2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 00:51
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Suck!!

WTF was that?
    Darn too bad they won, but if they did lose they would be unworthy to be Super Bowl champions.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 00:56
    They deserved to lose and won't win the SB, not a chance. I've watched their last two games now and there's no way that team can get past the 49ers.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 01:36
    They deserved to lose and won't win the SB, not a chance. I've watched their last two games now and there's no way that team can get past the 49ers.
    I hope not, i hope the Niners do going and win the Super Bowl this year, but I think It will be an AFC team again if the Niners don't go.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 02:30
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I hope not, i hope the Niners do going and win the Super Bowl this year, but I think It will be an AFC team again if the Niners don't go.
    I know the Colts beat Denver but i can't see beyond NE or Denver being the AFC team in the SB. As for the NFC probably one of four, unless the Giants go on a crazy run into the playoffs.

Denver vs 49ers is my pick.
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 04:45
    I know the Colts beat Denver but i can't see beyond NE or Denver being the AFC team in the SB. As for the NFC probably one of four, unless the Giants go on a crazy run into the playoffs.

Denver vs 49ers is my pick.
    After tonight's game I really think the Colts are the team to beat.

But I will say it's going to be that Colts obviously the patriots or Broncos for the AFC. And the Packers, Niners, or Seahawks for the NFC.
  7. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 05:05
    Don't worry too much about them seahawks. They will have their line completely healthy along with the addition of Percy Harvin by the Vikings game and then they have their bye week before facing a NO team that won't have anything relevant to base a defensive game plan on.

The Niners have a tough game coming up against Carolina and might be down by two games in the division.

Why does everyone here hate the seahawks? Was it an obnoxious fan?
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 05:07
    After tonight's game I really think the Colts are the team to beat.

But I will say it's going to be that Colts obviously the patriots or Broncos for the AFC. And the Packers, Niners, or Seahawks for the NFC.
    I wouldn't rule out the Saints. And Colts would have lost tonight if Huston had a kicker. Think they said it was the 9th time in two seasons Luck had won in a comeback in the last quarter, which is awesome but great teams don't need that many comebacks.

Top two seeds will be Denver and NE and they'll meet in the decider.
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 05:44
    I wouldn't rule out the Saints. And Colts would have lost tonight if Huston had a kicker. Think they said it was the 9th time in two seasons Luck had won in a comeback in the last quarter, which is awesome but great teams don't need that many comebacks.

Top two seeds will be Denver and NE and they'll meet in the decider.
    We will find out about the saints next week when they play the Cowboys then the Niners then the Falcons but that's a win and then the Seahawks. Then will truly see how good the saints might be.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 08:02
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    Don't worry too much about them seahawks. They will have their line completely healthy along with the addition of Percy Harvin by the Vikings game and then they have their bye week before facing a NO team that won't have anything relevant to base a defensive game plan on.

The Niners have a tough game coming up against Carolina and might be down by two games in the division.

Why does everyone here hate the seahawks? Was it an obnoxious fan?
    I don't hate the Seahawks, i just don't like betting on team who are supposed to win easily who almost lose to one of, if not the worse team in the NFL.

And don't get me started on last week, was forced into making a cover bet and by the end was paying the Rams made that last play and goal.

Won't be going near them against the Vikings, that's how bad they are.
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 08:11
    We will find out about the saints next week when they play the Cowboys then the Niners then the Falcons but that's a win and then the Seahawks. Then will truly see how good the saints might be.
    Cowboys make a habit of losing against good teams, especially when they get into a good position... see Lions game. Expect NO to steal that one as well.

They can lose to the 49ers and Seahawks and still win their division but it wouldn't look good that's for sure.
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 14:45
    The 'Hawks faced back-to-back rookie RBs and gave up a lot of rushing yards. A bit concerning but if they can fix that issue they will be the team to beat in the NFC, no question.
  13. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 17:13
    I took em and the 17 point spread. I lost.
  14. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    05 Nov '13 00:19
    I don't hate the Seahawks, i just don't like betting on team who are supposed to win easily who almost lose to one of, if not the worse team in the NFL.

And don't get me started on last week, was forced into making a cover bet and by the end was paying the Rams made that last play and goal.

Won't be going near them against the Vikings, that's how bad they are.
    I stopped betting on them weeks ago. Their record against the spread was too good, I knew eventually they'd have a losing streak.
  15. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    05 Nov '13 00:21
    Cowboys make a habit of losing against good teams, especially when they get into a good position... see Lions game. Expect NO to steal that one as well.

They can lose to the 49ers and Seahawks and still win their division but it wouldn't look good that's for sure.
    No, that's not guaranteed as the panthers are only a game back.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree