Premiership predictions

Premiership predictions

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

6yd box

Moves
15 Aug 07

Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
Do they have the 'greater than' and 'less than' symbols the wrong way round on Portugese keyboards?
RIO is RUBBISH... he is so over-hyped.... only the media go on about how good he is. All ture football supporters i know dont rate him at all.

s

Moves
15 Aug 07

Originally posted by Angry Boy
Reina > Van der Sar
Finnan = Neville
Riise = Evra
Carragher > Vidic
Agger < Ferdinand
Gerrard > Ronaldo
Alonso < Scholes
Mascherano > Carrick (or Hargreaves)
Kewell < Giggs
Torres = Tevez
Kuyt < Rooney

I'd say it was pretty even actually.

As for Spurs, I offered you a bet on them (and Man City & Newcastle!!!!) finishing higher than LFC, I take it you're not going to back up your, now obvious, wind up?
I love these scousers they are just natural comedians

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
16 Aug 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Angry Boy
Reina > Van der Sar
Finnan = Neville
Riise = Evra
Carragher > Vidic
Agger < Ferdinand
Gerrard > Ronaldo
Alonso < Scholes
Mascherano > Carrick (or Hargreaves)
Kewell < Giggs
Torres = Tevez
Kuyt < Rooney

I'd say it was pretty even actually.

As for Spurs, I offered you a bet on them (and Man City & Newcastle!!!!) finishing higher than LFC, I take it you're not going to back up your, now obvious, wind up?
Statistics, how about.................

Reina < Foster 0-1
Finnan = Neville 0-1
Riise < Evra 0-2
Carragher = Vidic 0-2
Agger < Ferdinand 0-3
Gerrard < Ronaldo (player of the year) 0-4
Alonso < Scholes 0-5
Mascherano > Carrick (or Hargreaves) 1-5
Kewell < Giggs 1-6
Torres < Rooney 1-7
Kuyt < tevez 1-8

I'd say United clearly win, thats why they won the Premiership.
We've had a terrible start, partly very poor finishing and partly very unluky with injurys.

As for Spurs, I offered you a bet on them (and Man City & Newcastle!!!!) finishing higher than LFC, I take it you're not going to back up your.
- Yes you are right, it looks like LFC will finish higher than Spurs
- Man City and Newcastle, they could both finish ahead of Liverpool, I think 3,4,5,6 is going to be really close this season but not confident enough to bet

Wind Up?
I think you know I'm only half serious with my LFC posts.
I'm joking and laughing when considering them as potential champions and half serious, half joking when saying they will struggle to make the top 4.

s

6yd box

Moves
16 Aug 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue

- Yes you are right, it looks like LFC will finish higher than Spurs
- Man City and Newcastle, they could both finish ahead of Liverpool, I think 3,4,5,6 is going to be really close this season but not confident enough to bet
by the way..united are only 2 points ahead of spurs after 2 games, having scored the same number of goals...ONE each!

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
17 Aug 07

Originally posted by spurs73
by the way..united are only 2 points ahead of spurs after 2 games, having scored the same number of goals...ONE each!
Yes and Spurs were 3-0 up against United at half time and got beat 5-3, lol...

s

Moves
17 Aug 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Crita
Why has almost everyone tipped Fulham for relegation???

We may not set the world alight this year but we've got a far better squad than at least 3 other teams.

Every year since we have been in the prem all the pundits predict us to get relegated and it hasn't happened yet. Why does everyone hate Fulham?

3 for the drop this season:

1) Wigan
2) Derb ...[text shortened]... e - could be obvious (i.e. Birmingham or Sunderland) or a bit more of a surprise - (e.g. Boro)
Sunderland obvious for bottom!? I will lay you as much 14/1 as you want!
Edit: oops misread your post I just noticed you had them as 3rd bottom

s

6yd box

Moves
18 Aug 07

Yes and Spurs were 3-0 up against United at half time and got beat 5-3, lol...
YES.. that was about 8 years ago!!

we wont talk about that Carrol cheating incident when we should have beaten you at OLD T!!!

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
18 Aug 07

YES.. that was about 8 years ago!!

we wont talk about that Carrol cheating incident when we should have beaten you at OLD T!!!
No couldn't be, Spurs were quite good 8 years ago.
It was 4 years ago.

s

6yd box

Moves
18 Aug 07

No couldn't be, Spurs were quite good 8 years ago.
It was 4 years ago.
i wonder how you will feel after sunday.. when City stuff you.

No roony, no ronaldo, one league goal and playing way.

City to win 2-1😀

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
18 Aug 07

City to win 2-1😀
The unbeaten Champions of the English Premiership have the following players out:-

Rooney, Ronaldo, Saha, Solskjaer, Anderson, Hargreaves, Neville, Foster, Park, Heinz.

I guess that leaves:-
Tevez, Giggs, Nani, Scholes, Carrick, Flecher, Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand, Silversta, Van Der Sar.

Either side are more than capable of taking 3 points from any team in the Premiership, thats why were champions, thats why we have won the Premier League 9 times.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
18 Aug 07

My predictions after the first couple of games...
Won on less than 80 points, and 33 points will be enough to stay up.

A lot of teams have spent a lot of money closing the gap between mid table and the top, while increasing the gap between mid table and bottom.

D

s

6yd box

Moves
19 Aug 07

The unbeaten Champions of the English Premiership have the following players out:-

Rooney, Ronaldo, Saha, Solskjaer, Anderson, Hargreaves, Neville, Foster, Park, Heinz.

Tevez, Giggs, Nani, Scholes, Carrick, Flecher, Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand, Silversta, Van Der Sar.

Either side are more than capable of taking 3 points ...[text shortened]... in the Premiership, thats why were champions, thats why we have won the Premier League 9 times.
O dear..O dear…O dear…. If only football was played on a piece of paper … but unfortunately it’s played on grass!

It seems your so called ‘reserves’ are not as good as you thought!
If only you had Rolando, Rooney and saha were playing you MIGHT, have won the game.

Well three games gone… and United are BEHIND Spurs……having scored One Goal in three games… and if you remember the last few league games of last season.. its one goal in 6 games I believe!!!

You see you know very little about football and your are sooooooo arogant..like most of the Man U supports i have meet.

s

6yd box

Moves
19 Aug 07

Either side are more than capable of taking 3 points from any team in the Premiership,
No..No...No... they were not good enough to win.....

BACK TO THE TRANSFER MARKET I FEAR... YOU NEED TO BUY SOMEONE WHO CAN SCORE.......ONE GOAL IN THE LAST 6 PREM LEAGUE GAMES GIVES IT ALL WAY

s

6yd box

Moves
19 Aug 07
1 edit

City to win 2-1😀
As I was saying....?

i wonder how he feels now!!

I just got the score wrong

s

6yd box

Moves
19 Aug 07

Originally posted by dicky
Overpayed underacheiving stars.... seriously spurs for the drop this year... distinct lack of world class players..

Martin Jol 1st premiership manager to go william hill 9/1 cracking bet.

Derby at home saturday....tough one.
it appears i was wrong here.. DERBY was not such a tough game.

If fact Derby could do with some 'overpaid' stars of their won, judgeing by their first half performance... talk about 'distinct lack of world class players!!