1. Joined
    31 Dec '09
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 18:39
    Most athletic country. Soccer isn't even in our top THREE of main sports. Basketball, Football, and Baseball being the three most popular.

So when our probably fourth or fifth most popular sports dominates other countries and is one of the top teams in the World Cup, that's pretty sad. Especially when all these other countries that's the only sport they actually do.
  2. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 18:50
    Originally posted by Sikora
    Most athletic country. Soccer isn't even in our top THREE of main sports. Basketball, Football, and Baseball being the three most popular.

So when our probably fourth or fifth most popular sports dominates other countries and is one of the top teams in the World Cup, that's pretty sad. Especially when all these other countries that's the only sport they actually do.
    Idiotic and embarrassing post.

Gee I wonder why people hate us?
  3. Joined
    03 Jul '03
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 18:551 edit
    I agree it's a dumbass post.

Not all of us are chest thumping idiots. I'm happy to be a part of this world community at the cup and I'm glad the US is doing well, still there's no way I'm going scream "We Rule" over a victory. Soccer is not in our top 4 sports in terms of popularity or exposure, but I bet it is in the top three in terms of youth participation. The tide is shifting.
  4. Joined
    31 Dec '09
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 18:55
    Originally posted by Ullr
    Idiotic and embarrassing post.

Gee I wonder why people hate us?
    Was that rebuttal?
  5. Joined
    31 Dec '09
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 18:56
    USA *&#^% YEA!!!
  6. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 19:02
    Was that rebuttal?
    No it was more of a lament.
  7. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 19:03

Spetsnaz vs. Green Beret. That's all I've got to say.

http://www.terma-nator.com/images/motivation/Spetsnaz.jpg
  8. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 19:09
    How's the USA cricket team?
  9. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 19:14
    How's the US ice hockey team?
  10. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 19:27
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    How's the USA cricket team?
    Sorry, we actually use our canoe paddles to canoe with... not swing at a bouncing ball.

P-
  11. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 19:39
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Sorry, we actually use our canoe paddles to canoe with... not swing at a bouncing ball.

P-
    Cricket used to be the most popular sport in America during the 1700s, 1800s and early 1900s (wiki).

It's your history mate.
  12. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 19:40

P-
    If you can use your snow shoes to play tennis, you can use your paddles for cricket.
  13. Joined
    31 Dec '09
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 19:46

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 19:50
    Originally posted by Lundos
    Cricket used to be the most popular sport in America during the 1700s, 1800s and early 1900s (wiki).

It's your history mate.
    Actually I'd love to see it on TV, they just don't seem to air any. I can watch Lacrosse all day if I wanted, but can't catch a Cricket game?

P-
  15. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 20:01
    Actually I'd love to see it on TV, they just don't seem to air any. I can watch Lacrosse all day if I wanted, but can't catch a Cricket game?

P-
    Don't you have like a gazillion channels over there? It must be possible to find something other than Lacrosse, which btw is fun to play, and America got Talent. Otherwise I'm sure someone here know some live stream links.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree