1. Joined
    24 Nov '02
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 16:19
    Originally posted by spurs73
    the media hype of how good the arsenal 'youngstar' or 'second team' are has been put to rest.

Arsenal fans like Dicky (who has been very quite of late) have been giving it large about how their second team could play in the prem leaue (again media hype)

Now twice in the space of 3 weeks we have seen how the so called arsenal youngstars (second team!!!? ...[text shortened]... ON, ADAMS,KENOW AND WINTERBURE,

Since they all retired, Arsenal have won no trophies.
    I'm still here, just waiting for all you know hopers to blow yourself out!!
  2. Joined
    24 Nov '02
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 16:22
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    Great game.
    Arsenal will get destoryed by Milan now and if history is anything to go by they will mentally collapse in the remaining league games.

Again Sir Alex shows the way to beat Arsenal.
    Fletcher took Fabregas out of the game and they can't stand up to a physical game, they only know one way to play.

As for Wenger, you can sort of un ...[text shortened]... has such bad eyesight, he never see's the incidents when his players are hacking down players.
    Suppose that Erricsson knows how to beat United now??
  3. 6yd box
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 17:20
    Originally posted by dicky
    I'm still here, just waiting for all you know hopers to blow yourself out!!
    well..it looks like YOU LOT have already 'blown' your season.

just the league to look forword to now... and the 5 point lead should help....until the pressure is really on.

As for the Champions League....YOU WONT MAKE THE FINAL what ever happens in the next two weeks.😏
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 18:27
    Originally posted by blade68
    Threads hardly ever end up being about the same subject that the title suggests, we all know that!

... and I bet you wouldn't have called Smith, Souness, and Pearce 'donkeys' if you'd faced them on the pitch Rag?
    So why are you accusing me of calling Brown a hard man? Sure threads go off on tangents, but it's a bit unfair to start slagging someone for something they didn't say.

Why wouldn't I? If lacked self control, then they'd get sent off. I win.

D
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 18:29
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Sure threads go off on tangents, but it's a bit unfair to start slagging someone for something they didn't say.
    This reminds me of something...
  6. 6yd box
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 19:33
    its impossible to have debates with MAN U supporters....they all think that man u players are the best footballers in the whole world
  7. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 19:50
    its impossible to have debates with MAN U supporters....they all think that man u players are the best footballers in the whole world
    Nah... Only those that are like Rags.
  8. Joined
    02 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 20:39
    I'm a Man U supporter and I think that Owen hargreaves should be sold and that Louis saha's a donkey!!!! Spurs fans a ren't the best themselves!!! You're just jealous cause we're the best team in England which you're gonnna have to face up to at some point. People can't deny it for much longer. Sure Arsenal play some good football but when United gave them a good physical game they fell apart!!!
  9. LA
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 22:21
    Not all Manchester United players are the best in the world but a lot of them are contenders:-

Foster - Best Premiership goalkeeping prospect
    Vidic - Best CB in Premiership
    Evra - Best LB in Premiership
    Anderson - Best Teenage prospect in the Premiership and World
    Nani - Best Potential Winger in the Premiership and World
    Ronaldo - Top 3 player in the world
    Rooney - Better than Ronaldo and underrated
    Tevez - 2nd best striker in the premiership, forget Torres, Drogba etc...
    Giggs - Still best left winger in the Premiership
    Scholes - Top 5 CM in Premiership
    Neville - If gets fit again, best right winger in Premiership

Then we have a set of players that keep the competition for places and would make just about every other side in the Premiership:-
    - Ferdinand, Hargreaves, Van Der Sar, Carrick, Saha, Flectcher, Brown, O'Shea, Silverstra, Park

Manchester United could put out a 2nd 11 than would have a fair chance of beating the likes of Everton, Aston Villa, Portsmouth, Liverpool Tottenham etc.... (home or away)

Thats why were champions.
  10. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 22:58
    Why is it that everytime that Arsenal are getting beaten that they lose self discipline and that they resort to cheating and thuggery?

They were embarrassed by United's reserves tonight, and hopefully the FA will look at video evidence and introduce a ban for Gallas. Silva should also have been sent off for cynically hacking down Saha towards the end. ...[text shortened]... wn, Arsenal fall apart. It's happened twice now. Should be an interesting run in.

D
    If you are going to lose go down kicking and screaming.

Can't believe that Ferguson is any better than Wegner when it comes to complaining - at least Wegner talks to the BBC

I agree the run in should be fun to watch
  11. 6yd box
    Moves
    19 Feb '08 08:072 edits

Manchester United could put out a 2nd 11 than would have a fair chance of beating the likes of Everton, Aston Villa, Portsmouth, Liverpool Tottenham etc.... (home or away)

Thats why were champions.[/b]
    Thats what the Arsenal fans used to say about the 'arsenal youngstars' until last month.....😵😵😵
  12. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    19 Feb '08 08:44
    durrrs, you've lost the plot completely these days.

How does "I'll admit he wouldn't be my first choice right back (which he isn't), but he can do a solid enough job, with occasional lapses of concetration leading to the giving away of frees or loss of player." equate to me thinking that "man u players are the best footballers in the whole world"

D
  13. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    19 Feb '08 09:30
    So why are you accusing me of calling Brown a hard man? Sure threads go off on tangents, but it's a bit unfair to start slagging someone for something they didn't say.

Why wouldn't I? If lacked self control, then they'd get sent off. I win.

D
    "As far as I was aware, we were talking about enjoying "clumping", and I pointed out that I enjoy Brown's legal but very strong clumps."

That's not saying that Brown's a hard man then?
  14. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    19 Feb '08 09:32
    Not all Manchester United players are the best in the world but a lot of them are contenders:-

Foster - Best Premiership goalkeeping prospect
    Vidic - Best CB in Premiership
    Evra - Best LB in Premiership
    Anderson - Best Teenage prospect in the Premiership and World
    Nani - Best Potential Winger in the Premiership and World
    Ronaldo - Top 3 pl ...[text shortened]... ston Villa, Portsmouth, Liverpool Tottenham etc.... (home or away)

Thats why were champions.
    Nice to see Ferdinand omitted from your choice of best 11....!!!
  15. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    19 Feb '08 09:35
    Neville - If gets fit again, best right winger in Premiership
    You wrote that to make sure folks were paying attention right?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree