Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Nov 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
He was just in Australia for the masters...absolutely no personality. I think he got angry once after a drive...but that was it. He could learn a lot from the likes of Cypress Hill and the Beastie Boys.
Are you sure it just wasn't something called "Focus on the game"

He does have a bad temper, especially when things aren't going well. I like the guy.

They say there was no blood found in the car, yet he was cut in the face. There is more to the story for sure.

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
30 Nov 09

Originally posted by Badwater
Here's a case of another rich celebrity getting his own special brand of justice and treatment by law enforcement. This is where the USA has its own little oligarchy that gets completely different treatment from the likes of me.

If I crashed into a tree then I would not be allowed to just leave and get around to answering law enforcement questions ...[text shortened]... class chasm. If the masses rise the rich will discover just how much power they actually have.
He's had no special treatment. He, and every other American have the right to remain "mute". All that is legally required is that he produce his drivers license, insurance and vehicle registration, which his lawyer has already provided.

If the likes of BW et al had remained in school, they too would have learned about those rights.

skeeter

TS

Moves
30 Nov 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
He was just in Australia for the masters...absolutely no personality. I think he got angry once after a drive...but that was it. He could learn a lot from the likes of Cypress Hill and the Beastie Boys.
Yeah, and he got paid $3 miilion just for turning up. He also had a blonde model in tow (not his wife) allegedly.

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
30 Nov 09

The problem with the Scots is that they just can't comprehend that anyone can play better golf than them, let alone a black man.

And it shows.

skeeter

TS

Moves
30 Nov 09

Originally posted by skeeter
The problem with the Scots is that they just can't comprehend that anyone can play better golf than them, let alone a black man.

And it shows.

skeeter
The opposite is true in fact. Being Scottish, we are used to being absolutely s#@te at just about every sport.
But it's a weird post from yourself especially with the implied racism of the Scottish. Why?

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
30 Nov 09

Tiger comes down to NZ to chill with his long time Kiwi caddy Steve Williams. They turn up unannounced in all sorts of places, took part in a charity speedway stock car race and have always behaved brilliantly. Tiger loves to be able to relax away from the fuss and NZ is one place he seems to be left alone. Sounds like a blot on the copy book this time, but there is bound to be an untold other side and some sensationalism from media. Bottom line.. scratch will heal, hydrant fixed, tree still standing... life goes on.

s

Moves
30 Nov 09

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Are you sure it just wasn't something called "Focus on the game"

He does have a bad temper, especially when things aren't going well. I like the guy.

They say there was no blood found in the car, yet he was cut in the face. There is more to the story for sure.
Seems the missus was chasing him in a golf cart, hence the "sudden" availability of a golf club to break the rear window open. Looks like she wanted at him bad because of some floozie he was bangin' his own tigerwoodie into! The fracas appears to have started indoors and hence no blood inside the car. Tiger decided to escape in his own vehicle, but the wife cut him off and he crashed into the hydrant then the tree while trying to outmaneuver his angry old lady!

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
01 Dec 09

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Seems the missus was chasing him in a golf cart, hence the "sudden" availability of a golf club to break the rear window open. Looks like she wanted at him bad because of some floozie he was bangin' his own tigerwoodie into! The fracas appears to have started indoors and hence no blood inside the car. Tiger decided to escape in his own vehicle, but the ...[text shortened]... and he crashed into the hydrant then the tree while trying to outmaneuver his angry old lady!
lol, this is something straight outta caddy shack.

Wait till the news hits that the fight was because he's been banging some other woman. Heard his website apologizes for only being "human" Ya, that's guy code for "sorry hunny, but you got fat after the kids and bitchy too so i went and banged the nice girl from the club"

There's a lesson here for all us guys. Never get married and have kids until you are ready to give up sex entirely. Your schlong will get your in more trouble than your Driver!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
01 Dec 09

Who cares? Those jealous of him? Those who seek to make money sensationalizing his life? Too many people believe because they are fans they have a right to be a part of an athlete's life. His personal life is his, as it should be.
It isn't like he pulled an Orenthal and killed a couple of people. Then is ceases to be a private matter.

Tiger is within his rights not to say a word. He has already agreed to cover the repairs. let the man be.

John Daly said it best "I don't care what really happened, I just pray that he is safe and gets back here on the tour becuase we need him. He is the big draw, and we need him in these bad economic times." John Daly gets it, why can't everyone else???

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
01 Dec 09

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Who cares? Those jealous of him? Those who seek to make money sensationalizing his life? Too many people believe because they are fans they have a right to be a part of an athlete's life. His personal life is his, as it should be.
It isn't like he pulled an Orenthal and killed a couple of people. Then is ceases to be a private matter.

Tiger is with ...[text shortened]... nd we need him in these bad economic times." John Daly gets it, why can't everyone else???
Agreed and rec'd.

skeets

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Dec 09

The bad part about saying nothing and not answering rumors, is that it makes you look guilty, simply because you did not deny the rumors.

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
01 Dec 09

Originally posted by Very Rusty
The bad part about saying nothing and not answering rumors, is that it makes you look guilty, simply because you did not deny the rumors.
Giving rumors attention inflates them with air of possibility. Ignoring them is dismisses them.

s

Moves
02 Dec 09

Originally posted by shortcircuit

Tiger is with ...[text shortened]... nd we need him in these bad economic times." John Daly gets it, why can't everyone else???
Indeed, yet he is a public figure. He cannot have it both ways. If his life is so private then he needs to stop running into hydrants, trees under supicious circumstances. You must admit it is an intriguing story with potential lessons for the rest of us. All these multimilionaire athletes sure don't mind the attention, endorsements and people who buy their endorsed products!

Lesson for athletes. You want privacy? Don't hook up with floozies. Look at poor Air McNair! I'm afraid I'm too cynical about someone failing to talk to cops and making them go several times for a statement. Why not tell the police up front he won't talk? Save the gum shoes several trips? Is Tiger above being courteous? I do not believe failing to talk under the guise of "privacy" when there are loose ends benefits Tiger one bit. He has some explaining to do.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
02 Dec 09

The world's No. 1 golfer was pulling out of his driveway at 2:25 a.m. when he double-bogeyed the getaway in his 2009 Cadillac Escalade, the Florida Highway Patrol said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more_sports/2009/11/27/2009-11-27_tiger_crash.html

double-bogeyed the getaway, lulz

s

Moves
02 Dec 09

Originally posted by SwissGambit
The world's No. 1 golfer was pulling out of his driveway at 2:25 a.m. when he double-bogeyed the getaway in his 2009 Cadillac Escalade, the Florida Highway Patrol said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more_sports/2009/11/27/2009-11-27_tiger_crash.html

double-bogeyed the getaway, lulz
They need to add that the missus used a driver to "eagle" him all the way to Orlando!