RHP Bowl Pick Comment Thread

RHP Bowl Pick Comment Thread

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
06 Dec 07

Originally posted by vacostner
UGA has nothing to gripe about. How can you have any claim for the BCS Championship game if you don't even make it to your own conference championship? I guarantee the Super Dome will be packed with red and black and Richt will have his troops ready to play. UGA has faced their share of quality QB's as well in Tebow, Ainge, and Woodson. Hawaii hasn't faced ...[text shortened]... eorgia thus far. I think it's going to be a high scoring affair with UGA winning in the end.
But they did gripe whether YOU think it was justified or not. That shows a poor frame of mind for an upcoming game.

None of those QB's throw the ball like Colt Brennan does. You keep ignoring the Troy game; but if Troy can put up 373 Yards passing and 34 points on the Dawgs, imagine what the best QB in the nation will do?

Moves
06 Dec 07

Originally posted by no1marauder
But they did gripe whether YOU think it was justified or not. That shows a poor frame of mind for an upcoming game.

None of those QB's throw the ball like Colt Brennan does. You keep ignoring the Troy game; but if Troy can put up 373 Yards passing and 34 points on the Dawgs, imagine what the best QB in the nation will do?
Troy caught UGA after an emotional game with Florida and right before a game against rival Auburn...classic trap game. Actually, Tebow has a higher QB rating than Brennan. Wouldn't be suprised if Hawaii put similar numbers on UGA, but no way Hawaii will shut down Moreno. He did rush for 196 yards agaisnt Troy in the game you keep bringing up.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
06 Dec 07

I suppose you're really stupid enough to believe that.

EDIT: i.e. That it's better just to bet all underdogs than actually handicap the games. Try it with real money, if Mommy and Daddy will give you some.
If am very serious. Look up the results fact man. I am right on (and in) the money, as I do bet the games. I swear I hear the rocks rattling around in your skull.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
06 Dec 07

The best QB in the nation? LOL. Ever wonder why he wasn't recruited by any of the major college teams? He is not a protypical QB. He works well in the run and shoot against lesser competition. You are such a rube.

n
I Drank What? ©

I'm With Stupid

Moves
06 Dec 07

You're a complete joke; I present a hundred times more facts and data supporting my arguments than either you or RN and far more relevant info than yer boyfriend. Picking just the winners of the games is for the gals anyway; shortly before the games start I'll open a thread where people can pick against the spread like real men. You, RN and Assh can give that a whirl if you have the ballsz.
I could care less about you and your picks. Everytime you post it is to insult someone.

If you want to make intelligent statements...try not to put people down.

It shows a 3rd grade mentality.

Dave

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
06 Dec 07

None of those QB's throw the ball like Colt Brennan does.
Sidearm?

Moves
06 Dec 07

None of those QB's throw the ball like Colt Brennan does.
So I've heard...

On Jan. 28, 2004, in Boulder, Colo., Brennan, then a redshirt freshman at Colorado, was accused of drunkenly entering a female student's dorm room and fondling her. Brennan eventually was found not guilty of indecent exposure and criminal intent to commit sexual assault, but convicted on felony counts of second-degree burglary and first-degree criminal trespass. He was sentenced to seven days in jail, 60 hours of community service and four years' probation.

Colorado coach Gary Barnett, already dealing with allegations that the program used sex to lure recruits, dismissed Brennan from the team shortly after the incident.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/wac/2007-08-27-hawaii-colt-brennan-focus_N.htm

Before you go off the deep end and start calling me names, I do realize he was aquitted of the indecent exposure charges. It's simply a joke.

n
I Drank What? ©

I'm With Stupid

Moves
06 Dec 07

Thank the heavens we got Dan Hawkins here in Boulder and not Barnett anymore...otherwise that behavior would still be prevalent.

Seems Hawaii will take anyone.

But then again Marshall took Moss after all the crap he pulled at FSU.

Life is all about second chances i guess.

Dave

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
07 Dec 07

Originally posted by vacostner
So I've heard...

[i]On Jan. 28, 2004, in Boulder, Colo., Brennan, then a redshirt freshman at Colorado, was accused of drunkenly entering a female student's dorm room and fondling her. Brennan eventually was found not guilty of indecent exposure and criminal intent to commit sexual assault, but convicted on felony counts of second-degree burglary and fi ...[text shortened]... me names, I do realize he was aquitted of the indecent exposure charges. It's simply a joke.
Book him Danno!!

n
I Drank What? ©

I'm With Stupid

Moves
07 Dec 07

Hey Ash...had no clue about this but it seemeed pretty interesting.

Clemson fans sure are loyal

Dave

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=schlabach_mark&id=3142612

DC
The Mighty

Rocky Mountains

Moves
07 Dec 07

Colt Brennan is the number 2 NFL quarterback in the nation, behind Brian Brohm of Louisville. Doesn't matter though, because Darren McFadden is going first.

d

Moves
07 Dec 07

Originally posted by Derfel Cadarn
Colt Brennan is the number 2 NFL quarterback in the nation, behind Brian Brohm of Louisville. Doesn't matter though, because Darren McFadden is going first.
As long as the Pats don't get him. 😞

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
07 Dec 07

Originally posted by Derfel Cadarn
If McFadden goes first, wouldn't that make Brennen #3?

DC
The Mighty

Rocky Mountains

Moves
08 Dec 07

Originally posted by shortcircuit
If McFadden goes first, wouldn't that make Brennen #3?
McFadden's a running back.

t

Moves
08 Dec 07

SEAHAWKS ALL THE WAY BABY!!!....yeah and then I woke up. 😀