1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 04:52
    I see the Irish Five eights name is Api Pewhairangi. Good old Irish name that one !!!
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 07:30
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    The biggest certainties of the weekend. Fiji will win by 60+ against Wales (not sure where you got Samoa from).

I think they will be the surprise package of the competition and may sneak into the semi finals ahead of PNG and Tonga.

My other selections

Australia -56.5. Will murder the frogs
    NZ -45.5 against Scotland. Again, the Bravehearts ...[text shortened]... .

I will let you know my tips (doubles trebles etc) on Friday.

Happy punting my friend !!!
    Nice tips.

Glad you steered me in the right direction with Fiji.

Now I have to put up or shut up - so we'll see what's in the kitty come Friday.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 07:32
    So what's your thoughts on the games ?

See any standouts (taking the handicap into consideration) ?
    I'll put in some suggestions (or non suggestions) tomorrow night after I check on a few things 😉
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Nov '17 00:08
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Aren't you the same guy that was knocking how much pro athletes get paid?

So which is it? more money for (male? ) athletes, or less?
    You don't develop talent with money while they are pro.

I feel like I am communicating with someone who has never played a sport, at least not at any serious level.
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    02 Nov '17 07:50
    Originally posted by @eladar
    You don't develop talent with money while they are pro.

I feel like I am communicating with someone who has never played a sport, at least not at any serious level.
    Oh dear.
    So you think spending lots of money training someone will make them s superstar?
    Total BS
    It might help the below average player.

Why do you assume you are the only poster who has played a sport. You did it low level but you are an expert.
  6. Joined
    08 Dec '06
    Moves
    12 Nov '17 02:48
    It seems unfair to compare the NFL to other sports in the US.

Average NFL viewership: 15 million
    Average NBA (nationally televised) viewership: 1.19 million
    Average MLB on ESPN: 996,000
    Average NHL on NBC:1.23 million; 336,000 on NBCSN

Average Premier League: 423,000

It seems MLS is the 3rd-most popular soccer league in the US.
    http://worldsoccertalk.com/2016/08/02/popular-soccer-leagues-us-television-ranked/
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12 Nov '17 13:53
    Originally posted by @damionhonegan
    It seems unfair to compare the NFL to other sports in the US.

Average NFL viewership: 15 million
    Average NBA (nationally televised) viewership: 1.19 million
    Average MLB on ESPN: 996,000
    Average NHL on NBC:1.23 million; 336,000 on NBCSN

Average Premier League: 423,000

It seems MLS is the 3rd-most popular soccer league in the US.
    http://worldsoccertalk.com/2016/08/02/popular-soccer-leagues-us-television-ranked/
    It isn't fair because football is so much more popular. When it comes to popularity there is no comparison.
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Nov '17 14:07
    It isn't fair because football is so much more popular. When it comes to popularity there is no comparison.
    Welcome back from the cooler

Man, you got OWNED by Roma......big time.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12 Nov '17 14:17
    Welcome back from the cooler

Man, you got OWNED by Roma......big time.
    Yeah, now I know you two are just trolls who abuse others then go cry to moderators because you are a subscriber.

If this is part of this site's business model, then I will move on to a chess site.
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Nov '17 15:231 edit
    Yeah, now I know you two are just trolls who abuse others then go cry to moderators because you are a subscriber.

If this is part of this site's business model, then I will move on to a chess site.
    Dude, you've been freeloading on here for 9 years now. Maybe you should move on..............before Roma OWNS you all over again !!!! Bwahahahaha !!!
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12 Nov '17 15:33
    Dude, you've been freeloading on here for 9 years now. Maybe you should move on..............before Roma OWNS you all over again !!!! Bwahahahaha !!!
    So it is part of the business model.

Pretty crappy model.
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Nov '17 15:39
    So it is part of the business model.

Pretty crappy model.
    I'm not privy to the business model but I'm pretty sure it involves attracting subscribers. You've been freeloading on here for 9 years now so it's a safe bet that you will continue to do so.

Watch out........I think Roma just entered the forum. I'll just sit back and watch him destroy you again. Man you had it coming and he certainly delivered. So how was the cooler? Have time to rethink your strategy. Don't be so easily OWNED this time. See if you can provide us with a bit more entertainment before you're banished again.

Have a nice day !!!!!!
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    12 Nov '17 18:26
    I'm not privy to the business model but I'm pretty sure it involves attracting subscribers. You've been freeloading on here for 9 years now so it's a safe bet that you will continue to do so.

Watch out........I think Roma just entered the forum. I'll just sit back and watch him destroy you again. Man you had it coming and he certainly delivered. So ...[text shortened]... provide us with a bit more entertainment before you're banished again.

Have a nice day !!!!!!
    I have been warned to leave her alone.
    Little lying sissy ran to the mods just because I asked a simple question about some posts she made.

At least we know the truth now.

NOTE. I have made no reference to any player by name but you can guess who the lying crybaby is.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12 Nov '17 20:39

Watch out........I think Roma just entered the forum. I'll just sit back and watch him destroy you again. Man you had it coming and he certainly delivered. So ...[text shortened]... provide us with a bit more entertainment before you're banished again.

Have a nice day !!!!!!
    I've learned how you two play ball. I will just report any abusive comments.

Two can play at that game.
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 00:42
    I've learned how you two play ball. I will just report any abusive comments.

Two can play at that game.
    Yes we boot our football all over the place. It's fun for a while until it turns into a squealing little girl. Still laughing at how long it took to have you in the cooler.

Oh Roma, I owe you that lottery ticket. You won easily. I had it down for weeks longer before he would be sin binned. You know your stuff alright. He cracked like a thin shelled egg. You the man !!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree