1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 Apr '08 01:46
    Originally posted by 425lsu
    HORNETS!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!
    The "overrated" Chris Paul comes up with 24 points, 15 assists and 11 rebounds in an elimination game. Now all we have to do is wait for the Laker fans to come on and tell us how worthless he is.
  2. Joined
    25 Mar '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '08 03:09
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The "overrated" Chris Paul comes up with 24 points, 15 assists and 11 rebounds in an elimination game. Now all we have to do is wait for the Laker fans to come on and tell us how worthless he is.
    Dont worry, they WILL.
  3. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    30 Apr '08 07:59
    lol who ever said he was worthless? I just think Kobe is more deserving of the MVP, I have never dissed CP3. Get outa here noobs.
  4. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Apr '08 15:19
    I NEVER EVER said CP3 was worthless or that he wasn't good. I said Kobe is the best and most complete player in the game RIGHT now. That doesn't mean he will be in the future or that Lebron or Paul won't become the best EVER. All I said is Kobe is the most complete and that I feel he is more deserving of the MVP. Paul and Lebron will have plenty more chances to get them Kobe is running out of time.
  5. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Apr '08 15:34
    And you were wrong about the Magic "slightly" over the Raptors and will probably be wrong about the Jazz "slightly" over the Rockets. Nobody's perfect.
    Looks to me like Houston is still in it?
  6. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    30 Apr '08 16:56
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I swear to God, the Suns need to get their money back for Shaq.

Worst decision EVER.
    I'm sorry darling. Spurs have done it again. Onward to ring number 5.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Apr '08 21:14
    Originally posted by slimjim
    I'm sorry darling. Spurs have done it again. Onward to ring number 5.
    GRRRRR!!

😠
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 Apr '08 21:471 edit
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    Looks to me like Houston is still in it?
    For another day. For some reason, I thought having a higher seed meant having home court advantage; it seems weird to assure a division winner of 4th seed only to deny them the advantage of that seed. But anyway, the Jazz will get it done.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 Apr '08 21:48
    I NEVER EVER said CP3 was worthless or that he wasn't good. I said Kobe is the best and most complete player in the game RIGHT now. That doesn't mean he will be in the future or that Lebron or Paul won't become the best EVER. All I said is Kobe is the most complete and that I feel he is more deserving of the MVP. Paul and Lebron will have plenty more chances to get them Kobe is running out of time.
    The stats this year say otherwise. If Kobe wins, it is sportswriters giving him a "Lifetime Achievement Award".
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    01 May '08 01:28
    Hey, the Wizards stay alive even without Arenas. You never know.
  11. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 May '08 03:10
    For another day. For some reason, I thought having a higher seed meant having home court advantage; it seems weird to assure a division winner of 4th seed only to deny them the advantage of that seed. But anyway, the Jazz will get it done.
    Well if you knew anything about basketball you would know that the rules changed either a couple years ago or last year regarding the homecourt advantage. The first 3 seeds automatically get first round homecourt advantage in the first round and then after that it goes to whoever has the best overall record. So basically the seeding doesn't matter anymore except for the first 3 teams in each conference.
  12. Joined
    25 Mar '08
    Moves
    01 May '08 03:38
    Well if you knew anything about basketball you would know that the rules changed either a couple years ago or last year regarding the homecourt advantage. The first 3 seeds automatically get first round homecourt advantage in the first round and then after that it goes to whoever has the best overall record. So basically the seeding doesn't matter anymore except for the first 3 teams in each conference.
    John, get off your high horse, God forbid someone doesnt know of a recent change in the rules. I know I dont pay that close of attention to every lil rule they change every year, cause quite frankly I could care less. So simmer down young chap.
  13. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 May '08 07:26
    John, get off your high horse, God forbid someone doesnt know of a recent change in the rules. I know I dont pay that close of attention to every lil rule they change every year, cause quite frankly I could care less. So simmer down young chap.
    Dude if you are going to make a comment about rules then you need to know about them. Think before you speak.
  14. Joined
    25 Mar '08
    Moves
    01 May '08 07:30
    Dude if you are going to make a comment about rules then you need to know about them. Think before you speak.
    He said he thought, he obviously didnt know. Just relax.
  15. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 May '08 10:03
    He said he thought, he obviously didnt know. Just relax.
    I don't care if he thought or not, you know we've been at it these last couple weeks. No offense to anyone on here, I repsect all of you and your opinions but as I stated THINK before you say something. Which I'll admit I should have done more of that, I let my emotions get the best of me in most of this arguing. So I apologize to no1marauder and 425lsu if I have offended you in any way cause I wasn't trying to. Just trying to talk a little smack and try to back it up which I think we've all done a FAIR bit of doing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree