Now Thug Vick wants a dog! OMG!

Now Thug Vick wants a dog! OMG!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
30 Dec 10

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Vick has never been accused of being a quarterback that runs....he is a running back that throws.
LOL so true Fred๐Ÿ™‚

s

Moves
31 Dec 10

Originally posted by Bobla45
LOL so true Fred๐Ÿ™‚
But throws rather well. If he didn't he'd be out on his hiney faster than he could say puppy chow!

d

Moves
07 Jan 11

Big Ben is engaged.

As deadspin.com put it: Oh, so Ben can get married to a human woman but Michael Vick can't own a dog?

I LOL'd.

s

Moves
07 Jan 11

Originally posted by darvlay
Big Ben is engaged.

As deadspin.com put it: Oh, so Ben can get married to a human woman but Michael Vick can't own a dog?

I LOL'd.
Was Vick also diddling dogs? OMG!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
07 Jan 11

Originally posted by darvlay
Big Ben is engaged.

I LOL'd.
Maybe they should compromise and Ben marry a dog.

s

Moves
07 Jan 11

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Maybe they should compromise and Ben marry a dog.
Ain't no looker except his bank account makes him real good lookin' for the good lookin trollops he seems to be so fond of!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
07 Jan 11
1 edit

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Ain't no looker except his bank account makes him real good lookin' for the good lookin trollops he seems to be so fond of!
Maybe Vick could own Ben as a pet then??? ๐Ÿ˜•

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
08 Jan 11

On the forum of school of biblical evangilism so one said that they heard on klove that vick became a born again christian in prison. Praise God if that is true of what the radio station says.

s

Moves
08 Jan 11

Originally posted by RBHILL
On the forum of school of biblical evangilism so one said that they heard on klove that vick became a born again christian in prison. Praise God if that is true of what the radio station says.
A born again Christian would not pick himself MVP of the league! There is no humility in the man and sociopaths lack the compassion required to follow the good book! There are many purporting to be Christian who are not! Tebow is the real deal. Vick is just a thug who will do or say anything to fool others. When he left prison he celbrated by going to s strip club! Born again? I doubt it!

R

California

Moves
08 Jan 11
3 edits

A born again Christian would not pick himself MVP of the league! There is no humility in the man and sociopaths lack the compassion required to follow the good book! There are many purporting to be Christian who are not! Tebow is the real deal. Vick is just a thug who will do or say anything to fool others. When he left prison he celbrated by going to s strip club! Born again? I doubt it!
You are right in saying that.vivdo have to agree. But we will have to see his fruits. So far they aren't good. Someone on the other site said Tony Dungie how ever you spell his last name went to see him in prison, so maybe he lead him to the Lord. But maybe he is what is called a false convert. Someone also said to me that James and John picked themselves as MVP spots in the kingdom. You can't expect yuong christians to be perfect right from the starting gate.

s

Moves
08 Jan 11

You are right in saying that.vivdo have to agree. But we will have to see his fruits. So far they aren't good. Someone on the other site said Tony Dungie how ever you spell his last name went to see him in prison, so maybe he lead him to the Lord. But maybe he is what is called a false convert. Someone also said to me that James and John picked themselves as ...[text shortened]... in the kingdom. You can't expect yuong christians to be perfect right from the starting gate.
Indeed you raise a good point. But if you can't start with humility then the road looks really longer than upon first glance. Sociopaths do not make good anything, let alone Chrisitians. They are "me,me,me" and not much else.

s

Moves
10 Jan 11

Michael "I am the MVP" "I want a dog" Vick just threw a pick to end the game after coaches hid his helmet from him after rolling his ankle. MVP's do not behave thus!

R

California

Moves
11 Jan 11

You will like this my friend. I went to images on google and typed "buffalo bills atlanta braves" and a picture that came up was vick in atlanta where he had two middle fingers up.

s

Moves
11 Jan 11

You will like this my friend. I went to images on google and typed "buffalo bills atlanta braves" and a picture that came up was vick in atlanta where he had two middle fingers up.
UNsurprising. Man's a thug. Don't forget he also boarded a plane with a fake coke bottle to hide drugs! Worthless piece of garbage receiving adulation because he can throw a ball and run. Deep dowwn he is a miserable piece of refuse!