1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '09 18:14
    Beat villa 5-0. Beat Man utd 4-1. Beat Real Madrid 4-0.

13 goals in what, 10 days or so?

Respect.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '09 19:43
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Beat villa 5-0. Beat Man utd 4-1. Beat Real Madrid 4-0.

13 goals in what, 10 days or so?

Respect.
    Rafa is da Man
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    23 Mar '09 09:52
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Liverpoo is showing what they're made of... nothing.
    Ahem - Does someone require to eat their words 😉
  4. Joined
    02 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '09 18:59
    Liverpool hit a run of good form when Man U hit some bad form. United's consistency throughout the season will carry them to the title. I have no doubts. I'm starting to doubt them winning all 6 though
  5. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    24 Mar '09 22:29
    Originally posted by jacko13
    Liverpool hit a run of good form when Man U hit some bad form. United's consistency throughout the season will carry them to the title. I have no doubts. I'm starting to doubt them winning all 6 though
    Don't you worry the 'Brown envelopes' will work there magic once again 😛
  6. LA
    Moves
    25 Mar '09 13:06
    Originally posted by Hells Caretaker
    Brown envelopes?

You always have been and always will be a blinkered muppet.

The champions of England, Europe and the World, Charity shield holders, League cup holders, semi finalists in the FA cup (with a bye to the final), 1/4 finalists in the CL (with a bye to the final) and Premiership Leaders by a point with a game in hand, HAVE been held back by 3 red cards in 2 games, not forgetting the red card at Anfield.

I think the dipppers (LFC mighty reds) have had played against 10 men in their last 3 games.

Please tell me more about brown envelopes.

StevieG, instead of serving time in jail, is scoring hatricks from set pieces, thank god the modern day John Barnes turns 30 next year.

We've won it 10 times,
    We've won it 10 times,
    Without boring anyone,
    We've won it 10 times.

Also, Funnny to see Angry Boy come out of self imposed retirement when Liverpool beat United.
    What do they say about fair weather supporters?
    - "Sing when your winning", but thats a matchday song so most people on here won't know the rest of it?

Thats the Premier League we've won 10 times sparky.
  7. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    25 Mar '09 15:25
    Ah Brown envelopes, now I finally understand how Liverpool aquired so many league titles and how Gerrard got off so easily 😀😀😀😀
  8. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    25 Mar '09 23:041 edit
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    Brown envelopes?

You always have been and always will be a blinkered muppet.

The champions of England, Europe and the World, Charity shield holders, League cup holders, semi finalists in the FA cup (with a bye to the final), 1/4 finalists in the CL (with a bye to the final) and Premiership Leaders by a point with a game in hand, HAVE been he on here won't know the rest of it?

Thats the Premier League we've won 10 times sparky.
    BA HA HA... here we go again with another rant...put it back in your pant's pal, it was in jest but it seems to have broken your silence from the 4-1 humiliation at the 'Theatre of Dreams' and the Craven cottage fiasco..

Anyway what's this 10 times stuff you bleat on about? Or is my Scouce back perm and tash in the way of the obvious.Perhaps I should stick to stealling cars and spending my benefit on Shell suits.

Never mind dragging Angry Boy into the disscusion his opinion's are his own.

As for the brown packages they obviously were'nt enough on the 14th because Ferguson did'nt give the customary end of match interview, who the hell does this trumpt up jock think he is?. It's not as if it was the B.B.C....it was Sky running the coverage,who by the way pay his wages (indirectly).😛

Labelling me a 'muppet' is a tad unfair in light of my earlier quip (was'nt directed at you) which was light hearted fun.However you are vexed by the current circumstances in the league and with good reason, one more wobble and we are in with a chance.As you like to say 'FACT'.
  9. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 11:16
    who the hell does this trumpt up jock think he is?
    He's called Sir Alex Ferguson and without him ManU wouldn't be English, European and world champions and without him they certainly wouldn't win the PL and CL this season, I'd though you's of known who he is by now 😀😀😀
  10. LA
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 18:32
    BA HA HA... here we go again with another rant...put it back in your pant's pal, it was in jest but it seems to have broken your silence from the 4-1 humiliation at the 'Theatre of Dreams' and the Craven cottage fiasco..

Anyway what's this 10 times stuff you bleat on about? Or is my Scouce back perm and tash in the way of the obvious.Perhaps I sho ...[text shortened]... good reason, one more wobble and we are in with a chance.As you like to say 'FACT'.
    Yes your right, I am a little vexed with our situation right now and sorry about the muppet Rant, anyway.

To be honest I think LFC are favourates right now with the momentum you have and the obvious extra desire that 19 year and waiting builds up, I think this is what we are seeing in your recent games.

What really winds me up though is again all these red cards.
    Ok Scholes should go, Vidic 60/40 in favour of him going, Rooney what is he doing, but he got the card from reputation.
    Almost every Liverpool game I see recently you play against 10 men.

As for Sir Alex not giving interviews to the BBC, there's nothing wrong with that.
    If the BBC did a documentory about your son and alleged illegal deals I would certainly not talk to them ever again, so would almost all fathers, irrespective if the BBC is right or worng.
    Sir Alex not giving an interview to Sky was a one off, many managers do this after very dissapointing results.

I'll give LFC one piece of credit.
    Yes I really don't want them to win the league, but at least your playing good entertaining football now, the type of football that champions should be playing.
    If you win the league playing your remaining games in such a way, then good luck to you, you deserve it.
    What i've always hated about Liverpool are the boring defensive games you traditionally have been playing, relying on Gerrard and Torres miracle goals to win games, not the way a league title should be won.

There you go, here's another Fact for you.
    I've given credit where its due and praised LFC.
    Don't think i've ever seen Hells Cartaker, AB or Mctayto ever credit Manchester United with anything.
  11. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    27 Mar '09 22:571 edit
    Respect r.o.a.b.... fair enough, lets move on to this. Have utd peaked too soon?...I was in the local yesterday lamenting Liverpool's 'Black January' and there was a suggestion of this early utd peak, personally I think not. The International window has come at the right time for the top 5 clubs in order for them to re-coup. That said with a good England result utd with their experience should bounceback? No?
    Or maybe just maybe the top clubs face more resistance from clubs battling relegation.
  12. Wat?
    Moves
    28 Mar '09 11:16
    [i]

Not at all like a scouser to be a lying bakstrad, is it?
    I resent that sweeping remark! 😳

You can argue about football all you like - but don't generalise about a very caring community of City dwellers who are more honest than most. A scouser would give you his last penny if you needed it! Don't take the pee out of people, you obviously have complete disregard for, in a generalised way. There's just no need for it!

If you genuinely think all scousers are liars then I suggest you go there and tell them, me included. You'd last all of 5 seconds, Rags. 😠
  13. LA
    Moves
    28 Mar '09 12:48
    Respect r.o.a.b.... fair enough, lets move on to this. Have utd peaked too soon?...I was in the local yesterday lamenting Liverpool's 'Black January' and there was a suggestion of this early utd peak, personally I think not. The International window has come at the right time for the top 5 clubs in order for them to re-coup. That said with a good Eng ...[text shortened]... ? No?
    Or maybe just maybe the top clubs face more resistance from clubs battling relegation.
    Well I agree with you that the internationals have come just in time to save United.
    If we had to play a team like Villa today anything could have happened.

I think (hoping) in a weeks time everything will have settled down again and United will have regrouped and also maybe Liverpool lost a bit of steam, they looked unbeatable prior to the internationals.

As for United having peaked too early, I don't think so.
    United haven't really played convincing football all season for me and seem to have a goal scoring problem.
    Over the last 10 league games i think about 4 or 5 of our victories have been in the last 10 minutes, very lucky I will admit.
    Overall we've played quite well but as a team it hasn't been there this season.

Whats Uniteds best 11, I don't know.
    In previous seasons I could have told you but not this season.

We are lacking a left winger, Sir Alex seems to like Park but he's just a good work horse I would say.
    Also Scholes is causing a problem, I don't think he's good enough anymore and we are defensively much poorer when Scholes plays.
    We played better with Fletcher than Scholes.

So I would say United have been getting the points from an overall squad thats got great depth but we lack an understanding of our best 11 and have been getting away with results by individuals producing moments of greatness when we need it most.

To win the league though from what i've seen over the last few years, you need the same 11 players starting every week in every game in the run in, so i'm not as confident of winning the league this season as I usually am.
  14. LA
    Moves
    28 Mar '09 13:15
    Originally posted by mikelom
    I resent that sweeping remark! 😳

You can argue about football all you like - but don't generalise about a very caring community of City dwellers who are more honest than most. A scouser would give you his last penny if you needed it! Don't take the pee out of people, you obviously have complete disregard for, in a generalised way. There's just no need fo ...[text shortened]... hen I suggest you go there and tell them, me included. You'd last all of 5 seconds, Rags. 😠
    Hey, I'm speaking from experience.

I lived in the Warrington area for 35 years.
    I went to Liverpool John Moores University for 4 years
    I worked in Wavertree for 7 years.
    I'm a Manchester United supporter and most of my best friends are Liverpool supporters.

I can tell you this.
    The vast majority of people in the Liverpool area are VERY nice people and will do anything for you.

There is though an underlining seige mentality in Liverpool that can be quite hostile.

I think your post is quite hostile and threatening, so don't tell me how scousers are the salt of the earth.

Here are some facts for you:-
    - My best friend at University rented a place in Allerton and in 4 years had his place broken into at least 5 times.
    - I've had my car stolen once, it turned up in West Derby 2 days later stripped down.
    - (This is ture), I once parked my car by the Moat House in Liverpool and thought (sod it) i'll walk around the city centre at dinner time with a Manchester United "Keane 16" top on. Literally within 2 minutes of walking in the open I was chased back to my car by a bunch of about 8, 12 year old kids.
    - I once parked in front of a hair cutters place in Wavertree (with a United top on) and in a 1 minute walk to the place I was warned by a passer by that I should not ware that top and cover it up because I would be stabbed.

So Rags, not all scousers are liars but i'll tell you this.
    Liverpool is not a safe place "for outsiders".

I've walked through Manchester City centre many times and have seen people walk past me with Liverpool "Gerrard" shirts on, without fear.
    You can't do the same in Liverpool, no way could I wear a United Rooney or Keane shirt and walk into W H Smith or HMV and live to tell the tail.

I'd last about 5 seconds.
  15. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '09 14:09
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    Hey, I'm speaking from experience.

I lived in the Warrington area for 35 years.
    I went to Liverpool John Moores University for 4 years
    I worked in Wavertree for 7 years.
    I'm a Manchester United supporter and most of my best friends are Liverpool supporters.

I can tell you this.
    The vast majority of people in the Liverpool area are VERY n ...[text shortened]... alk into W H Smith or HMV and live to tell the tail.

I'd last about 5 seconds.
    Sounds like you had a bad time there!! Just out of interest ,has any one walked through the streets in Scotland with a England shirt on?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree