1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 03:35
    Originally posted by trev33
    just ignore it and it will get bored and run away..
    That is doubtful you're still here, talking crap!

I guess that is pretty much the norm for you though, carry on! πŸ˜‰
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 06:13
    just ignore it and it will get bored and run away..
    Spot on.

By the way, did you watch Ireland v. Brazil?

Quite satisfying first half, isn't it?
  3. Standard membermr carlsberg
    probally the best
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 13:33
    at least they didn't take the portsmouth route which was looking possible for a while... i've said all season that they're the best team that 'fighting against' relation and i stand by that, they've started to play some good stuff recently (+ getting the deserved results). fancy them to beat bolton on sat?
    yh wasn't to sure bout gold & sullivan but at least its stopped us doing a portsmouth, for a while at least....na hopefully they will come & steady the ship, been done before with birmingham so they know what their doing, & the fact their big hammers fans so will only have the best interests of the club at heart to.

yh started to pick up alot recently, getting key players back fit ie:: parker/cole has helped the cause along with upson is the spine, so aslong as their all fit and playing hopefully will be heading in the right direction.

as for the bolton match, i fancy 2-0 to us but not touching it on the betting frontπŸ™„πŸ™„
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 Mar '10 06:04
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Spot on.

By the way, did you watch Ireland v. Brazil?

Quite satisfying first half, isn't it?
    you know, i didn't want it... the france game still hurt too much πŸ™

miss a trick that night... said spain, albania and sweden would win (all good odds) but didn't put a bet on it πŸ™
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 Mar '10 06:07
    Originally posted by mr carlsberg
    yh wasn't to sure bout gold & sullivan but at least its stopped us doing a portsmouth, for a while at least....na hopefully they will come & steady the ship, been done before with birmingham so they know what their doing, & the fact their big hammers fans so will only have the best interests of the club at heart to.

yh started to pick up alot recentl ...[text shortened]... ion.

as for the bolton match, i fancy 2-0 to us but not touching it on the betting frontπŸ™„πŸ™„
    i dunno i would add them to my slip... looks a lot like the blackburn/bolton match a couple of weeks ago. bolton are really bad away.

it's pretty shocking how badly some of the pl clubs are/were being run... utd and liverpoo as well as the others.. something needs to be looked at there.
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    04 Mar '10 06:11
    you know, i didn't want it... the france game still hurt too much πŸ™

miss a trick that night... said spain, albania and sweden would win (all good odds) but didn't put a bet on it πŸ™
    Argh!

You missed some good money on that one, bud.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 Mar '10 06:56
    Argh!

You missed some good money on that one, bud.
    gah i know.. damn friendlies.

haven't really looked at this weeks yet but at first glance, mallorca to bounce back after their first home defect. deportivo to beat tenerife and malaga at home to lowly xerez look good la liga bets.

in serie a palermo looks like a certainly. other than that nothings standing out. napoli are due a win you would think... parma for back to back wins?

in the pl, like i said i like west ham. playing well at the moment and bolton are pretty poor away... not touching the fa cup but fulham at 19/10 at home? or 11/10 with the draw being a no bet... might be worth it. can't see them losing at home to spurs... 1/2 plus a goal looks nice as well.

lyon is the only team i like in ligue 1.

don't see anything with great odds but will look more tomorrow.
  8. Standard membermr carlsberg
    probally the best
    Moves
    04 Mar '10 13:491 edit
    i dunno i would add them to my slip... looks a lot like the blackburn/bolton match a couple of weeks ago. bolton are really bad away.

it's pretty shocking how badly some of the pl clubs are/were being run... utd and liverpoo as well as the others.. something needs to be looked at there.
    bolton are terrible at the min home & away, but just not going to put the kiss of death on us by having a bet.....

roll on the weekend, will put my predictions up saturday morning and hopefully come 4.50pm i will be grinning againπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    05 Mar '10 09:28
    Ok, Trev, I have a multi for you to evaluate:

Hamburger over Hertha berlin
    Schalke over Frankfurt
    Arsenal over Burnley
    Deportivo over Tenerife

Watcha say?
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 Mar '10 16:38
    Ok, Trev, I have a multi for you to evaluate:

Hamburger over Hertha berlin
    Schalke over Frankfurt
    Arsenal over Burnley
    Deportivo over Tenerife

Watcha say?
    wouldn't be confident about schalke but the others i think are pretty certain.

dortmund are looking good...

i did

lyon
    palermo
    west ham
    magala
    mallorca
    deportivo

might do another little bet involving dortmund and hamburger now looking at it.
  11. Standard membermr carlsberg
    probally the best
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 01:26
    Originally posted by mr carlsberg
    bolton are terrible at the min home & away, but just not going to put the kiss of death on us by having a bet.....

roll on the weekend, will put my predictions up saturday morning and hopefully come 4.50pm i will be grinning againπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
    not much value here at all but works out 8/1 so not to be sniffed at and on form these should all obligeπŸ™‚

arsenal
    newcastle
    swindon
    charlton
    norwich
    rochdale
    rangers
  12. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeΒ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 03:531 edit
    Hmmmmmmm, bets (say it in Homer style)

Let's try to give a good one for sunday's Serie A : Bari-Chievo Bari @ 2.10 betfair
    Chievo will play without three key men, defenseman Yepes, midfielder Marcolini and right wing Luciano, plus away Chievo it has never been a serious threat.
    Bari needs the win after the bad loss in Catania, I consider the 2.10 odds a pretty gift (hoping that things go as they must go)
  13. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 07:232 edits
    Argh, good one there, Ravello!

I just placed them in a multi with Deportivo and Borussia. It pays 1:3 @ bwin
  14. Swansea
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 11:59
    Mine this weekend are:

Leicester, Sheff Utd, Bristol City, Blackpool, Arsenal, Man Utd

and

Rochdale, Charlton, Arsenal, Rangers, Norwich, Man Utd
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 14:37
    Originally posted by ExpressiveOutburst
    Mine this weekend are:

Leicester, Sheff Utd, Bristol City, Blackpool, Arsenal, Man Utd

and

Rochdale, Charlton, Arsenal, Rangers, Norwich, Man Utd
    oohh never put the same team team in two different bets... the last time i added man utd in a bet was away at wolves, they lost 1-0 😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree