Man Utd

Man Utd

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

6yd box

Moves
15 Mar 09

Originally posted by Mctayto
Very interesting how the man scum are lying low 😉
McTayto- mate thats per for the course for them as most are plastic fans!..never been to Old T in their lifes..in fact have any of them been to Manchester?

rc

Moves
15 Mar 09

Originally posted by spurs73
McTayto- mate thats per for the course for them as most are plastic fans!..never been to Old T in their lifes..in fact have any of them been to Manchester?
Ive been to old trafford to watch Celtic play Porto i think it was, I could not believe how friendly the policemen where, honestly, in Scotland you're feet will not touch the ground until you hit the back of a meat wagon for lesser crimes!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
15 Mar 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Ive been to old trafford to watch Celtic play Porto i think it was, I could not believe how friendly the policemen where, honestly, in Scotland you're feet will not touch the ground until you hit the back of a meat wagon for lesser crimes!
I used to live in Manchester and not too far from the 'Theatre of Dreams', after every game the steady stream of cars and Chelsea tractors heading for the M56 to head south was unbelievable!! I could never go out in my car on a match night.

I have friends who were season ticket holders and they are the worst fans, shockingly smug in victory and embarrasingly arrogant in defeat. Much like Fergie, 'i thought we were the better team'........which game was what you were watching?

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
15 Mar 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Lol, Brewster, what a legend!, my popularity decreased a little when i sold Grant, the fans didnae like that one bit, Cowie was my main man, super at taking free kicks, he eventually retired.
The old guard moving would go down like a stone whereas the Rankins, Cowies etc are understandably sold to keep the club out of debt . Although said to see them go the fans realise business is buiness.

Moves
15 Mar 09

hhmmm prawns.

J

Moves
15 Mar 09

Originally posted by Mctayto
LOL what a crap team 🙂 imagine letting that inferior team that they always tell you couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag put [b]4 goals past them. Imagine if they had been playing a team that was a title contender LOL
The moderators need to do some quality control on this site as some people really don't know what their talking about!

This game is final proof that Liverpool are serious title contenders, they may be very boreing to watch a lot of the time but only a complete retard would dare to suggest that Liverpool are not one of the best teams in the world, they've proven it this week anyway!

I'm very confident that 4 points and a game in hand is a huge gap considering we all know ManU arent going to drop that many points in the remaining weeks, were still be champions but at least it will be an exciting run-in!

J

Moves
15 Mar 09

Originally posted by spurs73
I've been their many times and going over again for the Arsenal match which we'll likely win the title that day!

Why wouldn't we lie low, were still all in shock as I don't think even any Liverpool fans were even expecting what happened yesterday!

It's really pathetic how all these fools that support teams that never win anything go on talking shi** like all this plastic fans nonsense...for starters it's not like Old Trafford is ever half empty! Get over your jealousy and just accept the fact that the team you hate so much are world champions and on their way to more silverware this season!

h

Moves
15 Mar 09

When you walk through a storm hold your head up high,
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never walk alone!

J

Moves
15 Mar 09

Originally posted by Proper Knob
embarrasingly arrogant in defeat. Much like Fergie, 'i thought we were the better team'........which game was what you were watching?
Yeah we definitely wern't the better team, although in fairness we can be a little arrogant in defeat but that's only because we have a great record of bouncing back after a bad result, were still favourites for the PL, FA cup and joint favourites for the CL!

h

Moves
15 Mar 09

Originally posted by Jamesqt
Yeah we definitely wern't the better team, although in fairness we can be a little arrogant in defeat but that's only because we have a great record of bouncing back after a bad result, were still favourites for the PL, FA cup and joint favourites for the CL!
You're not my favourites.

Moves
15 Mar 09

Originally posted by hopscotch
You're not my favourites.
what odds are you giving?

h

Moves
15 Mar 09

Originally posted by trev33
what odds are you giving?
My favourite team is Liverpool.

😛

Moves
15 Mar 09

Originally posted by hopscotch
My favourite team is Liverpool.

😛
i'll have $100 on man utd and chelsea at 10-1 please.

😛

p

Moves
15 Mar 09

Originally posted by trev33
i'll have $100 on man utd and chelsea at 10-1 please.

😛
Didn,t know you had dollars in ireland ?😉

Moves
15 Mar 09

Originally posted by phil3000
Didn,t know you had dollars in ireland ?😉
well it is the world no. 1 currency and i'm sure euros or pounds would be of no use to hops being south african 😛