1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 Dec '13 20:44
    Originally posted by Trev33
    I never bet to cover the spread, just to win the game.
    That is how it should be.
  2. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    11 Dec '13 00:50
    I never bet to cover the spread, just to win the game.
    My apologies, I assumed from the initial post that you were angry because the seahawks failed to cover the spread after you placed a bet on them.
  3. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    11 Dec '13 01:09
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Sorry, but they already played them twice and went 1-1. The Lions worst division record will be 4-2 if they lose to the bears. The best the packers can do is 3-2-1. All the Lions have to do is win 2 or 3 to beat the Packers.

More the likely the 49ers will play the NFC North in the NFC Championship, that's if they both get there.
    You're correct, my mistake. The Pack IS still alive though if Arod comes back they can win out then the lions only have to lose one more game.

IF Rodgers comes back I predict they will make the playoffs. Lions just aren't good enough.

I also think that people are sleeping on the Dolphins, their 7-6 even with the distractions this season. I think they have a better shot to make the playoffs than the Ravens.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    11 Dec '13 05:51
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    You're correct, my mistake. The Pack IS still alive though if Arod comes back they can win out then the lions only have to lose one more game.

IF Rodgers comes back I predict they will make the playoffs. Lions just aren't good enough.

I also think that people are sleeping on the Dolphins, their 7-6 even with the distractions this season. I think they have a better shot to make the playoffs than the Ravens.
    It would be huge if they beat the pats this week.(dolphins)
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    11 Dec '13 18:45
    My apologies, I assumed from the initial post that you were angry because the seahawks failed to cover the spread after you placed a bet on them.
    I was angry because they were the team with the worse odds who I bet on and they were they only ones to nearly give me a heart attack. Plus they kind of forced me into making a cover bet so ended up winning less than I should have.
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    11 Dec '13 18:48

Is he likely to come back as good as before from the first game? that's even if he does make it make, i have my doubts but we'll see. Agree if you comes back fit that they'll probably finish higher than the Lions, saying that if they Lions did makes the playoffs, they're the sort of team who would go on a run.

And please, no Florida team in the playoffs, thanks.
  7. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    11 Dec '13 23:15
    Is he likely to come back as good as before from the first game? that's even if he does make it make, i have my doubts but we'll see. Agree if you comes back fit that they'll probably finish higher than the Lions, saying that if they Lions did makes the playoffs, they're the sort of team who would go on a run.

And please, no Florida team in the playoffs, thanks.
    Lol the jags aren't eliminated yet, at least as far as I can tell. I don't know what the tie breakers would be if every team fighting for the sixth seed finished 7-9.
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    12 Dec '13 19:481 edit
    Lol the jags aren't eliminated yet, at least as far as I can tell. I don't know what the tie breakers would be if every team fighting for the sixth seed finished 7-9.
    I'll eat my shoe if the Ravens lose their last 3 games. Looking forward to Monday night though, that and GB against Dallas could be a good one, with or without Rodgers.
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    12 Dec '13 19:49
    I'll eat my shoe if the Ravens lose their last 3 games. Looking forward to Monday night though, that and GB against Dallas could be a good one, with out without Rodgers.
    Without Rodgers it will not even be close.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    12 Dec '13 19:51
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Inside 10 points.
  11. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    13 Dec '13 05:19
    Originally posted by darvlay
    And with Rodgers it would be even more lopsided.
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    16 Dec '13 00:47
    What a game 🙂

Romo sucks, I've said it once and I'll say it a million times more - Romo - SUCKS 😀

If only the Giants could have gotten it together earlier in the season, only team in that division who has the class to win.
  13. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    16 Dec '13 01:03
    What a game 🙂

Romo sucks, I've said it once and I'll say it a million times more - Romo - SUCKS 😀

If only the Giants could have gotten it together earlier in the season, only team in that division who has the class to win.
    They never got it together, they beat crap teams. When they play a good team they get shut out.
  14. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    16 Dec '13 01:07
    Either way, good call Trev.
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    16 Dec '13 01:12
    They never got it together, they beat crap teams. When they play a good team they get shut out.
    I'm not specifically referring to this season, more over the past 10 years or so. Certainly in the Eli/Romo era.

This season they never got going, but they'll be back next year... they did beat Philly but so did the Vikings so not a lot to shout about. Put all 3 teams in the playoffs, who would you bet on to win a game? Giants every time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree