22 Mar '08 19:28
    Originally posted by Pawafool
    Torres.

D
  3. Joined
    29 Oct '07
    Moves
    22 Mar '08 19:31
    Tevez has movement, trickery and helps his midfield more, however Torres has pace and a deadly eye for goal, as seen in his goal talley.
    However, if you combine Tevez and Rooneys goal talleys overide Torres and kuyts talleys.
    So, who is better?
    However, i think that Tevez is better, cause of his ability to make something out of nothing like he proved with West ham, and i believe torres would not have been able to do that cause he needs a team to support him.
    What do u think?
  4. Joined
    29 Oct '07
    Moves
    22 Mar '08 19:32
    Do u think he would have been able to single handedly pull west ham out of the relegation zone????
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    22 Mar '08 20:22
    Tevez has movement, trickery and helps his midfield more, however Torres has pace and a deadly eye for goal, as seen in his goal talley.
    However, if you combine Tevez and Rooneys goal talleys overide Torres and kuyts talleys.
    So, who is better?
    However, i think that Tevez is better, cause of his ability to make something out of nothing like he proved wit ...[text shortened]... res would not have been able to do that cause he needs a team to support him.
    What do u think?
    Hard to say. The fact that Torres is doing it at Liverpool is more telling than Tevez doing it at West Ham, IMHO.

Torres would be perfect at United, as he can lead an attack, has skill, pace and is tall. He'd be perfect in our preferred European formation of 4-5-1.

I'm not sure we should sign Tevez on a long term deal. While a class act, I'm not sure he's what United need (lack of height and true pace), especially given the money that's being spoken about.

I'd much prefer to spend that type of money on a player like Benzema.

D
  6. 6yd box
    Moves
    22 Mar '08 21:35
    Do u think he would have been able to single handedly pull west ham out of the relegation zone????
    he did..check out west ham's last 10 league game results and see how many goals he scored or had a assist on.
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    23 Mar '08 00:30
    Originally posted by spurs73
    he did..check out west ham's last 10 league game results and see how many goals he scored or had a assist on.
    Torres never played for the Hammers, durrs73.

D
  8. 6yd box
    Moves
    23 Mar '08 15:451 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Torres never played for the Hammers, durrs73.

D
    sorry RAG I thought he was talking about Tevez
  9. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '08 09:521 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Torres.

D
    I agree

Edit - and judging from the lack of Manu supporters piling in to disagree with Rag, so do they.

Case closed.
  10. Joined
    10 Mar '03
    Moves
    24 Mar '08 21:57
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    I agree

Edit - and judging from the lack of Manu supporters piling in to disagree with Rag, so do they.

Case closed.
    ManYew fan and I say Torres by a mile (based on this season).
    Different types of players though
  11. Standard memberVirtue76
    King of the Ring-er
    Moves
    25 Mar '08 11:30
    As a Man Utd fan I would say Torres.
  12. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 00:21
    At the moment I will agree that Torres is the better player, however both players are young enough to improve massively. I think Tevez will improve more than Torres simply because he will be playing a higher level of football more regularly. Torres' talent will decline so rapidly that he will soon be able to follow that great Liverpool tradition of waiting in his council house for his Giro to arrive every fortnight.[/Bait]

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree