Liverpool suck, suck, suck!

Liverpool suck, suck, suck!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Moves
15 Apr 09

What a game. Wow.

a

Moves
15 Apr 09

What the heck happened to tight games that go to extra time and/or penalties.

7-5, a real pleasure to watch

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
15 Apr 09

One of the most entertaining matches at European level I've watched recently.

My goodness, it was a joy to see Benítez so pissed off at the end.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
15 Apr 09

Originally posted by Seitse
One of the most entertaining matches at European level I've watched recently.

My goodness, it was a joy to see Benítez so pissed off at the end.
Pity you are so anti L'pool as it was merely a brilliant match. Personally I reckon it will now mean no English clubs in the final as Chelsea don't have what it takes.

BT
Afro

Somerset

Moves
15 Apr 09

Originally posted by ace121
What the heck happened to tight games that go to extra time and/or penalties.

7-5, a real pleasure to watch
Chelsea are too good for Liverpool any day and I`m glad they are through. I`m an Arsenal supporter myself going to beat Villarreal tonight and Chelsea-Liverpool was good fun to watch

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
15 Apr 09

Originally posted by British Telecom
Chelsea are too good for Liverpool any day and I`m glad they are through. I`m an Arsenal supporter myself going to beat Villarreal tonight and Chelsea-Liverpool was good fun to watch
Keep taking the meds 🙄

AB

Moves
15 Apr 09
1 edit

Originally posted by British Telecom
Chelsea are too good for Liverpool any day
They weren't too good for them last night nor at Anfield or Stamford Bridge in the league earlier this season.

Oh, this is one of yours too - "Liverpool will just beat Chelsea to make the Semis". That doesn't really tie in with what you've said in this thread does it?

Welcome to the board - you'll fit right in with all the other braindead morons.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
15 Apr 09

Ouch, I see an angry liverpoo girl roaming the alleys.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
15 Apr 09

Originally posted by Palynka
Football is amazing.
Football sucks. 😞

Moves
15 Apr 09

Originally posted by Mctayto
Personally I reckon it will now mean no English clubs in the final as Chelsea don't have what it takes.
giggles

personally i think this statement shows you know nothing about football.

say utd did get knocked out tonight....arsenal have shown that they're better that porto.

as for barce chelsea matct, i'd love to see a utd barce final but would put money on a arsenal chelsea final.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
15 Apr 09

Originally posted by trev33
giggles

personally i think this statement shows you know nothing about football.

say utd did get knocked out tonight....arsenal have shown that they're better that porto.

as for barce chelsea matct, i'd love to see a utd barce final but would put money on a arsenal chelsea final.
Guess you are skint & visiting gamblers anon

Moves
15 Apr 09

Guess you are skint & visiting gamblers anon
i'm not touching those game but if i had to i'd say it's going to be an arsenal chelsea final with arsenal winning. i said a while back that arsenal would win the CL and i stand by it. should have had some money on them tonight.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
15 Apr 09

I accept that on a good day Arsenal are unbeatable but then they tend to have rather a lot bad days

J

Moves
15 Apr 09

Personally I reckon it will now mean no English clubs in the final as Chelsea don't have what it takes.
I wonder what utter nonsence your going to come out with next? Do you ever think about what your going to say befor you post?

Even you knew United had a great chance of beating Porto when you posted this and as Trev has already pointed out Arsenal definitely would of beaten Porto if that was the semi-final!

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
15 Apr 09

Originally posted by Jamesqt
I wonder what utter nonsence your going to come out with next? Do you ever think about what your going to say befor you post?

Even you knew United had a great chance of beating Porto when you posted this and as Trev has already pointed out Arsenal definitely would of beaten Porto if that was the semi-final!
I would have had every confidence in Arsenal beating Porto but did not reckon a crap team like Utd had what it took. Guess Utd got lucky 😛