Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    16 Sep '07 13:36
    I'll be watching the Sox... I'm crazy like that!

P-
  2. 16 Sep '07 14:48
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I'll be watching the Sox... I'm crazy like that!

P-
    I'm watchin' pats, I can't see the sox on TV, I dont get NESN:'(
  3. 16 Sep '07 15:06
    Oooh, tough one. Probably football.

Eeeek! I just discovered that the Packers won't be televised here today!! :'( :'(
  4. 16 Sep '07 16:58
    go with baseball. It is a better game. Plus the Patriots cheat anyway. Whether it is videotaping or bogus calls like the tuck rule people should question the b.s. that the NFl gives them anyway.
  5. 16 Sep '07 16:58
    go with baseball. It is a better game. Plus the Patriots cheat anyway. Whether it is videotaping or bogus calls like the tuck rule people should question the b.s. that the NFl gives them anyway.
  6. 16 Sep '07 16:58
  7. 16 Sep '07 17:00 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by poundlee
    You can say that again!
    Rec'd
  8. 16 Sep '07 17:00 / 2 edits
    And again!
    Rec'd
  9. 16 Sep '07 17:00 / 2 edits
    And Again!!
    Rec'd
  10. 16 Sep '07 17:05
    lol i only meant to say it once. But upon further reflection, i still feel that way.
  11. Subscriber SmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    16 Sep '07 17:10
    Go Sox, Go Chargers.
  12. Standard member telerion
    True X X Xian
    16 Sep '07 17:47 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    Oooh, tough one. Probably football.

Eeeek! I just discovered that the Packers won't be televised here today!! :'( :'(
    I'm watching them, and they're stinking it up! Then again so are the Giants so you guys might win.

Edit: Wow, your O-line is aweful! But Favre is looking sharp.
  13. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    16 Sep '07 17:50
    i watched the first few minutes of the rams sf game and they were so pathetic i switched to the packer game.. still 0-0
  14. 16 Sep '07 17:52 / 1 edit
    I found a way to watch on the computer. I think someone woke up your Giants

edit -- this was a reply to tel.
  15. 16 Sep '07 17:54 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by jvanhine
    i watched the first few minutes of the rams sf game and they were so pathetic i switched to the packer game.. still 0-0
    What time is your game?

edit: TD!