1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 12:021 edit
    This guys is full of crap, and deserves to be hit in the knees with an iron bar.

YouTube

THIEF! IMBECILE! HYPOCRITE!
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 12:21
    Check the youtube video.

It is a series of statements by the idiot of Gerrard saying how badly he is against diving and dishonesty... with some videos of how good he takes dives.

Hypocrite bastard. BREAK A KNEE, IDIOT!
  3. where angels play
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 13:24
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Check the youtube video.

It is a series of statements by the idiot of Gerrard saying how badly he is against diving and dishonesty... with some videos of how good he takes dives.

Hypocrite bastard. BREAK A KNEE, IDIOT!
    All nailed on penaltys so whats you're problem?
  4. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 14:04
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    All nailed on penaltys so whats you're problem?
    😵

http://i33.tinypic.com/2lkpt2v.jpg
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 14:39
    Originally posted by Palynka
    😵

http://i33.tinypic.com/2lkpt2v.jpg
    LOL
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 14:40
    Man, is so disgusting when an idiot has to swallow his words.

Some huge BBC program or something should take Gerrard by the neck, and force him to watch his moronic declarations at the same time as the videos of his dives.

You know, like you do with dogs when they poop in the wrong place, and so they learn to do the right thing.
  7. where angels play
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 15:44
    You're really not happy about this are you? Get over it, you didnt deserve to win, you didnt even deserve to draw. You would have been 1-0 down in the first 5 mnutes if the ref had got his decisions right, then you were played of the pitch in the second half.
  8. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 15:49
    You're really not happy about this are you? Get over it, you didnt deserve to win, you didnt even deserve to draw. You would have been 1-0 down in the first 5 mnutes if the ref had got his decisions right, then you were played of the pitch in the second half.
    And the two handballs inside the penalty area by Mascherano and Carragher? 😵
  9. St. Paul, Minnesota
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 15:55
    Regardless of the CL game, do you agree or disagree that Gerrard is a diver?
  10. 6yd box
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 16:06
    Originally posted by MrHand
    Gerrard is a diver (ps so is micheal owen)
  11. where angels play
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 16:10
    Originally posted by Palynka
    And the two handballs inside the penalty area by Mascherano and Carragher? 😵
    Both ball to hand and totally unintentional, unlike Perea's which was a blatant pen.
  12. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 16:15
    Both ball to hand and totally unintentional, unlike Perea's which was a blatant pen.
    You really are a blinkered fool.
  13. where angels play
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 16:19
    Originally posted by MrHand
    I would say that 99% of all attacking players will dive given the opportunity. Makes no difference if they are English or forgien, its just a way the game has gone. You are saying Gerrard is a hypocrite and yes maybe he is, he's a footballer, his brains are in his boots, but for a Spaniard and a Portugese to be be moaning about players diving, well what goes around comes around.
  14. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 16:261 edit
    Lies, Sally.

Atletico made a wonderful game and Benitez couldn't do anything against the scheme on the pitch. It was a blatant robbery, which Liverpool seems to be used to, because they're getting a lot of penalties lately, and everywhere!

On top of that, you have retard, two-faces Gerrard, who (check the youtube link) claims to be MR. HONESTY, but has been unmasked

That is having no honor. That sucks.

I'd rather be defeated like gentlemen, than getting free rides by the referees.

It is a shame what football has become, and how everybody bends to the economic might of the premier league. It's no more about football, but about that sad, sad show you have in England of Thai dictators, Russian mobsters and Americans who still call it "soccer" buying teams as if they were toys.

Having Liverpool advancing in the Champions League is FAR more profitable than teams like Atletico de Madrid. Nice footballing, uh!
  15. where angels play
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 16:36
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Lies, Sally.

Atletico made a wonderful game and Benitez couldn't do anything against the scheme on the pitch. It was a blatant robbery, which Liverpool seems to be used to, because they're getting a lot of penalties lately, and everywhere!

On top of that, you have retard, two-faces Gerrard, who (check the youtube link) claims to be MR. HONESTY, but has ...[text shortened]... ns League is FAR more profitable than teams like Atletico de Madrid. Nice footballing, uh!
    Jesus you're starting to sound like Platini now. So its not right for foriegn investers to buy into the premiership but its perfectly ok for a fascist government to bankroll a team?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree