😏
    "mighty"?
  3. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 21:11
    Originally posted by trev33
    😏
    Very shocking because rankings are sooo important!
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 21:13
    my humor is lost on you people...
  5. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 21:15
    Originally posted by trev33
    my humor is lost on you people...
    I think my humour might be lost on you on this occasion.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    Hey, at least the US made it out of the first round. Now you will see the US embracing this sport!

I wonder if people will get my humor. 😀
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    I think my humo[b]ur might be lost on you on this occasion.[/b]
    😉
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 21:17
    Where is scacchipazzo when you actually need him!!
  9. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 21:31
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Maybe they limit internet access hours at his care home?
  10. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 22:34
    Congratulations Ghana!

And well done to the US, who played with a lot of heart and should go home with their heads high. Their defense was their weak spot and the reason they always seemed to have a mountain to climb.

But, in the end, it's good to see an African team through to the quarter finals. I'll be cheering them on against Uruguay.
  11. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 22:35
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Never said we'd advance. Said you would not and you won't. Germany will take care of sorry England. Frankly I don't like Germany either, but like them better than OVERRATED, BLOATED, sides with no heart. USA played a poor first half and it cost them. But if you feel it's your turn to gloat, so be it. I'll take my lumps.
  12. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 22:47
    Bradley is also a bit of a frustrating coach. He makes always the right changes in-game but he seems to be a bit poor in pre-match preparation.
  13. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 22:55
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Never said we'd advance. Said you would not and you won't. Germany will take care of sorry England. Frankly I don't like Germany either, but like them better than OVERRATED, BLOATED, sides with no heart. USA played a poor first half and it cost them. But if you feel it's your turn to gloat, so be it. I'll take my lumps.
    http://tinyurl.com/23pvyc2
  14. Joined
    27 Mar '05
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 00:00
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Hey, at least the US made it out of the first round. Now you will see the US embracing this sport!

I wonder if people will get my humor. 😀

I suspect we (the USA) WILL embrace the sport of soccer... about 4 years from now. Of course, that will be temporary as well 🙂
  15. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 00:491 edit
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Congratulations Ghana!

And well done to the US, who played with a lot of heart and should go home with their heads high. Their defense was their weak spot and the reason they always seemed to have a mountain to climb.

But, in the end, it's good to see an African team through to the quarter finals. I'll be cheering them on against Uruguay.
    Very good points. Inserting Clark was a mistake. Bad defense will eventually bite. I admire Ghana's pluckiness, excellent conditioning, ball control and dribbling ability. Bradley indeed prepares poorly. Indeed USA has nothing to hang their heads about. Had they played first half like second half perhaps a different outcome might have taken place. However, I cannot root for Ghana.Uruguay all the way. Nothing against Ghana, simply supporting each and every American or South American side. The one dillemma being Argentina-Mexico. I'm for Mexico, but doubt they can handle Messi or the powerful Argentine attack.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree