1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    26 May '10 12:00
    Originally posted by whodey
    I say we start a petition to change the name of the Gulf of Mexico to the Gulf of BP. After all, they own it now.

Now how do we go about this task?
    Obama will take care of that for a nice donation.
  2. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    26 May '10 14:421 edit
    I say we start a petition to change the name of the Gulf of Mexico to the Gulf of BP. After all, they own it now.

Now how do we go about this task?
    We could declare the Gulf of BP to be a sovereign nation - we could declare the oil spill to be a weapon of mass destruction - and then we could declare war on BP.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 May '10 17:21
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Obama will take care of that for a nice donation.
    I suppose my donation would have to equal or surpass what BP has already given him. So what are the chances of that?
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 May '10 03:111 edit
    I suppose my donation would have to equal or surpass what BP has already given him. So what are the chances of that?
    Are you suggesting that Obama might be in the pocket of special interests? How novel and interesting indeed! Obama? Mr. Transparency? He who offered Sestak, through his minions, inducements to drop out of the primary? Obama, ACORN supporter extraordinaire? Community organizer who never ran a lemonade stand, but is now expected to handle national crises? Obama who is now even heckled by his voting base? Obama the Crooked, who Woody Allen wants named dictator? Nah! Hmmm! Food for thought!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree