1. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Nov '07 14:50
    I read that Kansas beat a four loss colorado team. Obviously the voters, the computer and myself weren't impressed. When you thought you were talking to a moron perhaps you were looking in the mirror.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Nov '07 15:011 edit
    Originally posted by myteamtrulystinks
    I read that Kansas beat a four loss colorado team. Obviously the voters, the computer and myself weren't impressed. When you thought you were talking to a moron perhaps you were looking in the mirror.
    That 4 loss team beat Oklahoma, yet somehow the coaches and sportswriters still rate Oklahoma higher than Kansas! If any of your Big Ten teams had the ballsz to go to Colorado, including OSU, they would limp out with a loss. Try reading the rest of the post, numbnuts.

BC led 13-0 at the half against Notre Dame (on the road) and 20-0 early in the third. The game was never really in doubt; ND scored on an INT to cut the lead to 20-14 but BC drove the field within two minutes to regain a comfortable margin halfway through the 3rd. Don't know what game you watched but BC didn't look "awful" to me.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Nov '07 15:19
    Well BC certainly did not look like a national championship caliber team against notre dame or for the first 58 games against Va tech.
    Ohio State has beaten 2 teams (both on the road) that at the time they played them a ranked in the top 25. Kansas played one (#24 kansas state). You can't just count your opponents best game. Colorado lost 4 times. Texas A & M lost three times. They don't even play Oklahaoma during the regular season. hey, that's why they are ranked behind ohio state.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Nov '07 15:351 edit
    Well BC certainly did not look like a national championship caliber team against notre dame or for the first 58 games against Va tech.
    Ohio State has beaten 2 teams (both on the road) that at the time they played them a ranked in the top 25. Kansas played one (#24 kansas state). You can't just count your opponents best game. Colorado lost 4 time play Oklahaoma during the regular season. hey, that's why they are ranked behind ohio state.
    For about the tenth time, the fact that some coaches and sportswriters want to overrate Big Ten teams doesn't mean they REALLY are good. Penn State and Purdue were overrated; how many top ten teams have they beaten? Kansas' schedule was and is more difficult and their wins more impressive. If idiots want to keep OSU no1 for old times sake that's their problem, but don't expect anything but another thrashing if and when they have to face another Florida-like squad in the BCS.

EDIT: FYI college games are 60 minutes long, not 58. And Virginia Tech was a Top Ten team when BC beat them according to the BCS.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Nov '07 16:23
    I love how you decide why people vote the way they too. I watch the games and I think Ohio State has been better than BC and Kansas. I don't root for them so it certain isn't for old time sake. The Computer has Kansas way down. Maybe you will accuse the computers of yearning for times past. The voters vote the way they see it and I most people agree with them.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 17:53
    I love how you decide why people vote the way they too. I watch the games and I think Ohio State has been better than BC and Kansas. I don't root for them so it certain isn't for old time sake. The Computer has Kansas way down. Maybe you will accuse the computers of yearning for times past. The voters vote the way they see it and I most people agree with them.
    Really there is nothing to say until OSU takes the field in their bowl game and plays a SEC or PAC 10 team. Talk is cheap....
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '07 04:42
    Originally posted by whodey
    I hear Oregon and Arizona State are going to suite up and play each other this Saturday. I say Oregon will take them by at least 10 points!! I wonder if a win by either club would merit a passing of LSU at number 3? That is assuming OSU and BC remain undefeated.
    I am but a prophet. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree