Originally posted by ExpressiveOutburst
    One team let me down on my 6way accumalator worth £130 πŸ™
    who?
  2. Standard membermr carlsberg
    probally the best
    Moves
    01 Mar '10 11:20
    Originally posted by trev33
    nice win on your other bet... fancied spurs to beat everton but nice sun/ful draw pick... might have gone for sunderland to finally win again. (relegation?)

had £25 on montpellier at 6/5 this weekend.... no luck on the accumulators though. would've been wanted for sevilla if genoa had of won for about £80 πŸ™ hope sevilla don't win now... kind of makes it easier to take πŸ˜‰
    nice touch on montpellier on trev....... thought i was gonna get that little treble, everton battered spurs 2nd half, but not to be oh well....... sun v fulham had a draw all over it in my opinion, sunderland are right in the mix big time, personally i think they will be alright, i reckon its 3 out 4 teams.....if i had to have a wager id probally go for hull just to scrape it again, but not touching any of them on the betting front its far to tight down there

portsmouth
    hull
    burnley
    bolton

in what order i have no ideaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

just for the record trev who do you follow???

i'll post my predictions for tomorrow night games tomorrow morning, there's some great gaines to be made thereπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  3. Swansea
    Moves
    01 Mar '10 14:51
    who?
    Put colchester to beat bristol rovers but they lost 3-2, all the others came through...

Norwich won, newcastle won, coventry won, west brom won and notts county won! Damn Colchester lol
  4. Standard membermr carlsberg
    probally the best
    Moves
    01 Mar '10 16:03
    Originally posted by ExpressiveOutburst
    Put colchester to beat bristol rovers but they lost 3-2, all the others came through...

Norwich won, newcastle won, coventry won, west brom won and notts county won! Damn Colchester lol
    happens to us all m8 i just got lucky this weekend... some good games tomorrow night to look atπŸ™„
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '10 17:41
    Originally posted by mr carlsberg
    nice touch on montpellier on trev....... thought i was gonna get that little treble, everton battered spurs 2nd half, but not to be oh well....... sun v fulham had a draw all over it in my opinion, sunderland are right in the mix big time, personally i think they will be alright, i reckon its 3 out 4 teams.....if i had to have a wager id probally go for ...[text shortened]... or tomorrow night games tomorrow morning, there's some great gaines to be made thereπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    i'm a scumy man utd fan πŸ˜‰ never bet on them though... or against. i take it you're liverpoo?

yeah it's tough down there this season... personally i'd go for 18th - wolves 19th - burnley and 20th portsmouth.

bolton/wolves was huge last weekend imo.

yeah... it looked like everton were going to get something... 4th spot going to be really interesting. i said city will nick it in-front of liverpoo at the start of the season so i guess i have to stand by that looking at the table.
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    01 Mar '10 17:50
    So, Trev, how is it looking for the next weekend?
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '10 20:43
    Originally posted by Seitse
    So, Trev, how is it looking for the next weekend?
    haven't looked at it yet... will look for another montpelier type on thursday.
  8. Standard membermr carlsberg
    probally the best
    Moves
    02 Mar '10 13:251 edit
    i'm a scumy man utd fan πŸ˜‰ never bet on them though... or against. i take it you're liverpoo?

yeah it's tough down there this season... personally i'd go for 18th - wolves 19th - burnley and 20th portsmouth.

bolton/wolves was huge last weekend imo.

yeah... it looked like everton were going to get something... 4th spot going to be really interestin ...[text shortened]... liverpoo at the start of the season so i guess i have to stand by that looking at the table.
    congrats on sunday then, ok ONLY a cc win, but try telling that to all them supporters who went.... na m8 im not liverpoo, cant stand em, i'm a hammer through n throughπŸ˜€

i have said city for 4th spot all along so sticking by it aswell, long as its not them yidsπŸ˜€

right tonights games....only a hanfull but here we have it, wins for...

bristol rovers,
    southampton, tight game terriers in form but saints to just nick it.
    notts county
    rochdale
    aldershot, sticking my neck out there but there a good home side

wont be a massive amount but a nice little few quid come 10pm
    😡😡😡😡
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Mar '10 21:55
    congrats on sunday then, ok ONLY a cc win, but try telling that to all them supporters who went.... na m8 im not liverpoo, cant stand em, i'm a hammer through n throughπŸ˜€

i have said city for 4th spot all along so sticking by it aswell, long as its not them yidsπŸ˜€

right tonights games....only a hanfull but here we have it, wins for...

bristol ...[text shortened]... ere a good home side

wont be a massive amount but a nice little few quid come 10pm
    😡😡😡😡
    nice one again... on a bit of a lucky streak πŸ™‚ how much did you put on that one?

funny i just thought with your user name that you'd be liverpoo 😡
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Mar '10 22:18
    got myself a beer... courtesy of paddy power πŸ˜€

i rarely touch the cl games... just sit back and enjoy. πŸ™‚

milan were good odds today... missed out on that one. played really well against utd.
    Is this the game where they kick around a big ball and try to put it in a big net you could park a tractor trailor in?
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    02 Mar '10 22:27
    Yikes, the stench of alcohol will ruin this marvelous, useful thread.

Trev, share with us your weekend fancies and let's avoid this
    good thread being hijacked by a retard.
  12. Standard membermr carlsberg
    probally the best
    Moves
    02 Mar '10 22:551 edit
    nice one again... on a bit of a lucky streak πŸ™‚ how much did you put on that one?

funny i just thought with your user name that you'd be liverpoo 😡
    told ya saints would just nick it😡😡😡 yep having a good run and long may that conitnue......£5 accumaltor =£79πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

hammer through and through good & bad, and oh do we have some bad😳😳
    will post my predictions sat morning for the weekend games😏
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 02:05
    told ya saints would just nick it😡😡😡 yep having a good run and long may that conitnue......£5 accumaltor =£79πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

hammer through and through good & bad, and oh do we have some bad😳😳
    will post my predictions sat morning for the weekend games😏
    at least they didn't take the portsmouth route which was looking possible for a while... i've said all season that they're the best team that 'fighting against' relation and i stand by that, they've started to play some good stuff recently (+ getting the deserved results). fancy them to beat bolton on sat?
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 03:09

I would say it was a bit late for that! πŸ˜›

Seek HELP!!
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 03:31

just ignore it and it will get bored and run away..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree