1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    22 Jan '10 17:33
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    OK, the Jets ruined my comeback, but at least I'm batting .500 now. The Conference championships are here, my picks:

Colts over Jets - Of course, the Jets have surprised me so far and an upset is possible. But the Colts looked dominating against the Ravens stuffing the run and getting pressure against Flacco. The Jets need to control the b ...[text shortened]... will come up with a few more big plays on D and win a tight, exciting game. Minnesota by 3.
    I'll go with Jets upsetting the Colts. Karma! I agree Vikings will win because Saits are missing their main cover corner!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jan '10 00:19
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    I'll go with Jets upsetting the Colts. Karma! I agree Vikings will win because Saits are missing their main cover corner!
    yay for the Colts!
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    23 Jan '10 13:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yay for the Colts!
    Jinx 'em robbiecarrobie! The Dolts are gonig down and going down hard! So are the Ain'ts! That way my Cowboys will have lost to a SB headed team!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '10 01:56
    Jinx 'em robbiecarrobie! The Dolts are gonig down and going down hard! So are the Ain'ts! That way my Cowboys will have lost to a SB headed team!
    Lol, well its seems to have worked so far scacchipazzo dude.
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '10 04:23
    Lol, well its seems to have worked so far scacchipazzo dude.
    Please don't root for Oudin or Wozniacki in the Australian open. These dolls should not be jinxed. Root for Serena, Venus or the Belgian monsters and Kusnetsova as well!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '10 08:05
    Please don't root for Oudin or Wozniacki in the Australian open. These dolls should not be jinxed. Root for Serena, Venus or the Belgian monsters and Kusnetsova as well!
    dont worry about that i have absolutely no interest in tennis, except when Andrew Murray is at Wimbledon telling the English how crap their football (soccer) team is!
  7. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '10 13:36
    dont worry about that i have absolutely no interest in tennis, except when Andrew Murray is at Wimbledon telling the English how crap their football (soccer) team is!
    Ah, the great Murray! Still root for Serena. She may then actually shove a ball down some line judge's throat and finally get booted off the tour. Thug! I don't mind her sister one bit, but Serena brings an ugliness to sports I really detest.

On happier subjects: The Dolts are going down. It has now been discovered that their main lineman is Serena's identical twin, separated at birth. That's why he shoves tackles down QB's throats(thinks these are balls)! Payton Manning was named for a drama series from the 60-70's. Dolt's tight end also named for a drama series of the 70's(Dallas Clark). Main receiver named for bad pop band, Fountain of Wayne. Their running back is always suicidal(Addai). Cannot win with such an array of Dolts!
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '10 18:161 edit
    Ah, the great Murray! Still root for Serena. She may then actually shove a ball down some line judge's throat and finally get booted off the tour. Thug! I don't mind her sister one bit, but Serena brings an ugliness to sports I really detest.

On happier subjects: The Dolts are going down. It has now been discovered that their main lineman is Serena's e. Their running back is always suicidal(Addai). Cannot win with such an array of Dolts!
    been listening to the pre match, it seems that if the Colts can contain the Jets running game, as they did against Baltimore (apparently one of the best running offences in the NFL), then the Colts shall have an edge. Jets are big guys though, should be interesting. Best running offence against the best passing offence, polar opposites, yay for the Colts!
  9. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '10 18:58
    been listening to the pre match, it seems that if the Colts can contain the Jets running game, as they did against Baltimore (apparently one of the best running offences in the NFL), then the Colts shall have an edge. Jets are big guys though, should be interesting. Best running offence against the best passing offence, polar opposites, yay for the Colts!
    Perhaps the Dolts will win, but if they do they will have shot their wad! NFC final is likely the SB champ preview game! IN all reality I have no dog in either fight, but feel in my gut the Jets are the team of destiny, allowed to come back from the dead to haunt their life forgiving, karma inducing, doltish Colts!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '10 19:042 edits
    Perhaps the Dolts will win, but if they do they will have shot their wad! NFC final is likely the SB champ preview game! IN all reality I have no dog in either fight, but feel in my gut the Jets are the team of destiny, allowed to come back from the dead to haunt their life forgiving, karma inducing, doltish Colts!
    if the Jets don't get some points from running, then it might put pressure on them to throw. Would you want to go to Indianapolis with a rookie quarterback and be forced to throw in front of a sell out crowd when your natural game is to run? You must put aside your prejudices for the moment my friend and bask in the competition of two opposing ideologies, it is the difference, as in chess, of the classical game and the hyper-modern, the running and the passing game, which philosophy shall prevail?
  11. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '10 22:59
    if the Jets don't get some points from running, then it might put pressure on them to throw. Would you want to go to Indianapolis with a rookie quarterback and be forced to throw in front of a sell out crowd when your natural game is to run? You must put aside your prejudices for the moment my friend and bask in the competition of two opposing ideo ...[text shortened]... al game and the hyper-modern, the running and the passing game, which philosophy shall prevail?
    Why Dolts, of course! Jets had them and turned conservative on me! Attempting 52 yard field goals in a championship game should be left to the storied franchises of the past. Feely is not that good! good game through 3/4's. Gotta admit you were worried when the Jets threw effectively!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jan '10 00:28
    Why Dolts, of course! Jets had them and turned conservative on me! Attempting 52 yard field goals in a championship game should be left to the storied franchises of the past. Feely is not that good! good game through 3/4's. Gotta admit you were worried when the Jets threw effectively!
    when you can through the ball like that scacchipazzo, no one gonna touch you. Colts are gonna win da bowl!
  13. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    25 Jan '10 01:20
    when you can through the ball like that scacchipazzo, no one gonna touch you. Colts are gonna win da bowl!
    They certainly made the right adjustments to win! Kudos, but the Jets have nothing to hang their heads over. They were simply outplayed after getting somewhat complacent being up 17-6! I have never understood why teams go into the prevent when what they have done so far has worked. Had trhye not allowed that TD last 2" of the 1st 1/2 then outcome might have been diffrent, especially if they score on their first posession of 2nd 1/2.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jan '10 01:36
    They certainly made the right adjustments to win! Kudos, but the Jets have nothing to hang their heads over. They were simply outplayed after getting somewhat complacent being up 17-6! I have never understood why teams go into the prevent when what they have done so far has worked. Had trhye not allowed that TD last 2" of the 1st 1/2 then outcome might have been diffrent, especially if they score on their first posession of 2nd 1/2.
    yes it was really strange, i dunno what happened down there, like you say it was working for them. i only managed to see the highlights, not the full game. i need to listen to the post match analysis to try to find out what went wrong with them Jets, because they looked rampant. Watch out for Sh76, he shall be on suicide watch for the next 24 hours.
  15. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    25 Jan '10 01:37
    I don't think they went into prevent D. They just got shredded by the greatest QB in the NFL at least since Marino. And, after Green went down, their running game was ineffective.

I do think Sanchez played well, though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree