08 Feb '10 02:49
    Yes..I like the Saint's too!!!!!!!!
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 02:52
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Thanks Peyton, even with superior pass protection you have now proved you aint no Brady
  3. Joined
    06 Feb '10
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 02:58
    Let them show us their true selves with rioting and looting.

God help New Orleans.
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 03:27
    Originally posted by galveston75
    WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!! I predcited the NO's win!!!!!!!!
  5. Joined
    06 Feb '10
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 03:28
    Wow you predicted an outcome that had a 50-50 chance...woowee.
    Can you pick my Lottery numbers?
  6. Joined
    06 Feb '10
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 03:29
    BTW...nice record...You enjoy playing weak opponents so you never lose?
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 03:43
    Originally posted by KIAPIRCKID
    Wow you predicted an outcome that had a 50-50 chance...woowee.
    Can you pick my Lottery numbers?
    i predicted that NO would score 31 points... what do i win?
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 03:511 edit
    BTW...nice record...You enjoy playing weak opponents so you never lose?
    u a sore loser? how bout u predicting riots and lootin'? must be from indynapolis or tennessee, sore loser. only losers read profiles and cast aspersions! crawl back to your cave, sore loser! u think u kool with your handle kings indian attack and pirc kings indian defense. cleeeveer for an IQ challenged person/human perhaps who's picking fights for reasons of being a sore loser?
  9. Joined
    06 Feb '10
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 04:07
    Ya... keep playing weak players to make yourself feel good.
    And how am I a sore loser by saying they will loot and riot?

It is true.
  10. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 04:16
    Obama predicts Colts victory in Super Bowl
    5 hours, 47 minutes ago

Buzz up! 78 PrintWASHINGTON (AP)—President Barack Obama says the Indianapolis Colts “have to be favored” in the Super Bowl, even though he has a “soft spot” for the New Orleans Saints. IGUESS THE SOFT SPOT IS IN HIS HEAD AND IT AIN'T NO FONTANELLE

Obama’s Super Bowl prediction was based on his opinion that the Colts have “perhaps the best quarterback in history.” MAYBE HE THINKS BREES IS A CAMBRIDGE COP ACTING STUPIDLY!

DOLTS WENT DOWN! MANNING IS NO BREES, NO BRADY AND CERTAINLY NOT EVEN A FAVRE. LOSS PLACES MANNING SQUARELY IN #12 ALLTIME! LIKE EVERY OTHER OBAMANIAC OPINION WRONG, WRONG WRONG! FW ZOO GORILLA PICKS BETTER THAN OBAMANIAC!
  11. Standard memberScotty70
    Maddog1213
    Central Office
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 04:17
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Obama predicts Colts victory in Super Bowl
    5 hours, 47 minutes ago

Buzz up! 78 PrintWASHINGTON (AP)—President Barack Obama says the Indianapolis Colts “have to be favored” in the Super Bowl, even though he has a “soft spot” for the New Orleans Saints. IGUESS THE SOFT SPOT IS IN HIS HEAD AND IT AIN'T NO FONTANELLE

Obama’s Super Bowl predi ...[text shortened]... E EVERY OTHER OBAMANIAC OPINION WRONG, WRONG WRONG! FW ZOO GORILLA PICKS BETTER THAN OBAMANIAC!
    Peyton did a Favre..
  12. Joined
    06 Feb '10
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 04:17
    Well at least we both agree on the Obama situation. 🙂
  13. Joined
    04 Jun '09
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 04:27
    As a Tennessee Vol student and lifelong fan, it's hard to watch Peyton lose any game. for the first time ever, I don't have any excuses. The pick was a fantastic play by the corner... he read Wayne's hesitation, sat on the route, and jumped it with perfect timing and speed. I thought the onside kick was cheap. Still, there are no bad calls I can point to. It was a well-played, fantastic game. The Saint's earned the win.
  14. Joined
    06 Feb '10
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 04:30
    Why didn't the Colts challenge the onside kick?
    The re-play showed the Colts land on it? no?
  15. Joined
    04 Jun '09
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 06:47
    Why didn't the Colts challenge the onside kick?
    The re-play showed the Colts land on it? no?
    I thought the Colts had it too. after the play you can see a Colts player immediately signal colts ball. You might say that he's just trying to influence the ref or whatever, but i didn't see a single Saints player even acting like they had it until the refs came in and started digging. I think colts had it, but in a dogpile like that, there's rarely ever going to be anything conclusive on video. Anyway, something I noticed in the game: Is Reggie Wayne starting to act like Randy Moss? He seems slow off the line of scrimmage, he doesn't seem to sprint many of his routes. He's becoming, dare I say, lazy?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree