1. LA
    Joined
    30 Mar '07
    Moves
    19743
    02 Jun '07 16:28
    How can we re-ignite the interest?

    Which manager is favourate to get the sack first next season?

    I'll start by saying Rafa is going to spend 40m of his war chest on Eto and he will be a complete failure.

    So Rafe is favourate to get the sack in my 'opinion' 😉
  2. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    64046
    02 Jun '07 19:40
    Mourinho. Before the season has even started if they can convince someone to take the job
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '05
    Moves
    515079
    02 Jun '07 22:38
    i don't reckon Sanchez will last long at Fulham
  4. LA
    Joined
    30 Mar '07
    Moves
    19743
    02 Jun '07 23:571 edit
    I think Mourinio has so many talented players that his squad will keep him competitive for most of the season.
    At the end of the season he will proably get the boot if he doesn't win the league.

    I think Ambramovich does not want to sack him because (for once) he does not want to waste money and pay off the remaining 3 or 4 years of his contract.
    Probably because Morhinio seemed to mock him on TV and basically said "sack me, I don't care you'll give me millions".

    Being Honest I think the candidates in order are:-

    Lee - Manchester City
    Curbishly - West Ham
    Bruce - Birmingham
    Sanchez - Fulham
    Benitez - Liverpool (Its his 4th year, he has a reputation of provoking club owners in the past and Eto is not the answer).
  5. Standard memberasromacalcio
    asromacalcio
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Joined
    06 Jan '05
    Moves
    12225
    03 Jun '07 12:34
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    I think Mourinio has so many talented players that his squad will keep him competitive for most of the season.
    At the end of the season he will proably get the boot if he doesn't win the league.

    I think Ambramovich does not want to sack him because (for once) he does not want to waste money and pay off the remaining 3 or 4 years of his contrac ...[text shortened]... year, he has a reputation of provoking club owners in the past and Eto is not the answer).
    Dario Gradi will NOT be sacked, EVER, however badly Crewe do.

    (It helps to own the club, virtually)
  6. Standard memberAmaurote
    No Name Maddox
    County Doledrum
    Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    16084
    03 Jun '07 14:05
    Steve Bruce has been under-performing for years. I'm amazed he's still in his job.
  7. Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    2670
    06 Jun '07 16:12
    Originally posted by Amaurote
    Steve Bruce has been under-performing for years. I'm amazed he's still in his job.
    what about Hughes at Blackburn?
  8. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    06 Jun '07 16:58
    Originally posted by silly mctall
    what about Hughes at Blackburn?
    What are ye talking about?

    Steve Bruce got Birmingham promoted, and Hughes is doing really well at a very limited club. Look at his excellent signings...Bentley, McCarthy, Gamst Pederson.

    D
  9. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Joined
    27 Feb '02
    Moves
    211797
    06 Jun '07 16:58
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    I think Mourinio has so many talented players that his squad will keep him competitive for most of the season.
    At the end of the season he will proably get the boot if he doesn't win the league.

    I think Ambramovich does not want to sack him because (for once) he does not want to waste money and pay off the remaining 3 or 4 years of his contrac ...[text shortened]... year, he has a reputation of provoking club owners in the past and Eto is not the answer).
    Has Lee left Bolton already?
  10. Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    2670
    07 Jun '07 07:41
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    What are ye talking about?

    Steve Bruce got Birmingham promoted, and Hughes is doing really well at a very limited club. Look at his excellent signings...Bentley, McCarthy, Gamst Pederson.

    D
    i agree that he is doing well with limited stock but i think missing a euro spot may have the bosses thinking?!?!?
Back to Top