1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jan '11 20:401 edit
    The sexes should be kept separate in the game or it will end in tears. As for Americans, I agree they know/care little about the beautiful game.

Russians are a different matter, especially Russian women; and there is the exception - Russian women should be allowed to run the line, I would support this...

as long as they were hot.
  2. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '11 09:08
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Sad man or sad boy !!!
    In future ,don't have the misfortune to read my posts and read some body else's !
    I dont think that is to hard for you ?
    I would hardly say not wanting Americans in football is racist ,maybe to a wishy washy pc nerd like you that can dig out a "cover all " silly little insult !
    i bet that's your favourite little word that you like to hide behind ! Boy !!!
    Lots of words there, but could you arrange them in a fashion so that they make some sense?
  3. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '11 17:58
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Lots of words there, but could you arrange them in a fashion so that they make some sense?
    Malawi would be a nice place for you to visit . you would have to stay in doors though or you might get arrested !!!
  4. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '11 10:49
    Malawi would be a nice place for you to visit . you would have to stay in doors though or you might get arrested !!!
    ... and that's some vague accusation of being gay now is it?

House! I think I've just won on phil3000 throwback bingo.
  5. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '11 11:25
    ... and that's some vague accusation of being gay now is it?

House! I think I've just won on phil3000 throwback bingo.
    lol, I think you had better look in to it a bit more . I don't know where you got the "gaything " from ,maybe your a tad paronoid for some reason ? 😉
    How did Wales get on in the rugby yesterday ?😏😏
  6. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '11 13:49
    lol, I think you had better look in to it a bit more . I don't know where you got the "gaything " from ,maybe your a tad paronoid for some reason ? 😉
    How did Wales get on in the rugby yesterday ?😏😏
    Really? Pray tell (i.e. make something up) as to why you picked Malawi then?

Wales lost to England. Relevance?
  7. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '11 15:22
    Really? Pray tell (i.e. make something up) as to why you picked Malawi then?

Wales lost to England. Relevance?
    Well . In yesterdays popular strories was this little piece of news . "Malawi to ban farting in public area's " !!
    Because you are full of hot air i thought it rather appropiate .
    Absolutely no reference to "gay" ,it must of been on your mind ,but thats up to you ,its none of my concern what you get up to in your private life .!
    Relevance - I presumed you are welch and you like rugby ( it's called a little dig ) But ,like you i might presume to much !!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree