1. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '10 17:29
    Originally posted by trev33
    do i need to dip up for original post? you hate the scots because they hate the english yes? why do you think the scots and irish hate the english?
    I dont hate the Scots at all !! Never done me any harm .
    It's a tradition to take the " micky"out of each other especially in sports .

😉😉😉😉
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    05 Feb '10 22:05
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    That was not total destruction but a lesson by a master to a worthy apprentice! Federer beat Murray roundly and soundly!
    Mr. Murray needs a little more power, and a few less errors to be in Federer's league. It was a good effort though. 😏
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    06 Feb '10 15:53
    Originally posted by bill718
    Mr. Murray needs a little more power, and a few less errors to be in Federer's league. It was a good effort though. 😏
    I disagree. Murray has all the goods. Needs to work on what's between the ears and heart! He wilted under the pressure of a "never die champ". Once he learns to get that mojo then Murray should win quite a few majors. The strokes, power, serve are present, but after thinking he had the third set in hand Murray failed to react to the Federer break recovery with anger and instead reacted with awe and fear. Nothing to be ashamed of at all. He's young and will learn.
  4. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    17 Feb '10 22:58
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Can i buy a Federer shirt anywhere ?😀😀😀
    Mr. Murray will win a major some day, I'm sure of it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree