1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 08:042 edits
    Suck on this!

Cahill! Cahill! LOL

I bet Benitez won't booze before the conference press anymore and bring his list of grievances against Sir Alex.

Hey, and Gerrard didn't dive this time! 😛
  2. LA
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 08:32
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Suck on this!

Cahill! Cahill! LOL

I bet Benitez won't booze before the conference press anymore and bring his list of grievances against Sir Alex.

Hey, and Gerrard didn't dive this time! 😛
    If there is one thing I've learned about Rafa, its that he does not learn from his mistakes.

Next week he's going to turn his full force of attack on Koko the clown "Rick Parry".

I can see it now, "I asked for Barry, instead they arranged a meeting with Rick Parry".

Long live Rafa Beneithus, tactical geni-arse.

Oh, and Gerrard didn't dive but Torres did, you could see the StevieG
    trademark trailing leg when Torres went down in the box.
    Gerrard has about a week left to get Torres fully trained before he goes down 😲 to HMS.
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 09:05
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    If there is one thing I've learned about Rafa, its that he does not learn from his mistakes.

Next week he's going to turn his full force of attack on Koko the clown "Rick Parry".

I can see it now, "I asked for Barry, instead they arranged a meeting with Rick Parry".

Long live Rafa Beneithus, tactical geni-arse.

Oh, and Gerrard didn't ...[text shortened]...
    Gerrard has about a week left to get Torres fully trained before he goes down 😲 to HMS.
    LOL

Indeed, Torres is a fast learner. The only thing Fernando is missing from the sensei is to make statements like "I hate those players who try to cheat on the referee when they's in the box" (with a straight face).
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 09:08
    If there is one thing I've learned about Rafa, its that he does not learn from his mistakes
    Like keep playing the cleaners and tea ladies in the domestic cups..😵
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 09:26
    You are all so quick to jump on Liverpool & Rafa which makes me think you are running scared and that is also why the scoreline last night matters so much to you 😛
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 09:35
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    You are all so quick to jump on Liverpool & Rafa which makes me think you are running scared and that is also why the scoreline last night matters so much to you 😛
    True
  7. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 09:43
    You are all so quick
    Funny, that's the same I've heard about you from your last one night stand.

😵
  8. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 10:02
    It's been building on here for about 2 years. More noise = more worried. You'd think ManU had won the title last night the way ROAB spouts off.

As for Seitse, he's just a bitter, bitter man who (when he's not discussing the raping of boys) has obviously not had his love letters, to Mr S. Gerrard, Anfield, Liverpool, answered.
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 10:03
    Funny, I've heard the same from your previous lover.

Isn't the world tiny? 😀
  10. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 10:05
    Oh, and Gerrard didn't dive but Torres did, you could see the StevieG trademark trailing leg when Torres went down in the box.
    Is this the incident where an Everton player ploughed into Torres from behind, bundling him over without making contact with the ball? An incident that would have been a free kick (to Liverpool) anywhere else on the pitch but because it was in the area it wasn't a foul?
  11. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 10:071 edit
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Funny, I've heard the same from your previous lover.

Isn't the world tiny? 😀
    That's the best you can come up with? This isn't the school playground anymore. "Your mum ..." yadda, yadda.

Take a tip from me. If you're lacking in quick wit then take your time to come out with a well thought out riposte. Failing that .... don't bother.
  12. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 10:15

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 10:21
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Easily rattled aren't you? Touched a nerve? So, the thought that you're not funny (which, of course, you're not) is what worries you most?

"Little retard"! Comedy gold for sure.
  14. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 11:081 edit
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Easily rattled aren't you? Touched a nerve? So, the thought that you're not funny (which, of course, you're not) is what worries you most?

"Little retard"! Comedy gold for sure.
    Yes, it hurt me a lot. You've been the only person so far capable of making me cry.

:'(

I wish I was a Liverpool chav.
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 11:12
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Is this the incident where an Everton player ploughed into Torres from behind, bundling him over without making contact with the ball? An incident that would have been a free kick (to Liverpool) anywhere else on the pitch but because it was in the area it wasn't a foul?
    that did look like a pen.

how was the game anyway? i didn't watch it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree