1. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    07 Apr '09 20:39
    Good grief, a team that always let's in 4 or more goals to english clubs and Man U can only draw 2-2 LOL LOLO LOL come on PORTO 😀 😀 😀
  2. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    07 Apr '09 20:50
    Porto played well, Utd played poorly. So what, there's still 90 minutes to go.

Utd are still going to win everything, we're just giving you all the faintist whiff of a chance so it's all the sweeter watching you all cry at the end of the season 😛

Seriously though, Porto played a fecking blinder tonight, one of the best footy matches all season and they deserve full credit for playing such attractive open attacking football.

Can't wait til next week!
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    07 Apr '09 22:30
    Originally posted by cadwah
    [bone of the best footy matches all season and they deserve full credit for playing such attractive open attacking footb[/b]
    Porto were excellent, but United were atrocious. Couldn't consider watching a match with a team who can't even pass 5 yards anything near the best fottie matches all season.

D
  4. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    07 Apr '09 22:36
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Porto were excellent, but United were atrocious. Couldn't consider watching a match with a team who can't even pass 5 yards anything near the best fottie matches all season.

D
    Sorry, I should clarify, by best I meant most exciting. I enjoyed it.
  5. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    08 Apr '09 14:38
    Originally posted by cadwah
    I enjoyed it.
    Well no Man U fans enjoyed it, can't believe how bad we played, particularly in that first half
  6. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    11 Apr '09 19:15
    you were lucky today, Sunderland were not firing on all cylinders 😉
  7. Somerset
    Moves
    15 Apr '09 13:46

D
    Love to see them exit the Champions League to Porto. It gives my Arsenal, if we beat Villarreal, the easiest team left in. No team in Europe is easy but Porto is the worst left in.
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '09 21:58
    ronaldo
  9. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    15 Apr '09 22:05
    Originally posted by trev33
    ronaldo
    Next season is a watermark season for him.

This season he's been much less selfish with the ball, which doesn't suit his game entirely as he's having to learn how to pass intricate balls at speed and isn't shooting anywhere near as much. It should improve a lot for next season.

Judging by tonight, he's ready to work for the team as well when we haven't the ball and it makes a big difference (especially when the rest of the players have to carry Berbatov defensively as well).

Personally, I think he needs to lay off the weights a little or at least change his regime, as he seems to have stiffened up a lot this season, and has lost a fair bit of pace.

D
  10. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    15 Apr '09 22:06
    Quote from RTE commentator from tonight....
    "I thought I saw a corner there, but I am very high"

D
  11. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    15 Apr '09 22:09

D
    😀
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '09 22:11

D
    yeah i remember them talking about that.

was your sound quality a bit poor at times as well?
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '09 22:15
    Next season is a watermark season for him.

This season he's been much less selfish with the ball, which doesn't suit his game entirely as he's having to learn how to pass intricate balls at speed and isn't shooting anywhere near as much. It should improve a lot for next season.

Judging by tonight, he's ready to work for the team as well when we haven ...[text shortened]... s he seems to have stiffened up a lot this season, and has lost a fair bit of pace.

D
    i agree, i remember hearing that he's going to train a bit with bolt in the summer, not sure if it's true or not but it would help him a lot with respect to his regime if he wants to get his pace up.

berbatov did ok tonight defensively i thought...saw his tracking back a few times, even won a tackle.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '09 21:01
    Sticky Toffee pudding.

OOPS!

😵
  15. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    19 Apr '09 21:40
    Hmmm imagine allowing a small team like Everton to kick you out of the FA cup 😀 😀 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree