Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    13 May '08 13:36
    Rangers...what are their chances of winning ?
  2. 13 May '08 13:54
    50:50

    Maybe better, maybe worse.
  3. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    13 May '08 14:18 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    50:50

    Maybe better, maybe worse.
    Are we doing impressions of Rags?

    Here's mine:
    Unless our entire attack has an off day, then I'm sure we'll score 1, possibly 2. However, I don't see Chelsea not scoring at least one, except if Rio turns up his physicality.
  4. 13 May '08 16:57 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Are we doing impressions of Rags?

    Here's mine:
    Unless our entire attack has an off day, then I'm sure we'll score 1, possibly 2. However, I don't see Chelsea not scoring at least one, except if Rio turns up his physicality.
    HEHEHEHE..Rags at his best...then he will tell us how he predicted all the outcome
  5. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    13 May '08 23:49
    Ahh well, i bet Rangers to win anyway
  6. 14 May '08 08:10
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Ahh well, i bet Rangers to win anyway
    Advocaat is a quality manager and Zenit look a very exciting team without any real stars. However, I hope Rangers win it - and I fancy they will 2-1 (maybe in extra time)
  7. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    14 May '08 11:41
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Advocaat is a quality manager and Zenit look a very exciting team without any real stars. However, I hope Rangers win it - and I fancy they will 2-1 (maybe in extra time)
    For obvious reasons, i hope they do it in the 90
  8. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    14 May '08 20:39
    AAAhhhhhh. F___ It
  9. 14 May '08 21:08
    How a perfect season has been throw out the window, what odds on them throwing the league away now as well as they wallow in self pity leaving them with the two less important titles in my eyes anyways - but maybe you rangers fans consider those cups to be bigger than I do.......
  10. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    14 May '08 21:22
    Originally posted by John1916
    How a perfect season has been throw out the window, what odds on them throwing the league away now as well as they wallow in self pity leaving them with the two less important titles in my eyes anyways - but maybe you rangers fans consider those cups to be bigger than I do.......
    Cough, cough....FC Porto...hrmph hhrr
  11. 14 May '08 21:36
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Are we doing impressions of Rags?

    Here's mine:
    Unless our entire attack has an off day, then I'm sure we'll score 1, possibly 2. However, I don't see Chelsea not scoring at least one, except if Rio turns up his physicality.
    Chelsea and Man Utd in the UEFA cup final? first I've heard of it.
  12. 15 May '08 12:45
    Rangers have to be the most boring side I've seen this season, the phrase "Don't lose at all costs" springs to mind!
    It didn't work last night though did it?

  13. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    15 May '08 13:59
    Originally posted by blade68
    Rangers have to be the most boring side I've seen this season, the phrase "Don't lose at all costs" springs to mind!
    It didn't work last night though did it?

    And as per usual, the Rangers fans show themselves to be animals.

    D
  14. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    15 May '08 14:05
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    And as per usual, the Rangers fans show themselves to be animals.

    D
    That's what i should've bet on
  15. 15 May '08 15:42
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Advocaat is a quality manager and Zenit look a very exciting team without any real stars. However, I hope Rangers win it - and I fancy they will 2-1 (maybe in extra time)
    There is one major star in Zenit and several good players. They should be able to confirm it next year in CL unless the team is taken apart by super clubs from Europe.