1. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 00:41
    Ok...the one thread is just for your picks...this one is to yell and scream and all...so although i was the only one who actually had fun and put comments into my picks ( you buncha slackers!...ok I know...noone could top me on those wonderful comments...which one was your fave? ) it seems we have a few different picks so far.

But i really wanna thank all of the people for hopping in on this...it should be fun and a cool title to have I think.

Right now I have to yell at Red Night...you just wanna win don't ya! Picking Florida over Michigan! be true to your team!

Just kidding...I hope we make at least a decent showing.

Dave
  2. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 01:43
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    Ok...the one thread is just for your picks...this one is to yell and scream and all...so although i was the only one who actually had fun and put comments into my picks ( you buncha slackers!...ok I know...noone could top me on those wonderful comments...which one was your fave? ) it seems we have a few different picks so far.

But i really wanna thank al ...[text shortened]... igan! be true to your team!

Just kidding...I hope we make at least a decent showing.

Dave
    I live less than 30 miles from Gainesville now!

Florida is the home team.

But, yeah, it hurt not taking Michigan.

The one thing I noticed was that no one picked the same teams. Not even close.
  3. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 01:53
    Originally posted by Red Night
    I live less than 30 miles from Gainesville now!

Florida is the home team.

But, yeah, it hurt not taking Michigan.

The one thing I noticed was that no one picked the same teams. Not even close.
    You didn't like my analysis? I thought my oh so insightful comments would make everyone pick my way...lol

Still waiting on Ash to make his picks...and your nemesis from the other thread I am sure will hop in with his thoughts that make me think that kitty litter can solve calculus.

But yeah I went through everyone's picks...there was one for Illinois over USC...and i did say if that happens i will flush my own head in the toilet...swirly and all...will definetly take a pic to prove it too.

Really hope i don't have to do that.

So...does RHP CFB Champ sound good or does someone wanna come up with something better.

I thought it was short enough to put under your name.

Dave
  4. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 02:001 edit
    You didn't like my analysis? I thought my oh so insightful comments would make everyone pick my way...lol

Still waiting on Ash to make his picks...and your nemesis from the other thread I am sure will hop in with his thoughts that make me think that kitty litter can solve calculus.

But yeah I went through everyone's picks...there was one for Illinois me up with something better.

I thought it was short enough to put under your name.

Dave
    You think he'll pick?

I'm not sure. He's like on of those guys that always makes a bunch of bizarre long-shot predictions and then walks around crowing when one comes true.

I'd like to see some more pickers period.

How about RHP Bowl Champ or Bowl Picking Champ. i don't care...you decide.
  5. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 02:091 edit
    You think he'll pick?

I'm not sure. He's like on of those guys that always makes a bunch of bizarre long-shot predictions and then walks around crowing when one comes true.

I'd like to see some more pickers period.

How about RHP Bowl Champ or Bowl Picking Champ. i don't care...you decide.
    Actually...no...i think you are right on that...say alot and never back it up if you are wrong.

Me...I am skeptical about some of my picks...but oh well...that is why it is fun!

I don't care if I win...but if we are gonna sit here and go off on the system...which does suck butt...we should at least show that we know what we are talking about. One person will definetly show off with alot of winning picks...and some of us...most likely me...will have two right.

Plus...what else we gonna talk about till the superbowl?

Basketball??

Dave

I like RHP Bowl Champ too...sounds pretty good
  6. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 02:19
    Actually...no...i think you are right on that...say alot and never back it up if you are wrong.

Me...I am skeptical about some of my picks...but oh well...that is why it is fun!

I don't care if I win...but if we are gonna sit here and go off on the system...which does suck butt...we should at least show that we know what we are talking about. One pers ...[text shortened]... t till the superbowl?

Basketball??

Dave

I like RHP Bowl Champ too...sounds pretty good
    The problem with Basketball is that it's too early. We have to wait until march.

The pro game leaves me cold anymore.
  7. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 03:02
    The problem with Basketball is that it's too early. We have to wait until march.

The pro game leaves me cold anymore.
    And at that time...hey! Let's get ready to play some baseball!

Plus of course Nascar has started.

And the draft in April!

I swear I hate the lack of decent sports for that month or so.

I do watch the college basketball playoffs...but yeah...pro players are so stupid now and money hungry and all...I just can't deal with it.

I think trying to pick March madness will be too much...but picking the draft... might be fun for our next one.

Dave
  8. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 10:26
    Sent my list off to Colin Cowherd...with comments of course...maybe he will read some of em today...so listen in you espn radio fans!

Dave
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 17:20
    Sent my list off to Colin Cowherd...with comments of course...maybe he will read some of em today...so listen in you espn radio fans!

Dave
    Your comments were inane; did you even watch any college football games this year?
  10. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 17:50
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Your comments were inane; did you even watch any college football games this year?
    My comments inane? have you looked at the crap that you type onto the screen lately? I could grow my lawn alot better if you could market it.

It seems all you ever want to do here is start an argument with someone.

Dave
  11. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 18:01
    My comments inane? have you looked at the crap that you type onto the screen lately? I could grow my lawn alot better if you could market it.

It seems all you ever want to do here is start an argument with someone.

Dave
    At least you finally got defrauder to put his money where his mouth is...he made his picks.

His comments were pretty much the same as always.

blah, blah, blah, the Big 10 stinks.

blah, blah, blah, the WAC is great.
  12. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 18:35
    At least you finally got defrauder to put his money where his mouth is...he made his picks.

His comments were pretty much the same as always.

blah, blah, blah, the Big 10 stinks.

blah, blah, blah, the WAC is great.
    Exactly...my comments were meant to be entertaining...not to profess that i should work for ESPN as a analyst.

I didn't look at one point spread for my picks...just win and loss records...and well my Michigan pick was from the heart...definetly not from the head...lol

I see now why you end up arguing with him all of the time...it must be nice to think of yourself as #1.

Sad thing is how many people actually believe it.

Dave
    ( who isn't #1...although i was once..hehehe )
  13. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 18:55
    And i thought my comments were funny...Ash's weren't too bad either...cheetos vomit mixed in with root beer?

Dave
  14. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 18:58
    Exactly...my comments were meant to be entertaining...not to profess that i should work for ESPN as a analyst.

I didn't look at one point spread for my picks...just win and loss records...and well my Michigan pick was from the heart...definetly not from the head...lol

I see now why you end up arguing with him all of the time...it must be nice to think ...[text shortened]... s how many people actually believe it.

Dave
    ( who isn't #1...although i was once..hehehe )
    I don't think point spreads were available for most of the games.
  15. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 19:03
    And i thought my comments were funny...Ash's weren't too bad either...cheetos vomit mixed in with root beer?

Dave
    "Hawaii has June Jones as their coach, he couldn't have beaten UGA when he coached the Atlanta Falcons. "

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree