1. where angels play
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 23:07
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    [b]As thick as ever, maybe if read the thread you would see that i agreed that it was hypocritical of Gerrard to complain about diving.

"Thick", year right.
    Can you explain why you agreeing that Gerread begin a hypocrite as well as a diver has to do with the point.

Gerrard is both a pathetic diver and a hypocrite.

Think about that w ...[text shortened]... s a lot about you.

There are 2 consistent divers in the Premiership Ronaldo and Gerrard.[/b]
    WAYNE ROONEY insists he would never dive ? because he is too honest.

He said: “I’d never dive. I’d like to think of myself as an honest player. That’s the way I play. I don’t like diving, football doesn’t need it.”

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8cmpozcslIA

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PM2sohlAv04
  2. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 23:23
    😀..its about time that we started to adopt the European/South American 'cunning mentality' perhaps with abit more'simulation' we'll win a world cup!!

Pure class
  3. LA
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 00:10
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    WAYNE ROONEY insists he would never dive ? because he is too honest.

He said: “I’d never dive. I’d like to think of myself as an honest player. That’s the way I play. I don’t like diving, football doesn’t need it.”

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8cmpozcslIA

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PM2sohlAv04
    All you do is trash teams and players and never say the truth about your beloved Liverpool.

Every player dives if they think there is a chance of getting something and some contact was made.
    I've seen loads of blatant penalties not given for bad tackles on Rooney this season, so sometimes he dives when contact is made in the box just like every other striker.

Ronaldo and Gerrard have consistent extra bad habbits of diving when there was no contact or like on Tuesday in desparation to steal a result.

Ronaldo and Gerrard are consistently very bad divers.

So what if Rooney dives occasionally, every player especially the strikers dive. In the heat of the moment if contact is made a striker should and will go down.

Its when players dive with no contact or fall down like they were hit by a bus (like Gerrard on Tuesday) that it gets pathetic.

I'll openly say Ronaldo is as bad as it gets at diving.
    You however just classify Gerrard as not particulally worse than anyone else.

Gerrard is also as bad as they get at diving, everyone knows this, he's a cheat like Ronaldo.
  4. LA
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 00:151 edit
    Yawn.... what a complete load of bollox.

Please enlighten me as to what exactly this says about me?
    You comments are completely biased.

You sometimes make valid comments but never say a bad word about Liverpool, you usually just jump into a thread with anit United comments.

If you want me to make a comment about you I'd say your comments are about as predictable and reliable as your rating graph on this site.

Why is your graph so wildly volitile, is it so that you can win those 1200 tournaments.

I'd say people playing you are getting cheated out of points becuase of your often artificially low score.
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 00:30
    You comments are completely biased.

You sometimes make valid comments but never say a bad word about Liverpool, you usually just jump into a thread with anit United comments.

If you want me to make a comment about you I'd say your comments are about as predictable and reliable as your rating graph on this site.

Why is your graph so wildly ...[text shortened]... le playing you are getting cheated out of points becuase of your often artificially low score.
    What a crock. The most biased poster on here and you can't see it but are prepared to acll any non man u supporter biased. You make me laugh so I foolishly keep reading your bull
  6. LA
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 01:14
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    What a crock. The most biased poster on here and you can't see it but are prepared to acll any non man u supporter biased. You make me laugh so I foolishly keep reading your bull
    I was expecting you to chip in, I don't know who you support but I know you bash United at times, last time it coincided with United putting 3 past Celtic😏.

As for me being biased I have said in posts before that I sometimes see things from a United point of view.

I often praise other teams, like Spurs and have on occasion recognized achievements by teams I don't like for example Liverpool.

I've bashed Ronaldo several times today.

I don't think all non United posters here are biased.
    Spurs73, Seitse, Mr Hand and blade68 off the top of my head all seem to me to be non biased posters irrespective of whether I agree with them or not.

I just know that Sally is about as biased as it gets, always bashes United at every oppotunity, is about as objective on games as Wenger is and like I said about as predictable as his rating graph.

Actions speak louder than words and I don't like to see or play players with performance graphs like that.
  7. where angels play
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 08:27
    I was expecting you to chip in, I don't know who you support but I know you bash United at times, last time it coincided with United putting 3 past Celtic😏.

As for me being biased I have said in posts before that I sometimes see things from a United point of view.

I often praise other teams, like Spurs and have on occasion recognized achiev ...[text shortened]... ouder than words and I don't like to see or play players with performance graphs like that.
    lol were you bullied at school or somthing?

Not only are u personally attacking my character but now you're attacking my rating on this site? How very bizzare.

Im not even going to bother responding to you're little rant, as you obviously havnt bothered to read the thread.
  8. 6yd box
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 08:45
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Plastique.
    LOlz
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 08:52
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    I'm going into exile.
    Good riddance.
  10. LA
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 09:362 edits
    lol were you bullied at school or somthing?

Not only are u personally attacking my character but now you're attacking my rating on this site? How very bizzare.

Im not even going to bother responding to you're little rant, as you obviously havnt bothered to read the thread.
    I've read you posts here's the first bunch on this thread.

All nailed on penaltys so whats you're problem?
    - Utter rubbish, you are the only person in the country who thinks the Gerrard penalty was "nailed on".

You're really not happy about this are you? Get over it, you didnt deserve to win, you didnt even deserve to draw. You would have been 1-0 down in the first 5 mnutes if the ref had got his decisions right, then you were played of the pitch in the second half.
    - Liverpool deserved the win, again innacurate biased comment

Both ball to hand and totally unintentional, unlike Perea's which was a blatant pen.
    Typical one sided bias, Carra's handball or ball to hand didn't affect anything did it, lol.

I would say that 99% of all attacking players will dive given the opportunity. Makes no difference if they are English or forgien, its just a way the game has gone. You are saying Gerrard is a hypocrite and yes maybe he is, he's a footballer, his brains are in his boots, but for a Spaniard and a Portugese to be be moaning about players diving, well what goes around comes around.

Yes all players dive so you have to pick on Rooney for some reason.
    All countries have bad players that dive all the time, i wouldn't say Spain and Portugal are worse than any other.

Jesus you're starting to sound like Platini now. So its not right for foriegn investers to buy into the premiership but its perfectly ok for a fascist government to bankroll a team?

Usual off topic BS.

As thick as ever, maybe if read the thread you would see that i agreed that it was hypocritical of Gerrard to complain about diving.
    I also commented on the Carragher and Mascherano handball claims.
    Go get a life and stop trolling around internet forums you sad little man.

I said you were "objective as ever" for not being willing to say Carra's handball was a penalty.

Not a particulally bad thing to say in a discussion forum.
    YOU made it personal by calling me thick, to get a life, accused me of trolling when my posts are on topic and a sad little man.

Quite an insult and outburst when all I said was you were biased (as usual).

You started the character attacks mate.

I won't sit back and take it, simple as that.

And I do question your rating graph.

Nobody wants to play a 1600+ player who manipulates their rating in the way you do, you are cheating people out of points when you play them.
  11. where angels play
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 11:38
    I've read you posts here's the first bunch on this thread.

[b]All nailed on penaltys so whats you're problem?

- Utter rubbish, you are the only person in the country who thinks the Gerrard penalty was "nailed on".

You're really not happy about this are you? Get over it, you didnt deserve to win, you didnt even deserve to draw. You ...[text shortened]... ing in the way you do, you are cheating people out of points when you play them.
    Yawn how very sad, you really not got anything better to do?
  12. Standard memberBobson 94
    Fleeting Member
    Lisburn, UK
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 15:39
    Gerrard - great player whose only weakness (stopping him attaining true/global recognised greatness) is his abysmal positional discipline, and an inability to play well for England at major tournaments.

Absolute hypocrite to boot. Worst dive? Surely the one against Jamaica. Hungary, Sheff Utd also come to mind...
  13. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    07 Nov '08 11:11
    I have read through the whole of this conversation and as a red Gerrard did what he had to do to get the point and in my mind he was fantastic to do it regardless of dive or not. Simple facts are that he went down in the box as soon as he got contact, any other player would have dont exactly the same for his team. Was is a dive? YES. so what? I have taken a dive before to get a pen and it was a worse dive than Gerrard but managed to get a win for my team.

Unfortuately its all part of the game now-a-days. The money the players are on and the money it generates for the club to either get in cups or close on the top of the prem is pathetic so what it a dive now and again? Do I think he was wrong to do it? NO. Not everyone cant be "honest" like some of the above mentioned (like Rooney? dont make me laugh!). Liverpool and for that fact possibly every other team have crap decisions go against them throughout the premiership season so this was one of theose that Liverpool had go FOR them. Will it bite Liverpool in the ass? proberbly as what goes around comes around.

Well done Liverpool for both having an impecable start to the season and one game away from qualifying the CL.
  14. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    07 Nov '08 11:39
    Originally posted by rmacken
    I have read through the whole of this conversation and as a red Gerrard did what he had to do to get the point and in my mind he was fantastic to do it regardless of dive or not. Simple facts are that he went down in the box as soon as he got contact, any other player would have dont exactly the same for his team. Was is a dive? YES. so what? I have taken a ...[text shortened]... ool for both having an impecable start to the season and one game away from qualifying the CL.
    So you agree that Gerrard is a gigantic hypocrite for slagging foreign players who dive when he does the same?
  15. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    07 Nov '08 17:28
    Originally posted by Palynka
    So you agree that Gerrard is a gigantic hypocrite for slagging foreign players who dive when he does the same?
    gigantic is a bit of a childish term to use, I would say that he took advantage of a situation when it was offered to him. As for him saying "Foriegn players dive" I didnt see the interview but maybe he is just giving the foriegners a slice of humble pie as we all know foriegn teams are a hell of alot worse.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree