NBA Playoff Picks

NBA Playoff Picks

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
04 May 08

Damn, didn't realize two series started tonight. My 2nd round picks:

Celts over Cavs (if they win game 7); Cavs over Hawks (if the Hawks win game 7)
Magic over Pistons
Lakers over Jazz
Spurs over Hornets

Moves
04 May 08

My picks:
East:
Celtics over Cavs or Cavs over Hawks (depending on who wins game 7)
Pistons over Magic
West:
Hornets over Spurs
Lakers over Jazz

J

Moves
04 May 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
Damn, didn't realize two series started tonight. My 2nd round picks:

Celts over Cavs (if they win game 7); Cavs over Hawks (if the Hawks win game 7)
Magic over Pistons
Lakers over Jazz
Spurs over Hornets
I think your about right except after tonight's game I think Detroit will win the series. But it's still early and the Magic can bounce back, at least I want them to. As far as he Hawks are concerned, I think if they can beat Boston in game 7 then they have the POTENTIAL to beat any of the other teams and I think they would be quite deserving despite what their record in the regular season shows.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
04 May 08

Originally posted by 425lsu
lol. they called you personally?

Not the fact that it was on ESPN and announced during the game, they called and told you. haha
Actually, I had sources at the AP that I have known for quite a while. regardless, the information was correct, was it not?

Moves
04 May 08

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Actually, I had sources at the AP that I have known for quite a while. regardless, the information was correct, was it not?
I was just messing with you man, I was expecting him to win it anyway.

Moves
04 May 08

oh and GEAUX HORNETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
04 May 08

Originally posted by shortcircuit
No official announcement has been made.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
04 May 08

No official announcement has been made.
Official announcement will come today I think. Kobe was informed yesterday.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
04 May 08

The playoffs start in a few hours, so let's hear all the "experts" here pick 'em.

Mine:

East:

Celts crush Hawks
Pistons get past 76ers
Magic edge Raptors
Wizards over Cavs (who have flopped since the big trades)

West (tougher; only 7 wins seperate the no1 seed from the no8; tha ...[text shortened]... stern Conference finals. Like the Suns to win the West. Think Boston wins the championship.
I find Bryant so unpleasant that I can't help but hope they lose, and I'm from LA. However I do like Phil.

In any case it's a bunch of mercenaries from everywhere in the country using my city's name for their own profit. Yehch.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
04 May 08

A sigh of relief: my Celts smashed the Hawks in Game 7. That makes 6 right out of 8; according to RN I'm "batting" about .500.

J

Moves
05 May 08

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
I find Bryant so unpleasant that I can't help but hope they lose, and I'm from LA. However I do like Phil.

In any case it's a bunch of mercenaries from everywhere in the country using my city's name for their own profit. Yehch.
What are you talking about?

J

Moves
05 May 08

A sigh of relief: my Celts smashed the Hawks in Game 7. That makes 6 right out of 8; according to RN I'm "batting" about .500.
Well he's probably going by the fact that you said the Celts would crush the Hawks(yes I agreed with you here also) and that you said the Nuggets may not be as easy for the Lakers as some people think. So from that standpoing yes you are batting .500 but as far as making correct predictions you are 6 of 8.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 May 08

Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
Well he's probably going by the fact that you said the Celts would crush the Hawks(yes I agreed with you here also) and that you said the Nuggets may not be as easy for the Lakers as some people think. So from that standpoing yes you are batting .500 but as far as making correct predictions you are 6 of 8.
If you predict Big Brown would win by 10 lengths and it wins by five, they still pay you win money.

J

Moves
05 May 08

If you predict Big Brown would win by 10 lengths and it wins by five, they still pay you win money.
Yes yes I know. I"m just saying what he's probably thinking. I didn't say I agreed with it I"m just looking at his point of view.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 May 08

Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
Yes yes I know. I"m just saying what he's probably thinking. I didn't say I agreed with it I"m just looking at his point of view.
You're giving him too much credit.

Jazz gave the Lakers a run yesterday; Kobe's ineffectual gunning in the 4th quarter almost blew the game (I esp. liked his airball at 2:45 to go). Of course, any time a Jazz player exhaled within 10 feet of him, he was going to the line.