Moves
    25 Jan '11 18:27
    Good riddance 2@!
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 18:46
    And the ball said to ElleEffSeee said "Go on, son, put me away, tuck me into the bottom right corner". And so he did.
  3. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 19:41
    Tickaboo Son!
  4. England
    Moves
    26 Jan '11 11:15
    @1.7million a year job bet his wife is livid.
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    26 Jan '11 11:25

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    26 Jan '11 13:18
    he's gone? i didn't even get to saw goodbye 🙁
  7. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    26 Jan '11 16:01
    Originally posted by stoker
    @1.7million a year job bet his wife is livid.
    1.7 million? Really? Now THAT's shocking.
  8. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '11 17:57
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    Good riddance 2@!
    Bit over the top !!
    He was a good player in his time and was fortunate to land a good job at sky .
    Why do we need women running the line ? football has survived with out them long enough!!! this will probably be the thin end of the wedge now the pc brigade has got it's way .
    You watch , crowds will sit in deathly silence ,in fear of being arrested by the plod for sexism !! .it's a mans game and thats the way it should stay !!!
  9. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '11 10:03
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Why do we need women running the line ? football has survived with out them long enough!!! this will probably be the thin end of the wedge now the pc brigade has got it's way .
    You watch , crowds will sit in deathly silence ,in fear of being arrested by the plod for sexism !! .it's a mans game and thats the way it should stay !!!
    You are Andy Gray and I claim my £5.
  10. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '11 13:13
    Bit over the top !!
    Oh dear
  11. Subscriberscoop122
    scoop122
    Southport
    Moves
    27 Jan '11 20:45
    Take a P45 Son ! Take a P45

odious tw*t
  12. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    28 Jan '11 00:55
    The entire game's sexist, this is more than likley sky sports wanting younger presenters/pundits, why else wouldn't they let them make the apology public?

But could somebody please explain why women can't play premier league football or even blue square league football without the answer being sexist?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jan '11 10:252 edits
    Bit over the top !!
    its an interesting observation, will there be a time when we shall see lady referees, perhaps they shall command more respect than their male counterparts, for which man is likely to cajole and harass a lady? I think the Americans have got it right, men play the game and ladies look awesome with short skirts and pom poms, is that sexiest, i dunno, but it works for me.
  14. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    28 Jan '11 10:56
    Originally posted by leestatic
    The entire game's sexist, this is more than likley sky sports wanting younger presenters/pundits, why else wouldn't they let them make the apology public?

But could somebody please explain why women can't play premier league football or even blue square league football without the answer being sexist?
    Is having separate toilets sexist?

Sexism is about believing one sex is inherently inferior to the other. Having separate tournaments doesn't imply that. There is nothing in-built in the rules or organization that makes it intrinsically sexist.
  15. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    28 Jan '11 11:35
    Bit over the top !!
    Why do we need women running the line ?

We, whoever we maybe, need the best capable people running the line. Whether they have a pair of boobs or a pair of testicles, or even both is irrelevant.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree