The UEFA cup

The UEFA cup

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
13 May 08

Rangers...what are their chances of winning ?

AB

Moves
13 May 08

50:50

Maybe better, maybe worse.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
13 May 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Angry Boy
50:50

Maybe better, maybe worse.
Are we doing impressions of Rags?

Here's mine:
Unless our entire attack has an off day, then I'm sure we'll score 1, possibly 2. However, I don't see Chelsea not scoring at least one, except if Rio turns up his physicality. 😡

s

6yd box

Moves
13 May 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Palynka

Here's mine:
Unless our entire attack has an off day, then I'm sure we'll score 1, possibly 2. However, I don't see Chelsea not scoring at least one, except if Rio turns up his physicality. 😡
HEHEHEHE..Rags at his best...then he will tell us how he predicted all the outcome😡

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
13 May 08

Ahh well, i bet Rangers to win anyway πŸ˜›

AB

Moves
14 May 08

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
Ahh well, i bet Rangers to win anyway πŸ˜›
Advocaat is a quality manager and Zenit look a very exciting team without any real stars. However, I hope Rangers win it - and I fancy they will 2-1 (maybe in extra time)

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
14 May 08

Advocaat is a quality manager and Zenit look a very exciting team without any real stars. However, I hope Rangers win it - and I fancy they will 2-1 (maybe in extra time)
For obvious reasons, i hope they do it in the 90 πŸ˜›

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
14 May 08

AAAhhhhhh. F___ It πŸ˜›

J

Cavan, Ireland

Moves
14 May 08

How a perfect season has been throw out the window, what odds on them throwing the league away now as well as they wallow in self pity leaving them with the two less important titles in my eyes anyways - but maybe you rangers fans consider those cups to be bigger than I do.......

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
14 May 08

Originally posted by John1916
How a perfect season has been throw out the window, what odds on them throwing the league away now as well as they wallow in self pity leaving them with the two less important titles in my eyes anyways - but maybe you rangers fans consider those cups to be bigger than I do.......
Cough, cough....FC Porto...hrmph hhrr πŸ˜›

In your face

Moves
14 May 08

Originally posted by Palynka

Here's mine:
Chelsea and Man Utd in the UEFA cup final? first I've heard of it.

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
15 May 08

Rangers have to be the most boring side I've seen this season, the phrase "Don't lose at all costs" springs to mind!
It didn't work last night though did it?

😴

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
15 May 08

Originally posted by blade68
Rangers have to be the most boring side I've seen this season, the phrase "Don't lose at all costs" springs to mind!
It didn't work last night though did it?

😴
And as per usual, the Rangers fans show themselves to be animals.

D

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
15 May 08

Originally posted by Ragnorak
And as per usual, the Rangers fans show themselves to be animals.

D
That's what i should've bet on πŸ˜›

i

Moves
15 May 08

There is one major star in Zenit and several good players. They should be able to confirm it next year in CL unless the team is taken apart by super clubs from Europe.