Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 25 May '07 22:35
    Anaheim or Ottawa?

    Ottawa in six, maybe 5
  2. 25 May '07 23:23
    Originally posted by Dave S 21
    Anaheim or Ottawa?

    Ottawa in six, maybe 5
    I'm hoping Ottawa wins it this.

    Time for the Cup to come home!

    Last year, our Oilers came close, before that Flames came close.

    This year it's Ottawa's turn.

    Come home Cup! We miss ya!
  3. Standard member slimjim
    Death from Above
    26 May '07 02:08
    Senators should win the cup.
  4. 27 May '07 18:31
    :'(:'(Red Wings:'(:'(
  5. 27 May '07 18:33
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    :'(:'(Red Wings:'(:'(
    im with you there :'(:'(:'(:'(
  6. Standard member bannedplayer306509
    Best Loser
    27 May '07 19:02
    Ducks in 7. Any Canadian team other than the sens.. besides, to the best of my knowledge there are more canadians on the ducks anyways.
  7. 27 May '07 21:47 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by ih8sens
    Ducks in 7. Any Canadian team other than the sens.. besides, to the best of my knowledge there are more canadians on the ducks anyways.
    Anaheim has more Canadian starters on their team than any other team in the NHL. FACT!
  8. Standard member Rooney Once a Blue
    Always a Red
    28 May '07 00:45
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Anaheim has more Canadian starters on their team than any other team in the NHL. FACT!
    Can we move this thread to the "No one gives a s**t" forum?
  9. 28 May '07 00:47
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    Can we move this thread to the "No one gives a s**t" forum?
    Hilarious. What are you, an American?
  10. 28 May '07 01:34
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    Can we move this thread to the "No one gives a s**t" forum?
    Are you mad because England is worse at Hockey, then Canada at Soccer (football) ?
  11. Standard member Rooney Once a Blue
    Always a Red
    28 May '07 03:14
    Originally posted by Dave S 21
    Are you mad because England is worse at Hockey, then Canada at Soccer (football) ?
    No its just that this is a sports forum.

    I'm suggesting that maybe a forum for minor sports like Ice Hockey, table tennis, baseball and skiing should be setup by the RHP moderators where posts could be made for the usually silent minority.
  12. 28 May '07 04:21 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    No its just that this is a sports forum.

    I'm suggesting that maybe a forum for minor sports like Ice Hockey, table tennis, baseball and skiing should be setup by the RHP moderators where posts could be made for the usually silent minority.
    What do you know?

    You have been here how long?

    Compared to most of the ____ posted on Rhp, this is decent!

    Or any other site for that matter.

    RK
  13. Standard member Rooney Once a Blue
    Always a Red
    28 May '07 04:28
    Originally posted by RahimK
    What do you know?

    You have been here how long?

    Compared to most of the ____ posted on Rhp, this is decent!

    Or any other site for that matter.

    RK
    It may be decent post to the odd member.
    I could name several players in most sports but NHL?

    Wayne Gretzky does he still play?

    Ice Skating/Hockey just does not appeal to anyone outside of Canada I guess.
  14. 28 May '07 12:36
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    It may be decent post to the odd member.
    I could name several players in most sports but NHL?

    Wayne Gretzky does he still play?

    Ice Skating/Hockey just does not appeal to anyone outside of Canada I guess.
    How does it feel to be the most ethnocentric idiot on this site?
  15. Standard member Chaswray
    NUTTING BUSTER
    28 May '07 12:38
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    No its just that this is a sports forum.

    I'm suggesting that maybe a forum for minor sports like Ice Hockey, table tennis, baseball and skiing should be setup by the RHP moderators where posts could be made for the usually silent minority.
    If hockey is a minor sport perhaps you should give it a try? All you have to do is skate, with speed, up and down an ice rink for 60 minutes, control a small puck with a stick and all the while a 200 lb. defense man is trying to seperate you from your head. Oh wait, soccer, now there's a major sport, "I've got a hangnail, I need to fall down and rest"