1. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    10 Sep '07 19:12
    Originally posted by whodey
    Michigan lost 39-7, 39-7, 39-7, 39-7, 39-7, 39-7, 39-7, 39-7, 39-7, 39-7, 39-7.

Oh, did I mention, Michigan lost 39-7? It almost makes me feel as though I want to feel sorry for them or something. Then a little voice inside me glibly says, "Nah". Michigan lost 39-7!!!!!!

GO BUCKS!!!!
    I actually hope OSU makes the NC b/c that means I win 1000$ in bets, seeing I am surrounded by OSU fans who are dazed.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Sep '07 04:50
    Originally posted by Ramned
    I actually hope OSU makes the NC b/c that means I win 1000$ in bets, seeing I am surrounded by OSU fans who are dazed.
    That's nice. Hey, did you hear that Michigan lost 39-7?
  3. SubscriberSmookiePonline
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    11 Sep '07 06:50
    That's nice. Hey, did you hear that Michigan lost 39-7?
    I don't think Michigan has won since Bo Shembechler died..

That's kinda creepy, eh? 😳
  4. Joined
    23 Mar '06
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 02:52
    Originally posted by SmookieP

Michigan has officially brocken their loosing streak.

Not sure what's up with Notre Dame, but SO HAPPY STATE BEAT THEM today!

😀
  5. USA
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 03:47
    CU beat Miami 42-0! (Not relevant to BIG 10)
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 05:572 edits

Wait a minute, did someone ressurect Bo Shembechler from the dead because their baaaack!! They just beat 10th ranked Penn State today. I knew it was to good to be true. Now all that stands in their way of winning the Big Ten is Wisconsin and "The Ohio State Buckeys".

I viewed their first loss as purely a coaching debacle. Then the first loss probably helped feed of the second debacle, however, it appeared that perhaps Oregan may have been the overall better team despite this fact. Really, other than Oregan who does that team up North play that is any good other than Wisconsin and OSU?

I will not say how good that team up north is, however, I will say that them not being ranked is a joke. They simply have to much talent in terms of players go. However, talent in terms of their coaching is a whole other topic altogether.
  7. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 14:02
    Wait a minute, did someone ressurect Bo Shembechler from the dead because their baaaack!! They just beat 10th ranked Penn State today. I knew it was to good to be true. Now all that stands in their way of winning the Big Ten is Wisconsin and "The Ohio State Buckeys".

I viewed their first loss as purely a coaching debacle. Then the first loss probably h ...[text shortened]... of players go. However, talent in terms of their coaching is a whole other topic altogether.
    I am from big ten country (Purdue is my favorite team...). It is a simple fact that teams like the wolverines are not set up to beat a spread offense. That is why they lost the first two games. They are set up for big ten football. Penn state should not have been ranked number 10 in my book. I wouldnt even go as far to say that MU beating Penn state was an upset.
  8. Joined
    23 Mar '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 03:351 edit

I will not say how good that team up north is, however, I will say that them not being ranked is a joke. They simply have to much talent in terms of players go. However, talent in terms of their coaching is a whole other topic altogether.
    Why o why do you refer to them like that?

They are called "Michigan State" or "State" or "MSU", the green and white, the Spartans.

🙂

"That team up north" sounds so cold and distant.
  9. SubscriberSmookiePonline
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 02:26
    Mighty Wisconsin with their winning streak lost to the Fighting Illinilly?

Give me a break!! 😕
  10. SubscriberSmookiePonline
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 02:32
    This conference makes the Hoosiers look like a powerhouse!
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 04:10
    This conference makes the Hoosiers look like a powerhouse!
    It appears that the only team with any respectability left is Ohio State.
  12. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 06:31
    It appears that the only team with any respectability left is Ohio State.
    I have to agree, sadly. The Badgers losing to Illinois is pathetic, and they no longer deserve to be in one of the bigger bowl games. Even if they win the rest, they've been less than impressive and took a bad loss today.

Always next year.

Rooting for LSU from here out.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 09:29
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    I have to agree, sadly. The Badgers losing to Illinois is pathetic, and they no longer deserve to be in one of the bigger bowl games. Even if they win the rest, they've been less than impressive and took a bad loss today.

Always next year.

Rooting for LSU from here out.
    Why not root for my Buckeys?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 14:19
    Admittedly the Big 10 is a little down but whenever a Big 10 team loses, it invalidates their whole season but when USC losses to Stanford people are still discussing whether they can get to the championship game or when Florida gets its second loss (they only played three quality teams) people talkabout how tough the SEC is. Wisconsin lost to a solid team. They had the longest win streak in the nation. They are going to lose at some point. The number six team in the nation Oklahoma lost to a two loss team (colorado) how is that different than Wisconsin lossing to Illinois?
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 21:40
    Originally posted by myteamtrulystinks
    Admittedly the Big 10 is a little down but whenever a Big 10 team loses, it invalidates their whole season but when USC losses to Stanford people are still discussing whether they can get to the championship game or when Florida gets its second loss (they only played three quality teams) people talkabout how tough the SEC is. Wisconsin lost to a s ...[text shortened]... oma lost to a two loss team (colorado) how is that different than Wisconsin lossing to Illinois?
    Don't look now but did you see that team up north destroyed a ranked Purdue today? If that team up north is not ranked after today's game then the ranking system is 100% worthless!!! I guess judgement day awaits my Buckeys mid way through November as is every year and it will be their toughest game of the year bar none. GO BUCKS!!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree