible.

I agree about BO'D - it's amazing what a difference one player can make.

Sweet Irish first-half try, too.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
11 Feb 07

At least it's a decent game to watch; the two yesterday were terrible.

I agree about BO'D - it's amazing what a difference one player can make.

Sweet Irish first-half try, too.
Feck!

The inventiveness and fast ball of Stringer was sorely missed as well. If we'd managed to win today, and got the two boys back, we'd have to be stonewall favourites for the Grand Slam.

The maul for the penalty was brilliant. I thought the ref was very dodgy with some of his decisions against the Irish. Especially the ending of advantage the second time it happened, and not giving any advantage when we scored the try in the first half.

D

d

Moves
11 Feb 07

Does making up words and acronyms make ye feel superior to your peers because they're not up with the lingo?

D
Are you an American by any chance?

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
11 Feb 07

Feck!

The inventiveness and fast ball of Stringer was sorely missed as well. If we'd managed to win today, and got the two boys back, we'd have to be stonewall favourites for the Grand Slam.

The maul for the penalty was brilliant. I thought the ref was very dodgy with some of his decisions against the Irish. Especially the ending of advantage the ...[text shortened]... time it happened, and not giving any advantage when we scored the try in the first half.

D
I liked the way France scored a touchdown in the end-zone to close out the ball game.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
11 Feb 07
1 edit

Originally posted by darvlay
Are you an American by any chance?
I thought it was great the way the Irish quarter center half back did the Freakilicious Fantom 360 Breakdown™ to bust open the defensive sector, initiating awesome offensive plays. That truly was the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!

D

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
11 Feb 07

I thought it was great the way the Irish quarter center half back did the Freakilicious Fantom 360 Breakdown™ to bust open the defensive sector, initiating awesome offensive plays. That truly was the GREATEST HOW ON EARTH!

D
I'm still waiting to hear the explanation for 'close out play' with 45 minutes left!!!

Such fun...

🙂

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
11 Feb 07

Ever seen 'Boston Goals' on Soccer AM?

Classic...

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
11 Feb 07
1 edit

Originally posted by blade68
Ever seen 'Boston Goals' on Soccer AM?

Classic...
Hadn't seen that.

Sheer Genius!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=THDVsaLCCzc

D

[EDIT] "Top Body assist": &NR

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
11 Feb 07

Hadn't seen that.

Sheer Genius!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=THDVsaLCCzc

D

[EDIT] "Top Body assist": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VZc8HAuubU&NR
😵

d

Moves
11 Feb 07

Originally posted by blade68
I'm still waiting to hear the explanation for 'close out play' with 45 minutes left!!!

Such fun...

🙂
Obviously an error on RookRAK's part, but don't pretend like you knew that to start with.

d

Moves
11 Feb 07

Feck!

The maul for the penalty was brilliant. I thought the ref was very dodgy with some of his decisions against the Irish. Especially the ending of advantage the ...[text shortened]... time it happened, and not giving any advantage when we scored the try in the first half.

D
The Irish deserved to win based on that second half. High tempo, adventurous, attacking, and France began to crack under the pressure.

Roll on the Anglo-Irish... er... bowl.

S

Moves
11 Feb 07

The Irish deserved to win based on that second half. High tempo, adventurous, attacking, and France began to crack under the pressure.

Roll on the Anglo-Irish... er... bowl.
LOL!! at the 'bowl' comment..... will it be on 'thanksgiving day'?😀