1. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 19:56
    LOL what a crap team πŸ™‚ imagine letting that inferior team that they always tell you couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag put 4 goals past them. Imagine if they had been playing a team that was a title contender [b]LOL
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 21:03
    Just like Madrid. Pants down, bottom spanked!!!!
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 21:12
    just like boro.....hang on! playing crap team asume submissive position number 5. spank us hard puny relegation fodder its all we deserve!!!

come on boro!!!!
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 21:21
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    come on boro!!!!
    i wouldn't say that if i were you.

we play boro in about a months time and history shows that we struggle against them. i expect no difference this year considering their status.

liverpool did chelsea the biggest favor imaginable today 😞
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 21:34
    i am indeed a boro fan first, i feel so free now that its out in the open...ahhh all those years keeping it inside!! but its man u over liverpool for me anyday. 15yrs or so of good attacking football is hard to hate, liverpool on the other hand sooooooo dull to watch. the odd good game but generally very disappointing.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 21:481 edit
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    LOL what a crap team πŸ™‚ imagine letting that inferior team that they always tell you couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag put 4 goals past them. Imagine if they had been playing a team that was a title contender LOL
    oh my Celtic cousin, the scousers rule, they are unbeatable at present, they have whupped the cream of Europe, good and sound, nothing stops their way, they will crown themselves Kings of Europe, tactics my friend as in chess, Rafael is a tactician above all else, yes as Clough used to say , players win matches, but one cannot discount the excelling tactics of Rafael Benitez, cut out the penetrating passes and you can dictate the game against United were his words, was this not the case?
  7. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 22:04
    It's great to wake up in NZ to the news that the mancs got spanked ;p haha won a bet at work too... sweeet.
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 22:22
    alan hansen quote of the century "it was actually a great game"

if that was a great game then spurs is the most creditably poster on this forum.

utd played crap and l'pool only played a little better than them.

awful match.

best league in the world my left testical.
  9. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    πŸ€” Bolton
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 23:22
    Originally posted by trev33
    [b]alan hansen quote of the century "it was actually a great game"

if that was a great game then spurs is the most creditably poster on this forum.

awful match.

best league in the world my left testical
    Awful match? come come now, it was sintilating stuff the look on Fergies face was just the cherry on top.I've even burnt off a few copies of the last 10 mins.
    Let me know if you'd like a copy.
  10. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 00:011 edit
    LOL what a crap team πŸ™‚ imagine letting that inferior team that they always tell you couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag put [b]4 goals past them. Imagine if they had been playing a team that was a title contender LOL[/b]
    Speakie zee engrish?

D
  11. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 01:46
    Very interesting how the man scum are lying low πŸ˜‰
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 02:052 edits
    Very interesting how the man scum are lying low πŸ˜‰
    I dunno if Fergie gives a lot of interviews, especially to the BBC, i think he had a fall out, usually sends his assistant, but yes, the silence is eerie....

Lol, alright my highland friend, i though you would like to share my dream, ive been playing the Fifa 09 on the Wii, i took Cali Thistle, to the European champions league final fifteen times and won the European super Cup about twelve times. I sold Grant and Imrie, got loads of rupees and built my team to an insurmountable all encompassing megalith of a goal machineπŸ˜€
  13. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 02:21
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I dunno if Fergie gives a lot of interviews, especially to the BBC, i think he had a fall out, usually sends his assistant, but yes, the silence is eerie....

Lol, alright my highland friend, i though you would like to share my dream, ive been playing the Fifa 09 on the Wii, i took Cali Thistle, to the European champions league final fifteen times ...[text shortened]... s of rupees and built my team to an insurmountable all encompassing megalith of a goal machineπŸ˜€
    lol If only I had known then I would have put your name in the hat when we were getting rid of Brewster πŸ˜‰
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 02:29
    lol If only I had known then I would have put your name in the hat when we were getting rid of Brewster πŸ˜‰
    Lol, Brewster, what a legend!, my popularity decreased a little when i sold Grant, the fans didnae like that one bit, Cowie was my main man, super at taking free kicks, he eventually retired.
  15. 6yd box
    Moves
    15 Mar '09 04:55
    Originally posted by trev33
    alan hansen quote of the century "it was actually a great game"

awful match.

best league in the world my left testical.
    so why did u watch the game Trev33?

if english league is sooo crape why waste 90s of your life watching the game?πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree